酒吧经理老是缠着我到凌晨4点
and the manager used to chase me around the office until about 4:00
然后…(咻的一声)我就回家
and then... (WHISTLES) I went home.
- 他可有… - 喔,才没呢
- Did he ever... No, no. - Oh, no, no.
结果有一天,他出现了
Well, then one evening, he came along.
- 就是这家伙 - 没错
- This is the fellow. - Mmm-hmm.
接着他说:
And he said,
「妳不适合待在这种地方」
"You don't belong in a place like this."
- 当真? - 嗯哼
- Really? - Mmm-hmm.
我跟着回答:「我不适合吗?」
And I said, "I don't?"
然后…嗯?
And well, then... Mmm?
- 怎么了? - 什么「怎么了」?
- What? - What "what?"
我以为你有说话
I don't know, I thought you said something.
- 我什么都没说 - 喔,真抱歉
- No, I didn't say anything. - Oh, I'm sorry.
但你是对的
But you're right, you know?
他说我适合待在
He said I belonged in a penthouse on Park Avenue
能看见至美风景的高级公♥寓♥之中
with a breathtaking view of the East River.
是个改造自己的好地方
An ideal place for you to improve yourself.
是的,我很努力地学习
Yes. So, I studied hard.
学歌♥唱?还有…
Singing? And...
还有音乐、艺术、文学等等之类
And music and art and literature.
嗯
Mmm.
所以你将来有一天会变成好太太
So that one day you'd make a perfectly charming wife.
是的,大概就是如此
Yes, that was the general idea.
不好吗?
Anything wrong with that?
不,没什么不好的
No, no, there's nothing wrong with it.
我也是这么想
That's what I thought.
我们就一起生活到现在
Well, that sort of brings us up-to-date.
我的生命像一本打开的书本
Now my life is an open book.
现在第一页才开始
That's only one page.
也是唯一的一页
Well, that's the only page.
打扰一下
I beg your pardon.
太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
糟了
No, no. Bad, bad.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你那台相机很不错,我能看一下吗?
That's a very interesting camera. May I see that?
可以
Oh, yes.
还是新的,对吗?谢谢
It's new, isn't it? Thank you.
拜托!住手!
Oh, please! Please, stop!
真是不幸,不是吗?
That's unfortunate, isn't it?
真恶劣
That was not very nice.
- 妳刚才不应该丢掉相机底片 - 我知道
- You shouldn't have done that. - I know.
你知道的,被别人看到我们在一起对你我都不好
You know, it's obviously no good, either of us being seen together.
无论对错,人们都会流言蜚语
Right or wrong, people will talk
所以我们最好不要再见面
and so I guess it had better be good-bye.
- 这真是很可惜的一件事 - 拜拜
- That seems a pity. - Good-bye.
怎么了,妳害怕吗?
Well, what's the matter? Are you afraid?
- 怕你? - 是的
- Of you? - Yeah.
没有
No.
妳知道的,这趟航程只剩下几天了
Well, you know, we have several days to go on this voyage
而我无法忍♥受孤单
and I can't stand monotony.
你可以在阳光底下散步
Well, you can always take long walks in the sunshine.
要是下雨怎么办?
What'll I do if it rains?
不,我们在一起不好
No. No, it's no good.
妳的意思是说对妳特别不好
You mean, it's particularly no good for you.
是的
Yes.
跟你在一起会成为新闻
Being seen with you is news
我不想被刊登在报纸上
and I don't want to get my picture in the papers.
所以我走我的路
So, I'll go my Way
你走你的路
and you'll go yours.
救命!
Help! Help!
看这,让我来…
Oh! Oh, here, let me...
你真重
Oh, my Lord, he's heavy.
怎么了?妳遇到麻烦了吗?
What's the matter? Are you in trouble?
是的,帮我一下,好吗?他有点重
Yes. Give me a hand, will you? He's a bit heavy.
来吧,我抓住他了
Come on, chum. I've got him.
很好,现在把手放开
That's right. No, let it go.
从另一边试试看
Try it the other way around, Dad.
谢谢,那…你帮了大忙
Oh, thank you. That's... You're a great help.
到底是怎么一回事?
Well, how'd you come to do that?
我…我掉到楼梯里了
I got... I got tangled up.
嗯哼,然后出不来,是吗?
Mmm-hmm. Couldn't get down, huh?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
你真是个特别的家伙
Oh, you're quite a fella.
你也是个特别的家伙
You're quite a fella yourself.
是吗?怎么说?
Yes? Why?
船上的每个人都在谈论你
Everybody on the ship's talking about ya.
真的吗?他们都说什么?
No kidding? What are they saying?
我一点都不知道
I don't know
他们每次谈到你时
on account of every time they start talking about ya,
就叫我离开房♥间
they make me leave the room.
我真的不明白
I don't get it.
- 换妳来跟他说 - 嗯
- You take over. - Mmm.
你应该多注意一下,要不然你会受伤
You know, you want to watch it, chum. You might hurt yourself.
我跟你一样大的时候跌伤了腿
When I was little like you, I fell and broke my leg.
那现在呢?
How is it now?
应该已经好了
Well, it's all right, I guess.
那妳有什么好挑剔的?
Well, what are ya crabbing about?
我没有啊…
I'm not cra...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 香槟鸡尾酒,谢谢 - 好的,先生
- Champagne cocktail, please. - Yes, sir.
- 有香烟吗? - 吸烟室的服务生才有
- Have you any cigarettes? - The smoke room steward, sir.
- 谢谢 - 这边走
- Thank you. - This way.
- 有粉红香槟吗? - 有的,先生
- Have you got pink champagne? - Of course.
- 给我来一杯 - 好的,先生
- Let me try it. - Yes, sir.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好,小姐
- Good evening. - Good evening, mademoiselle.
麻烦给我一杯香槟鸡尾酒
Could I have a champagne cocktail, please?
好的,小姐
Yes, mademoiselle.
有粉红香槟吗?
Do you have pink champagne?
当然有
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
妳好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我把我的桌位改成一个人用的
I changed my table to a table for one.
我也是
So did I.
这没什么好丢脸的
Now, isn't that a shame
虽然我们昨晚享受了一顿美好的晚餐
after that delightful dinner we had together last night?
你会说苏格兰盖尔语吗?
And do you speak Gaelic?
很流利
Fluently.
怎么用盖尔语说:「我们离开这儿」?
How do you say, "Let's get out of here?"
嗯
Hmm.
哇喔!
Well, well, well!
哇喔
Well.
天呐
Oh, well, well.
- 情况不妙,是吧? - (叹气)
- That's good, isn't it? - (SIGHS)
这简直是个笑话
This is what's known as fooling the world.
妳说什么?
Hmm? What did you say?
(低声细语)我说这简直是个笑话
(WHISPERING) I said, this is what's known as fooling the world.
我听不到,妳到底在说什么?
I can't hear what you said. What are you saying?
拜托,有什么好藏的?
Oh, who do you think you're hiding from?
大家都在看我们,太尴尬了
Everybody's staring at us. This is awful.
- 听着,我要走了 - 不,让我走,别担心
- Listen, I'm going to leave. - No, no. Let me. Don't worry.
- 现在的情形更糟了 - 坐下!
- That made it worse. - Sit down!
你能坐下吗?
Will you sit down?
妳忘记了…
You forgot...
对不起,这是那位女士的皮包
Pardon me, sir. That's the lady's purse.
我知道,我只是…
Yes. I was just...
不,等等,第二件物品是我的…
No, no. Wait a minute. The last one...
喔!
Oh!
什么…
What...
喔!
Oh!
电影精选列表