Then why don't you just throw in the towel?
那你为什么不干脆,就举白旗认输呢?
The Marines will be arriving to set up soon.
海军陆战队很快就会来布署的。
This will be operational HQ,and I don't want you or Tony,or any of the staff,staying overnight.
这里现在是行动总部,我不希望你,
还有托尼,或任何员工,在这里过夜。
You made me leave you in Saigon,I am not going to leave you now.
你让我在西贡离开你, 我现在不会离开你。
We might be fired at!
我们可能会被击中!
Your staying is out of question.
你留下来,是没道理的。
Darling.
亲爱的。
It's not Saigon.
这不是西贡。
That time I sent you thousands of miles away,tonight you'll be up the road at Dick and Connie's.
上次,我把你送到千里之外的香港,
今晚,你会在呆在迪克和康妮家。
She and the girls could do with some support.
她和女孩子们,需要一些支持。
Where is Tony, by the way?
顺便问一下,托尼在哪儿?
Out with the usual boys, I believe.
我想,和平常一样,和男孩子们出去了。
Well, would you call him to come home immediately?
那么,你能打电♥话♥,让他马上回家吗?
And then tell the staff to go to friends' houses.
然后告诉工作人员,各自去他们的朋友家。
They can take their most precious possessions with them.
他们可以带走他们最珍贵的财产。
Heaven, if something happened to you, I...
天呐,如果你发生什么意外。我...
I...
我...
Oh, they'll probably just blockade us.
哦,他们可能会扣留我们。
And we'll have to sort it out in the UN.
我们必须在联♥合♥国♥,解决这个问题。
A career of hardship postings,retirement round the corner,and the FO expect you to command a bloody battle!
干了一辈子艰苦的职业生涯,即将退休,
外♥交♥部♥却期待你,指挥一场血腥的战斗!
Come on, Mavis, let's be fair.
拜托,梅维斯,说句良心话。
Very few were actually hardship postings at all.
实际上很少有艰苦的工作。
They counted time and a half towards pension entitlement.
他们会按1.5倍的加班费,付我酬金的。
They're bastards!
他们是混♥蛋♥!
Think of the places we could have gone.
想想我们本可以去的地方。
Well... this will show them just what they were missing.
嗯...这会让他们,知道他们错过了什么。
It could prove to be my finest hour if I keep my head.
如果我能保持清醒,这将是我最辉煌的时刻。
Keep your head.I bloody well hope you do!
保持头脑清醒。我真希望你能做到!
Thank you, Jimmy Shand and His Band.
谢谢吉米·尚德和他的乐队。
OK.
好了。
Get your ears tuned in for the Governor, folks.
大家注意听总督讲话。乡亲们。
'Good evening.
“晚上好。
'I have an important announcement to make about the Falkland Islands dispute.
“关于福克兰群岛争端,我有一项重要声明要宣布。
'We have sought an emergency meeting of the Security Council.'
“我们已经要求安♥理♥会♥召开紧急会议。”
There is mounting evidence that the Argentine forces are preparing to invade the islands.
越来越多的证据表明,阿根廷军队正准备入侵这些岛屿。
I am calling on all members,all active members,
我呼吁福克兰群岛的
of the Falkland Islands Defense Force to report to the Drill Hall as soon as possible.
国防军的所有成员,所有现役成员,尽快到演习厅报到。
Remain calm.
保持冷静。
Stay indoors.
不外出。
And please, do not add to the troubles of the security services
还有,请不要通过游♥行♥示♥威♥或破坏
by making demonstrations,or damaging Argentine property.
阿根廷财产,来增加安♥全♥部♥门的麻烦。
'This would play into their hands.'
“这将,正中他们的下怀。”
If the Security Council is not heeded by the Argentine government...
如果阿根廷政♥府♥不听从安♥理♥会♥的话...
...I expect to declare a state of emergency.
...我打算宣布进入紧急状态。
Perhaps before dawn.
也许在黎明之前。
'I shall let you know soon as I have anything further to report.
“我一有进一步的情况,就会告诉你们的。
'Thank you.'
“谢谢你们。”
Well, as the situation is rather serious...
嗯,鉴于形势相当严峻...
FIBS will stay on the air throughout the night.
福克兰群岛广播电台,将做彻夜的直播报道。
As it says in those large,famously friendly letters on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy,don't panic.
就像那本著名的科幻小说,《银河系漫游指南》友好的封面上
大字副标题:别惊慌。
And now for something appropriate.
现在来点合适应景的节目。
Strangers In The Night.
《深夜陌生人》。
You think this isn't happening, don't you?
你觉得这不会发生,是吗?
You said it never could.
你说过,这永远不可能的。
Thank you, all,straight back to work.
谢谢大家,回去工作吧。
Let's go.
我们开始吧。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
All right, quickly, outside.
好了,快出去。
Dick, I've got to draft a state of emergency.
迪克,我得起草一份紧急状态令。
Have you any idea how it's done?
你知道怎么写吗?
No. I'm afraid not.
不。恐怕我不知道。
I think we'll have to go back to 1939.
