「我们的爱情」
Our love affair
「非常美妙」
Is a wondrous thing
「每当回忆起来」
That we'll rejoice
「都感到愉悦」
In remembering
「我们第一次拥抱时」
Our love was born
「就热恋上彼此」
With our first embrace
「爱情的力量」
And a page was torn
「撕开了时空的页扉」
Out of time and space
「愿我们的爱情」
Our love affair
「就像是」
May it always be
「燃烧的火焰」
A flame to burn
「永恒不灭」
Through eternity
「牵起我的手」
So take my hand
「让我们热情地祷告」
With a fervent prayer
「我们共同生活」
That we may live
「我们一起分享」
And we may share
「这一段」
A love affair
「永志难忘的爱情」
To remember
于此纽约股票震荡不休之际
And so, while the New York Stock Exchange showed signs of restlessness,
投资人抱持乐观的态度
there was little or no uneasiness on the part of optimists.
单身汉请注意,这里有一则好消息
Here's good news for you bachelors.
追求美女的机会越来越大
Competition for pretty girls will definitely be easier
因为花♥花♥公♥子♥尼基·富兰迪洗心革面了
now that Nickie Ferrante, the big dame hunter, is going out of circulation.
没错,他终于要结婚了
Yes, it'll be wedding bells for him at long last.
他今天从欧洲搭船回国
Mr. Ferrante is sailing today from Europe
洛伊斯·克拉克到时候会到纽约码头接他
and Miss Lois Clark will be waiting for him at the gangplank in New York.
洛伊斯和她那动人的六亿财产,多棒的婚姻啊!
Lois and her lovely 600 million bucks. What a deal!
简直是锦上添花,人财两得
Not only all that lettuce, but a beautiful tomato, too.
哇喔
Wow.
(意大利,威尼斯)
(VENICE, ITALY)
(意大利语)
(SPEAKING IN ITALIAN)
(英国,伦敦)
(LONNDON, ENGLAND)
这是一则花边新闻
Mmm. Here's rather a choice little tidbit,
尼基·富兰迪今晚开始他的婚姻旅程
Nickie Ferrante sails tonight to enter into matrimony
将与美国的名门望族之一
with one of America's industrial nobility.
我相信会是一场触礁的婚姻
Rock and gravel, I believe.
嗯,对了…
It's a Miss Lois...
与洛伊斯·克拉克小姐结婚
Clark. Yes.
呃…
Well...
新闻播报完毕
Well, there you have it.
- 富兰迪先生? - 我不是
- Signor Ferrante? - No, no.
富兰迪先生?
Signor Ferrante?
- 他有上船吗? - 对
- Is he on board? - Yes.
富兰迪先生!
Signor Ferrante!
富兰迪先生
Signor Ferrante.
富兰迪先生
Signor Ferrante.
富兰迪先生?
Signor Ferrante?
我就是
Boy, here I am.
富兰迪先生吗?
Are you Signor Ferrante?
你有一通巴黎打来的电♥话♥
I have a telephone call for you from Paris.
富兰迪先生,请你在照片上签个名吗?写一些值得纪念的话,好听的那种
Mr. Ferrante, would you autograph this picture, please?
我能待会儿再签吗?我得接电♥话♥
May I sign it later? That's very kind, but I'm wanted on the telephone.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂,我是富兰迪
Hello? Yes, this is Ferrante.
谁打来的?喔,把她接过来
Who's calling? Oh, put her on.
你这坏蛋
You beast.
哈啰,嘉贝莉拉
Hello, Gabriella.
哼,甜言蜜语,不要跟我说话
"Hello, Gabriella." Don't you talk to me.
不说话…那妳干嘛打给我?
"Don't talk..." then why did you call me?
你怎么能跟我说爱我和那些甜言蜜语之后
How could you speak of love to me, say the things you did?
就要去跟别人结婚?
And you, about to be married!
还记得我送你烟盒时说的那些话吗?
You remember what you whispered when I gave you the cigarette case?
当然,亲爱的,我那时候说…
Well, of course, dear. I said... I said...
喂!喂!嘉贝莉拉,听得到吗?
Hello! Hello! Can you hear me, Gabriella?
我听不到妳的声音了
I believe we're disconnected.
我听得到!
We are not disconnected!
接线生!接线生!
Operator! Operator!
这真是太糟了,接线生!
Oh, this is a shame. Operator!
