- 我等你来信 - 我会的
- Please do. - I will.
乐观一点
Oh! Happy thoughts, darling.
(法语)再见,孩子
Adieu, mon petit.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
我到处在找妳
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我还询问妳舱房♥的…
I called your cabin...
妳哭过
You've been crying.
是的
Mmm-hmm.
美丽的事物让我感动
Beauty does that to me.
尼基,我想感谢你…
Nickie, I want to thank you for the...
感谢你让我度过这最美好又值得回味的一天
The loveliest and the most memorable day I've ever known.
妳对我祖母真好
You were very sweet to my little grandmother.
我回去后要写信给她
I'm going to write to her.
那实在太好了
That'll be nice.
我们散散步,好吗?
Let's walk, hmm?
不要再哭了
No more tears.
我说过那是太感动的关系
I told you that's what beauty does to me.
尼基,我们的前方是汪♥洋♥大海
We're heading into a rough sea, Nickie.
我知道
I know.
今天改变了我们的爱情人生
We changed our course today.
没错
Mmm-hmm.
我能陪妳走到妳的房♥间吗?
Shall I see you to your cabin?
我想不用了
I don't think so.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
等一下
Just a moment.
- 泰莉… - 喔!
- Terry... - Oh!
你为何要来?太危险了
Why did you come here? You know it's dangerous.
- 亲爱的,我们有很多事得讨论 - 我也知道
- Darling, we've got a lot to talk about. - I am aware of that,
但是被人看见我们在一起就完了
but to be seen together could be disastrous for us both.
可是我们之间的问题总要快点解决
I know, but we have some fast thinking to do. We've created a problem.
我知道
Yes, I know.
所以不要把问题复杂化
So let's not complicate it any more.
我是女人,自然要处处谨慎
Being a woman, I'm naturally more cautious
你不在旁边时,我才能想得比较清楚
and I can think more clearly when you're not around.
所以你去想你的,我想我的
So you go think in your room and I'll think in mine.
好吧
All right.
当我们想念彼此的时候
While we miss each other.
妳刚才说的话,听起来真甜蜜
Oh, that was very sweet, what you just said.
- (爱尔兰口音)希望你早晨愉快 - 祝妳一整天心情好
- (IN IRISH ACCENT) Top of the mornin' to you. - And the rest o the day to you.
- 这样吧 - 不要
- No, listen. - No, no.
- 怎么了? - 继续走
- What? - Keep moving.
天啊
Oh, dear.
等等,不要走
Wait a minute. Don't go away.
妳有结论了吗?
Now, have you come to any conclusions yet?
没有,继续走
No, keep moving.
喔,天啊
Oh, dear.
- 我好想你 - 我也是
- I miss you. - I miss you, too.
你怎么没打电♥话♥给我?
Why don't you telephone more often?
我会的,可是妳知道的…
I'll try, but you know...
- 妳刚才要说什么吗? - 我没有要说话啊
- Were you going to say something? - No, I wasn't going to say anything.
是喔
Oh.
最少一起吃饭吧
Listen. Couldn't we at least eat together,
好比到妳的或我的房♥间
you know, in your room or my room?
恐怕还没吃,我们的事就传遍整条船上了
The news would be all around the shi before we'd had our salad.
- 是啊 - 你知道的,服务生也爱嚼舌根
- I know. - The crew talks, too, you know.
你绕别的路走吧,你让我无法专心
Do go around the other way. You're making me dizzy.
也好,我看到妳也会分神
Yeah, be better for me also, I can tell you that.
等一下,亲爱的…
Oh, wait a minute. Darling...
亲爱的,听好,我…
Listen, darling, I...
怪了
That's odd.
没事…
Well...
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
晚上好,麦凯小姐在用餐吗?
Good evening. ls Miss McKay dining?
是的,你要和她一起用餐吗?
Yes, sir. Would you care to join her?
不,她一个人吃就可以了
No, I think she prefers to dine alone.
- 她快吃完了 - 嗯
- She's almost finished, sir. - Yes.
咻
Whew.
记得点蒸鱼,好吃极了
Order the bouillabaisse. It's superb.
