妳回来了真好
Oh, it's wonderful to have you back.
肯,我很高兴回来
It's wonderful to be back, Ken.
亲爱的,车在这里
Darling, the car's around here.
怎么了?我们走吧
What's the matter? Shall we get going?
好啊,走吧
Yes, let's. Shall we?
- 车子就在这外面 - 很好
- The car's right out here. - Good.
我有事情要跟妳讨论
Darling, there's something I must discuss with you.
我一直挂在心上
It's been on my mind, so let's go in here
让我们进去单独的谈谈吧…
where we can be alone and quiet...
这是怎么一回事?
What in the world is all this?
- 我没跟你说吗? - 说什么?
- Didn't I mention it? - What?
亲爱的,电视的事啊
Dear, the TV people have been after me
有人追着我做专访,我最后答应了
for an interview, so I finally said yes
是因为他们捐钱给我最喜欢的慈善机构
if they give a big donation to my favorite charity, and they did.
你不会介意吧?这算是在做好事
You don't mind, do you, darling? It's for a good cause.
当然,只要妳先让我知道
I wish you'd let me know.
我又不是第一次认识你
Oh, listen, I know you.
如果先跟你说,你就不会下船
If I'd told you, I'd never have got you off the ship.
一号♥摄影机,拉近
Camera one, take close-ups.
尼基,这位是路易士先生,他将负责访问我们
Oh, Nickie, dear, this is Mr. Lewis who's going to interview us.
- 富顿·Q·路易士 - 是罗伯
- Mr. Fulton Q. Lewis. - Robert.
罗伯·富顿,你好
Robert Fulton, how do you do?
是罗伯·Q·路易士才对,大家常常会搞错
No, Robert Q. Lewis, but everybody does that.
富兰迪先生,您有点晚到,我们马上就要开始电视直播
Please, look, you're a little late, Mr. Ferrante. And we've got to go on the air.
- 克拉克小姐,妳能到这儿来吗? - 好的
- Would you mind coming over here, Miss Clark, please? - Yes.
妳坐这里就可以了
Just sit yourselves right down here.
我会先问一些问题,然后我们将会…
I'm going to ask a few questions, then we're going to...
他的脸如何?有点闪亮,哈里过来
What about his face? Shiny. Look, Harry.
你介意上点妆吗?哈里,稍微擦盖一下
Would you mind a little makeup? Harry, just blot it.
亲爱的,很抱歉,这很快就会结束
I'm sorry, darling. It'll be over with soon.
希望如此
I hope so.
还有,那件白色衬衫如何?
Oh, incidentally, that white shirt, how about that?
有些炫光
Glares.
- 你不会刚好有蓝色衬衫吧? - 我没有
- You don't happen to have a blue shirt? - No, not with me.
别担心,我们有办法解决
Well, yes. Well, look, don't worry. We'll manage.
我先来解释我的部分
Let me explain what I'm going to do.
我会先问几个问题…
I'd like to ask a few questions about how you met...
- 只问几个 - 我会的
- Just a few. - I will.
你们认识的过程、未来的打算,诸如此类的问题
Just how you met, what your plans are and things like that.
- 请尽量放松 - 谢谢
- You make yourselves comfortable. - Thank you.
- 路易士先生,还有五秒钟 - 好的
- Five seconds, Mr. Lewis. - Right.
注意一件事:看着镜头
Now, then, one thing, watch the camera.
红灯亮的时候,你就上镜头了
When the red light is on, you're on.
是吗?它亮了
Yeah? Well, it's on.
各位观众好,欢迎收看今天的「家喻户晓」
Oh, hello there, and welcome to another House to House program,
本节目是由班腾婴儿食品公♥司♥赞助
brought to you by the Benton Baby Food Company.
「唯有班腾婴儿食品让宝宝更健康」
Remember, Benton's builds better babies.
今天的镜头将带领您一睹全美富豪之一
Today, our cameras are placed in the home of Miss Lois Clark,
女继承人洛伊斯·克拉克的豪♥宅♥
heiress to one of America's greatest fortunes.
待会儿,我们将与洛伊斯
In just a moment, we'll meet Miss Clark
及其未婚夫尼基·富兰迪面对面
and her fiance, Mr. Nickie Ferrante
谈谈他们这一段美妙的罗漫史
and talk to them about their wonderful true-to-life romance
这一段恋情登上了全世界的报纸头条
which has gotten headlines in papers all over the country.
他们的爱情生活的确引起所有人的无限遐思
A romance which has captured the imagination of the whole world.
- 但首先进一段广♥告♥… - 妳觉得他们彼此相爱吗?