我想,我们得回到1939年。
(二战开始时)
It sounds absurd, I know.
我知道,这听起来很荒谬。
But there you are.
但有你在这儿呢。
"We shall fight them on the beaches."
“我们将在海滩上与他们作战。”
(这句话是丘吉尔说的)
If only we could.
如果我们能的话。
Bloody Argies!
该死的阿根廷佬!
Get this, get this.
听听就行,听听就行。
See this.
看看这个。
I see no ships! Lord Nelson?
-我没看见船! -纳尔逊勋爵?
(模仿纳尔逊击败法国西班牙联合舰队)
Maggie Thatcher.
玛姬.撒切尔。
(玛格丽特简称玛姬)
Oh, thank you. -All women out.
-哦,谢谢。 -所有女人都出去。
Liqueur chocolate?
酒心巧克力糖?
Thanks, Mrs Hunt.
谢谢你,亨特夫人。
Oh...
哦...
Forget the Wedgwood, nanny.Go on, quickly.
别管那些韦奇伍德瓷器吧,奶奶。快走吧。
Here. Go.
这个。走吧。
May I? Of course, yes.
-我能拿吗? -当然可以。
There you go.
拿好。
There.
那里。
Now, off you go, quickly.
现在,你走吧,快点。
Tony.
托尼。
It looks like you got your priorities right, Nanny.
看来你分清轻重缓急了,奶奶。
Come on.
来吧。
Oh, cheers, Tom.
哦,干杯,汤姆。
That'll take the taste away, boys.
会把味道带走的,伙计们。
Dad?
爸爸?
I'm volunteering for the Defense Force.
我在为国防军做志愿者。
Well, like I said... All right, Jim?
就像我说的…还好吗,吉姆?
Jim! All right, Jim?
吉姆!还好吗,吉姆?
Jim, good man.Mike, Jim Fairfield.
吉姆,好兄弟。迈克,我是吉姆.法菲尔德。
I heard your name, Jim.Was it Zulu Company Ulster?
我听到你的名字了,吉姆。是祖鲁连队的北爱尔兰人,对吗?
You always liked the punch-ups.
你总是喜欢打群架。
Excuse me. Jim?
对不起,吉姆?
You're not even in the FIDF.
你现在不是福克兰群岛防卫军了。
They walk round with their brains in their right hand,
他们都冒着掉脑袋的危险在战斗,
if you know what I mean.That's not fair, Jimmy.
-如果你明白我的意思。 -这没得商量,吉姆。
Besides, you've got a family.
另外,你现在是有家室的人了。
All right, you war-y bastard,see Colour Sergeant Muir here for a proper weapon.
好了,你这个好战的混♥蛋♥,去找缪尔上士要合适的武器。
And maybe some kit?
也许还需要一些工具?
The press, Sir.
记者们来了,先生。
Gentleman. Evening, Sir.
-先生们。 -晚上好,阁下。
I persuaded Cable and Wireless to stay up all night.
我说服了有线和无线公♥司♥通宵工作。
It's important to me personally that this story gets told as it happens.
对我个人来说,重要的是这个故事被如实讲述。
Since I suspect there are those who'd rather it wasn't.
因为我怀疑,有些人不希望这样。
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们,先生们。
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你。谢谢。
Oh, Mr Winchester, have you got a moment?
温彻斯特先生,能单独和你说几句吗?
Please, thank you.
这边请,谢谢你们。
Can you imagine anything like this in my decades of diplomatic service?
你能想象,在我几十年的外交生涯中,会发生这样的事吗?
Kuching, Jesselton, Brunei, Jakarta,Kuala Lumpur, Ankara, Saigon.
古晋,哥打基纳巴鲁,文莱,雅加达,吉隆坡,安卡拉,西贡。
Even Saigon, I can assure you,was not like this.
即使是西贡,我可以向你保证,也不像现在这样。
Look at these telegrams.
看看这些电报。
London must have known since yesterday, I expect.
我估计,伦敦方面,昨天就知道了。
Is that attributable, Sir?
这是要归因于什么? 先生?
Don't be daft.
别犯傻了。
Just make sure the bloody beans are spilled over the front of tomorrow's Times.
只要确保这些该死的豆子,被洒在明天的《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》头版上就行了。
Now, go back and keep an eye on Gilobert for me.
现在,回去替我盯着点儿吉罗伯特。
I, I got wind of Tony's plans to join the FIDF.
我听说,托尼打算加入福克兰群岛防卫军。
It's just the one son, is it? And a daughter back home.
-只有一个儿子,是吗? -还有一个在国内的女儿。
Well,she's well out of it, then.
好吧,那她已经摆脱了这些。
No, not really.
不,也不是。
She's engaged to a lieutenant in the Marines who's served down here.
她和在这里服役的海军陆战队中尉,订了婚。
He's bound to be on standby soon.
他肯定很快就会,奉命出征的。
If anyone bothers to get the place back for us, that is.
换言之,如果有谁费心帮我们收复这地方。
They'll bother all right.
他们都会愿意费心的。
电影精选列表