呃…你可以把它放这儿
Um... I think you can leave it here.
你得知道,没有什么比这更舒服了,妳救了我一命
Oh, you know, this couldn't be nicer. You saved my life.
我快无聊死了
I was bored to death.
自从开船后,我都没有见到任何美女
I hadn't seen one attractive woman on this ship since we left.
这不是很糟糕吗?我吓死了
Now, isn't that terrible? I was alarmed.
我问我自己:「难道美女都不旅行了吗?」
I said to myself, "Don't beautiful women travel anymore?"
直到遇见了妳,我才有种得救的感觉
And then I saw you, and I was saved, I hope.
你用这种话术骗过多少女人?
Tell me, have you been getting results with a line like that?
我应该高兴吗?
Or would I be surprised?
我很难相信妳会高兴
If you were surprised, I'd be surprised.
听起来真恶毒,如果我需要的话,我也可以恶毒
That sounds like a nasty crack. I could make a few, too, if I wanted to.
- 我绝对相信 - 我行的
- I'm sure you could. - I know I can.
- 我相信 - 好吧,我说罗
- That's what I said. - All right. I think I will.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
- 你未婚妻知道「嘉贝莉拉号♥女子」吗? - 嘉贝莉拉号♥女子
- Does your fiancee know the lady of the yacht...Gabriella? - Gabriella.
当然,嘉贝莉拉是她的好朋友
Why certainly. She's her best friend.
亲密的组合
Chummy little group.
妳注意到没,这条船开得很快
You know, this ship is going much too fast.
我们应该把握每一分钟
We ought to take advantage of every moment.
妳不觉得人生应该光明快乐吗?
Don't you think that life should be gay and bright
就像香槟里的泡泡一样
and bubbly like champagne?
- 我喜欢粉红香槟 - 没错,我指的就是粉红香槟
- I like pink champagne. - Yes, that's the kind I mean, pink champagne.
我们从此刻起就把这趟旅程变成粉红香槟之旅如何?
Is there any reason why from now on this trip shouldn't be pink champagne?
- 不行 - 为什么?
- Mmm-hmm. - What?
天呐
Oh, dear.
- 他不喜欢这样? - 是的
- He wouldn't like it? - No.
- 妳先生吗? - 不是
- Husband? - No.
- 他仍有权不喜欢? - 是的
- He still wouldn't like it? - No.
他怎么没跟妳一起来?
Why isn't he traveling with you?
因为他去德州谈生意
Because he had to go to Texas on a big merger.
很好啊
Ah.
他觉得这是个好主意
He thought it'd be a good idea
他去谈生意,我去旅游
if I took a little trip while he consummated this big deal
因为我不是谈生意的料
because I have no head for business.
我完全不能理解,亏钱公♥司♥反而可以赚更多的钱
It's beyond me how the more money a corporation loses, the more money it makes,
- 反正就是补足赤字之类的 - 我懂了
- because of the carryovers with the write-offs. - Oh, yeah.
最大的秘诀在于把小公♥司♥和大公♥司♥合并
The big secret seems to be to merge a sick corporation with a big, fat, healthy one
然后大家都分到一杯羹
and then everybody gets well.
- 听起来很傻,对吧? - 就这些事业而言
- Silly, isn't it? - He doesn't think I'm dumb,
他不认为我很笨,但也不觉得我很聪明
but he doesn't think I'm very bright about things like that.
那不重要,不是吗?
Well, it isn't necessary, is it?
- 谢谢 - 没关系
- Thank you. - That's all right.
所以他很信任妳?
Well, so he trusts you?
非常信任
Implicitly.
从来没有误会或口角吗?
No mistakes, no errors,
- 连小小的错都没有? - 对我忠贞了五年
- no tiny little slips? - Five faithful years.
喔
Ah.
听起来很吓人吧?但这是事实
Sounds awful, doesn't it, but it's true.
对啊,那正是妳的处境
Yes. Well, there you are.
- 抽烟吗? - 我不抽,谢谢
- Cigarette? - No, thank you.
我没有火柴…
Oh, I don't...
烟盒上的字可以点燃你的烟,不是吗?
You could light it from that inscription, couldn't you?
我喜欢妳的说法,我必须多听妳说
Oh. Oh, I like that. I must stay tuned into you.
他真是非常幸运的家伙
Yes. He's a very lucky fellow.
他一定很特别
Must be a remarkable man.
我能抗拒你这样子的人
Well, you can imagine how attractive he is
你就知道他有多么的吸引人…
when I can resist so charming a person as...
是的,我了解
Yes. Yes. I understand.
我们聊得很愉快,不是吗?
Well, it was nice, wasn't it?
呃
Oh, Well.