- But first... - Do you think they're in love?
我不知道
I wouldn't know, Gladys.
我等不及一睹富兰迪的风采
I can't wait to see that Nickie Ferrante.
我不知道他有什么魅力
I don't know what the $6♥4♥ million question was,
但可以肯定她爱死他了
but he's certainly got the answer.
煞风景
Point killer.
泰莉
Terry, darling.
「快购买♥♥班腾婴儿食品」
So buy Baby Soft
「班腾婴儿食品」
Buy Baby Soft
嗯
Hmm.
提醒我待会儿问妳,为何妳的双唇不如往昔热情
Remind me to ask you later why your kisses don't seem quite the same.
希望妳只是疏于练习
Maybe you're just out of practice, I hope.
「美妙至极」
Yum, yum
我们能把电视关了吗?
We don't need that darn thing on, do we?
「快购买♥♥更好的班腾婴儿食品」
Buy Baby Benton's Better Baby Food
「拥有更多营养…」
It's got more zip...
妳还没换衣服啊
I see you haven't changed yet.
我以为妳有够多的时间去换…
I thought I gave you plenty of time to get into something more...
肯,我们有许多话要说
Well, Ken, we have so much to talk about
我穿这样比较能思考
and I can just think better in this outfit.
妳知道的,我原本希望旅行会对妳有好处
You know, darling, I hoped the trip would be good for you,
但没想到妳气色更差
but I'm afraid you don't look so well.
到底是怎么了?一路上的风浪很大吗?
What's the matter? Was it a rough crossing?
是的,有那么一点
Yes, yes. Yes, it was a little.
喔
Oh.
肯,那节目可能很有趣
You know, Ken, that program might have been amusing.
克拉克和富兰迪的现场节目
Lois Clark and Nickie Ferrante were about to come on.
亲爱的,我只对妳感兴趣,如果那节目让妳开心的话…
I'm only interested in you, dear, but if it'll entertain you...
- 是的,那节目会让我开心 - 好吧
- Mmm-hmm. Yes, it will. - Okay.
富兰迪先生
Say, Mr. Ferrante, you must have had
你这趟欧洲之旅一定很精采
some wonderful experiences in Europe.
是的
Yes.
你愿意跟我们分享吗?
Well, would you care to expand that statement?
不
No.
喔
Oh.
我有许多问题想问…
There are so many questions...
我想起来了,富兰迪跟妳搭乘同一艘船,对吧?
Oh, I forgot Ferrante was on the same boat with you, wasn't he?
是的
Yes, he was.
妳见过他吗?
Did you meet him?
有啊
Mmm-hmm.
他迷人吗?
Was he charming?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
我确信尼基…
Well, I'm sure Nickie has all...
很难忘吗?
Fascinating?
- 天呐… - 是的
- Well, good... - Mmm-hmm.
你知道的,财务困难…
Well, you know, financial difficulties...
难以抗拒吗?
Irresistible?
…经常导致婚姻破裂
...often cause the breakup of marriages.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
那感觉一定跟我不同,我收回这句话
That wasn't like me. I withdraw that remark.
我们不会被财务问题困扰
That won't be one of our difficulties.
富兰迪先生,请告诉我
Well, tell me, Mr. Ferrante,
这是你首次得到被祝福的爱吗?
is this your first experience with connubial bliss?
你能再说一次问题吗?
Would you mind rephrasing the question?
亲爱的!
Darling! Darling!
他意思是说,这是你第一次结婚吗?
He means is this your first experience with marriage?
原来他是这个意思
Oh, that's what he meant.
我是第一次结婚
Yes.
好极了,你会养你老婆吗?
Good. Do you intend to support your wife in the
无论什么方法…
manner to which...
是的
Yes.
这真是有趣
That's very funny.
怎么做呢?
Doing what?
我打算开始绘画
Well, I'm going to begin to paint again.
这就是我的计划
That's how I intend to support my wife.
喔,呃…
Oh, Well...
那恐怕会用掉很多颜料吧
That's certainly going to take an awful lot of paint.
妳已经拥有许多大♥师♥的画作
I mean, you already have a house full of masterpieces.
是的,很多,但我并不知道你打算…
Yes, we have and I didn't realize that you were going to...
我还是打算绘画
I'm still going to paint.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你不是老早就放弃了吗?
Well, I mean, I just thought you'd given all that up.
是的,我很不应该放弃
I know, but I shouldn't have.
我相信尼基都规划好了
Well, I'm sure Nickie has all kinds of plans.
没错
Yes, I have.
好极了
Well, good.
电影精选列表