(双方说法语)
(BOTH SPEAKING FRENCH)
闭嘴
Shut up.
进来
Come in.
- 妳好 - 你好,海斯威先生
- Hello there. - Oh, hello, Mr. Hathaway.
麦凯小姐,富兰迪先生呢?
Miss McKay, where's Ferrante?
富兰…我怎么会知道?
Ferra... Well, how should I know?
别装了,有人说他在这里
Oh, come now. A little bird told me he might be in here.
海斯威先生
Oh, really, Mr. Hathaway.
你不觉得你有点过分吗?
Don't you think you're being a little rude and presumptuous?
- 我有一阵子没见到富兰迪先生… - 哈啰,泰莉
- I haven't seen Mr. Ferrante since... - Hello, Terry.
我想妳会喜欢这本书
It occurred to me you might like this book.
我读过了
Yeah. I've read it.
好几天没见到妳
I haven't seen you for days.
我以为妳下船了
I thought you must have got off somewhere.
哪有可能,船又没靠岸
Why, no. We haven't docked anywhere.
麦凯小姐,万一没机会见到妳,先祝妳上岸愉快
Well, in case I don't see you again, Miss McKay, happy landing.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Ferrante,
- 我很高兴妳喜欢 - 但不要以为…
- I''m glad you like it. - and don't think it hasn't been absolute...
慢着
Now, slow down.
我只是想请你们二位帮个忙
I'm wondering if you two would do me a big favor.
那是什么?
What's that?
你们能帮我在照片上签名吗?
Would you be so kind as to autograph these?
我们每个人都买♥♥了不同的照片
My wife and my sister and I each bought a different one.
- 你们用买♥♥的? - 跟谁买♥♥的?
- You bought them? - From whom?
船上的摄影师
Why, the ship's photographer.
正在甲板上举♥行♥大型展览
He has a big display up on the promenade deck.
附带跳楼大拍卖♥♥呢
He's doing a wholesale business.
海斯威先生,让我们想一下
Well, I'll tell you, Mr. Hathaway, we'll have to think about it.
我能到哪儿找你?
Now, where could I find you?
我不是在酒吧
Well, I'll either be in the cocktail lounge,
就是在餐厅
or, of course, the dining room.
好吧
Yes, of course.
- 呃… - 天啊!
- Well... - Oh!
那张不错,还蛮好看的
Oh, I don't mind that one. That's pretty good.
拜托你认真点!
Oh, do be serious!
这太可怕了!
This is dreadful!
毕竟我们装得这么久了
And after all the pains we took deceiving everybody.
没错,我对妳深感抱歉
Yeah. I'm particularly sorry for you.
说真的,其实我没那么难过
You know, I'm not as sorry as I thought I'd be.
我们像逃难似的东躲西♥藏♥,妳不觉这很白♥痴♥吗?
It was rather silly, hiding like fugitives, wasn't it?
你说得没错
Yes. Yes, I know.
套句老话「我们加入其他人吧?」
So, to coin a new cliche, shall we join the others?
好吧,有何不可?
Well, all right. Well, why not?
反正没什么好怕的,就让我们把握住这海上的最后一夜
What have we got to lose? The last night. Let's make the most of it.
好的
Good.
(乐队演奏歌♥曲「你使一切都成真」)
(BAND PLAYING YOU MAKE IT EASY TO BE TRUE)
你好
Hi, Hathaway.
请再帮我一个忙,让我们来交换舞伴
Hey! Do me another favor. Let's swap partners.
这是航行的最后一晚,大家都在尽情享乐
It's the last night out, you know? Everybody does it.
是吗?真好
They do? How nice.
但若是你的话,就别想了
But in your case, we'll make an exception.
真不懂这家伙在想什么
I don't get that guy.
「我一天天爱上」
Day by day I'm growing fonder
「你对我的温柔」
Of those tender things you do
多棒的航行啊
Oh, nice crossing.
哈啰
Hello.
我们出去透个气
Let's get some air.
走吧,我带妳去看舵
Yeah, come on. I'll show you the rudder.
- 舵在哪儿? - 在船尾
- Where is it? - Aft.
我去拿一下外套
Got to get my coat.
电影精选列表