要是我手里有刀的话
Hypocrite! I have in my hand a knife
我一定刺入你身体
and I wish it were in your back.
(嘉贝莉拉说法语)
(GABRIELLA UTTERING EPITHETS IN FRENCH)
嗯
Mmm.
富兰迪先生,我叫海斯威,奈得·海斯威
Well! Mr. Ferrante. My name's Hathaway, Ned Hathaway.
- 是吗? - 欢迎上船
- Really? - Welcome aboard.
我想问问
I was wondering
你有兴趣跟我们一家人玩一把桥牌吗?
if you'd care to join my wife, my sister and me in a game of bridge.
很抱歉,海斯威先生,我会出老千
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Hathaway, but I cheat.
所以不奉陪了
It's an addiction.
打扰一下,我想妳正拿着我的烟盒
I beg your pardon. I think you have my cigarette case.
坦白跟你说,我是珠宝贼
I might as well confess. I am a jewel thief.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我打算拿给船上的保安人员,我在…
I was returning it to the purser. I found it in the... Ah.
等等,我怎么能确定是你的?
Just a moment. How do I know it's yours?
这个嘛,盒子里面有题字
Well, there's an inscription to me on the inside.
喔
Oh.
上面写着「送给尼可拉」
"To Nicolo."
喔
Oh.
千万别说你就是那有名的…
Don't tell me you're the famous...
我读过你的报导,好像是在《生活》、《造型》和…
Oh, I have read so much about you in Life and Look and...
或许还有《好主妇》杂♥志♥?可以把烟盒还我了吧?
Possibly Good Housekeeping? Now, may I have my case?
不行,再等一会儿
No, no. Just a moment.
嗯
Hmm.
哇!
Whew!
这实在太私密了
This is frightfully intimate.
即使只懂一点法语都叫人脸红
I know just enough French to be embarrassed.
你能稍微修饰一下,然后告诉我吗?
Could you refine it a little and tell me in effect what it says?
事实上,上面是说
Well, in effect, it says,
「兹纪念,嘉贝莉拉号♥上难忘的三夜」
"In memory of three unforgettable nights aboard La Gabriella,"
嘉贝莉拉号♥是艘游艇
which is her yacht.
喔
Oh.
那就物归原主吧
I guess that's you, all right.
「我不再微笑」这首歌♥该不会是妳写的吧?
Tell me, did you write the song, "I'll Never Smile Again?"
不是
No.
但我正在考虑写一首「嘉贝莉拉号♥的月色」
But I'm thinking of writing one called "Moon Over La Gabriella."
你觉得爱情会取代棒球比赛成为夜晚的好活动吗?
Do you think it will ever take the place of night baseball?
不能
No.
请等一下
Please, wait.
我有严重的问题
I'm in trouble, serious trouble.
这可是你自找的
Well, I could've told you.
在那艘游艇乱搞,可怜的家伙
Playing around yachts. The poor thing.
- 我必须找人说说话 - 这种事我不在行
- I must talk with someone. - Well, I'm not very good at that sort of thing.
我守不了秘密,也厌倦了一直说出去…
I talk a lot. I've tried to break myself of the habit, but...
但是妳的脸看起来很老实
But you have such an honest face.
是吗?
I have?
我能信任妳,对吗?
I can trust you, can't I?
- 我想应该可以吧 - 好极了,跟我来
- Yes, I suppose so. - Good. Come with me.
可是船长也很老实啊,你不如告诉他你的烦恼?
Yes, but the captain has an honest face, too. Why can't you tell him your troubles?
- 那我们去谁的房♥间? - 我的
- Shall we go to your cabin, or to mine? - Ah, no, mine.
- 可是我的房♥间就在角落… - 我的在这里
- But mine is just around the corner... - Mine is here.
不是我要故作淑女
It's not that I'm prudish,
只是我妈告诉我不要随便进到男人的房♥间里
but my mother told me never to enter a man's room in months ending in "R".
真的吗?
She did? Ah.
那妳母亲不只漂亮,她还很聪明
Oh, well, your mother's not only beautiful, she's clever, too.
妳叫什么名字?
What is your name?
泰莉·麦凯
Terry McKay.
我一个人旅行
Terry McKay and I'm traveling alone.
这很困扰你吗?
Was that, by any chance, what was troubling you?
是的
Yes.
- 我能帮妳脱掉吗? - 可以
- May I? - You may.
谢谢
Thank you.
电影精选列表