船上还有网球、槌球、宾果
Well, there's still deck tennis, shuffleboard, bingo.
别告诉我你也会脸红
Well, don't tell me you're embarrassed.
是的,事实上我会
Yes. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.
喔,真抱歉
Oh, I am sorry.
没关系,不用道歉
It's all right. Don't apologize.
希望我没有伤到你的自尊心…
I do hope it won't affect your ego because...
不,拜托,千万不要这么想
No, please. Please, don't think anything of it.
我带我自尊心去散步好了
I'll just take my ego for a walk.
当然,除非妳愿意…
Unless, of course, you'd care to...
- 跟你共度晚餐吗? - 对
- Have dinner with you? - Mmm.
我愿意
I'd love to.
我的好朋友富兰迪来了
Here comes my friend Ferrante now.
富兰迪先生,为你介绍,这是我妹妹海斯威小姐
Oh, Mr. Ferrante, I'd like to have you meet my sister, Miss Hathaway
我老婆海斯威太太,这位是…
and my wife, Mrs. Hathaway, and this...
在你小时后
And when you were little,
保姆给你读什么床边故事?
what did your nurse read to you at bedtime?
- 我想想看… - 《卡萨诺瓦情史》?
- Let me see... - The Memoirs of Casanova?
每天晚上都读它,然后我们就会关灯
Every night, and then we'd turn out the light.
「我们」?
"We"?
- 我那时只有这么大 - 嗯,你的童年一定很快乐
- I was only so big. - Hmm. You must've had a happy childhood.
的确很快乐
Ah, yes.
那女人呢?
And women?
女人喔
Oh, women.
- 认识的女人不少吧? - 我不知道
- You've known quite a few, haven't you? - I don't know.
或许我不该用「少」这个字
Or perhaps "few" is the wrong word.
就当作难以估计吧
Let's say it's not precise.
抱歉打扰,富兰迪先生
I beg your pardon, Signor Ferrante.
需要我每晚为你保留这张桌子吗?
Would you like me to reserve this table for you every night?
好啊
Why not?
谢谢
Thank you.
说到哪儿了?
Now, where were we?
我猜她们大概都疯狂地爱上你
And I suppose they've all been madly in love with you?
很难说
I doubt it.
但是你不太重视她们
But you haven't had much respect for them.
不,刚好相反…
No. On the contrary...
你对她们的评论都很客观
Still, you've always been very fair in your judgments.
是的,我不只是客观,我会理想化她们
Yes. I've been more than fair. I idealize them.
我把她们放在那上面
Every woman I meet, I put up there.
但是你越熟悉就越难以理解她们…
Of course, the longer I know her and the better I know her...
- 没错,但很难保持在那里吧? - 妳说呢?
- It's hard to keep them up there, isn't it? - Yes, isn't it?
要是基础不稳,你们很就会分手
Pretty soon, the pedestal wobbles and then topples.
(法语)这就是生活
C'est la vie, et cetera.
现在来谈谈妳自己
Come on. Let's talk about you.
不,今晚不要
No, not tonight.
改天再来谈我的事
We'll talk about me some other time.
- 来想想明天做什么好了 - 我有主意
- We've nothing planned for tomorrow. - Oh, I have.
喔,不
Oh, no.
不会是要聊我自己吧
We'll talk about me tomorrow.
今天过得很棒,不是吗?
It turned out beautifully, didn't it?
天气真好,谢谢
It's really warm. Thank you.
我们说到哪儿了?
Now, where were we?
妳正要告诉我,妳在哪儿出生
You were going to tell me where you were born.
- 没错,呃… - 富兰迪先生
- That's right. Well... - Mr. Ferrante?
您的电报
Cablegram.
谢谢
Thank you.
容我失礼一下,麦凯小姐
Excuse me, Miss McKay.
- 妳是麦凯小姐? - 有事吗?
- Miss McKay? - Yes?
- 您也有一封电报 - 喔
- Oh, I have one for you, too. - Oh.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
失礼了,富兰迪
Excuse me, Mr. Ferrante.
- 他发来的吗? - 那你呢?
- From him? - From her?
- 嗯哼 - 嗯哼
- Mmm-hmm. - Mmm-hmm.
我们说到哪儿了?
Well, where were we?
我正要谈到我的出生地
Well, I was about to tell you where I was born
我出生在波士顿
and I was born in Boston.
我已经等不及妳长大了
I can hardly wait for you to grow up.
耐心点
Yes. Well, be patient.
我没多久就长大了
I grew up quickly.
然后我到纽约去
The I went to New York
在一家酒吧驻唱,从晚上10点到凌晨3点
and got a job singing in a nightclub from 10:00 to 3:00 in the morning
电影精选列表