小心
Careful.
「有时年少不懂事」
May sometimes try to lure me
「想些坏心眼的事」
Can't you think of something spiteful
「故意为难你去做」
Something mean that you could do
「想必你非常高兴」
Must you be so darn delightful
「因为你使一切都成真」
You make it easy to be true
喔
Oh.
为何不能一直保持这样?
Why can't we go on doing this forever, huh?
我跟船长谈过,不行的
I had a talk with the captain. It won't work.
- 不行吗? - 不行
- It won't? - No.
他说船不能掉头
He said he can't turn the ship around.
他很客气地说
Quite nice about it, but he said
大部分的人要回家
that most of the people want to get home.
- 很傻,不是吗? - 没错
- Isn't that silly? - Mmm-hmm.
我可以理解他的想法
Well, I can understand his problem.
只载我们俩在海上航行很荒谬
Cruising around in the ocea with just the two of us.
「你使一切都成真」
You make it easy to be true
(乐队演奏歌♥曲「友谊地久天长」)
(BAND PLAYING AULD LANG SYNE)
「就让老熟人走吧」
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
「回忆永不上心头」
And never brought to mind
「就让老熟人走吧」
Should old acquaintance be forgot
「那些美好的时光」
And days of old lang syne
如果你要问我心里想什么,我就立刻跳船
If you say, "A penny for your thoughts," I'll jump overboard.
呃…
Well...
明天早上就会抵达纽约
Tomorrow morning, New York.
是的
Yes.
他会来接妳吗?
Will he be waiting?
她呢?
Will she?
她会来
Mmm-hmm.
是啊
Oh, yes.
为什么做人这么难?
What makes life so difficult?
人自己造成的吧?
People?
妳爱他吗?
Are you in love with him?
现在不爱
I'm not now.
嗯
Mmm.
妳知道的,我这一生从没工作过
You know, I've never done a day's work in my whole life.
我这一生从没…
In my whole life, I've never...
我很清楚,也一直在思考这个问题
I know. I've been thinking about that.
- 你刚才说什么? - 我什么都没说
- Hmm? What'd you say? - I didn't say anything.
- 你明明有 - 什么?
- Yes, yes, you did. - What?
你说我喜欢名贵的东西
You said I was very fond of expensive things.
像是貂皮、珠宝之类的东西
Furs and diamonds and stuff like that.
- 我有说吗? - 你有
- Did I say that? - Mmm-hmm.
粉红香槟
Pink champagne.
是我们都享受过的生活
That's the kind of life we've both been used to.
以后的日子可能很苦…
It might be a little difficult to...
你喜欢啤酒吗?
Do you like beer?
是的,有点不同
Mmm, mmm. Different.
没错
Mmm-hmm.
我父亲早上喝啤酒
My father drank beer in the morning.
他是爱喝啤酒的人?
He was a beer drinker?
- 是的 - 嗯
- Mmm-hmm. - Hmm.
之后一整天,他就什么都喝
Later in the day, he drank anything.
冬天对于没有温暖回忆的人是寒冷的
Oh, winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
我们已经错过生命的春天
We've already missed the spring.
这或许是我幸福的最后机会
Yes. Well, this is probably my last chance.
我也是
Mine, too.
不是现在就是永不见面
It's now or never.
「永不」是个骇人的字眼
Hmm. "Never" is a frightening word.
傻子才会让幸福溜走
We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.
没错
Mmm-hmm.
况且你只是没工作而已…
And just because you haven't...
- 并不表示我不会工作 - 没错
- I haven't worked doesn't mean to say I couldn't, huh? - No.
当然,我会工作
No, of course not.
假设我…
Suppose, I...
花大概六个月的时间找工作,要是…
It would take some time, say, six months, to find out if...
- 要是怎样? - 只是假设
- If? If what? - Well, just suppose.
- 不要假设,说实在的 - 好的
- Now, be realistic. - All right.
要是我认真工作,假设要六个月的时间
If I worked hard enough and long enough, say, for six months,
到时候妳会在哪儿?
where would you be?
尼基,你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say, Nickie?
我只是想(声音发哑)多赚点钱娶妳过门
Well, I just want to be (VOICE CRACKING) worthy of asking you to marry me.
- (清理喉咙) - 喔
- (CLEARS THROAT) - Oh.
尼基,这是我听过最好的话…
Nickie, that's just about the nicest...
你声音发哑
Your voice cracked.
那是因为…
Oh, well, that's because I...
我知道
Yes, I know. I know.
我现在要回房♥去
I'm going to turn in now.
反覆地、好好地思考此事
Do some more rolling and tossing and thinking about it.
我早上再向你回答,好吗?
Let me tell you in the morning, hmm?
对我而言,这将是个漫漫长夜
It's going to be a long night.
没错
Mmm-hmm.
对我而言也是如此
For me, too.
对我这样的女子来说,结婚是很重要的一步
Marriage is a very serious step for a girl like me.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你喜欢小孩吗?
Do you like children?
我喜欢
Yes. Yes, I do.
尼基
Nickie.
我真担心妳会…
Oh, I was so worried.
我甚至没时间换衣服
I didn't even have time to get dressed.
一直到五点才睡
I didn't get to sleep until 5:00.
- 我完全没睡 - 喔
- I didn't sleep at all. - Oh.
- 你仔细听好 - 好的
- Now, listen carefully. - Yes.
要是一切顺利,要是我们俩在六个月内…
If everything goes right, and I mean for both of us, in six months...
拿去,我把要说的话写了下来
Here. I started to write it out.
- 我要现在看吗? - 是的
- Should I read it now? - Mmm-hmm.
好吧
All right.
- 「亲爱的」,指我吗? - 是的
- "Darling," that's me? - Mmm-hmm.
「我的挚爱,记住约定,7月1号♥下午5点」
"You have a date, my beloved, July 1 at 5:00."
- 妳没说哪里 - 由你来决定
- But you don't say where. - You name the place and I'll obey.
我不知道,我没办法思考
I don't know. I can't think.
帝国大厦顶楼,如何?
How about the top of the Empire State Building?
好啊,就这么说定了
Oh, yes, that's perfect.
那是纽约最接近天堂的地方
It's the nearest thing to heaven we have in New York.
好极了,在102层楼上,不要忘了搭电梯
The 102nd floor, and don't forget to take the elevator.
我会记住的
No, I won't.
要是天不从人愿…
Darling, if things don't work out...
我不许妳这么说
Don't talk like that. I'm not listening.
- 万一你或我没有… - 我们都会到那里的
- But just in case one of us is... - We'll both be there.
保持信念
Hold the thought.
保持信念
Hold the thought.
- 保重 - 保重
- Take care. - Take care.
嗯
Hmm.
尼基达令!
Nickie darling! Oh!
尼基
Oh, Nickie.
真开心看到妳,妳好吗?
Well, I'm so glad to see you. How've you been?
旅程顺利吗?
I'm so glad to see you. Did you have a good trip?
还好,只是有点颠簸而已,但还算愉快
Not too bad. A little rough in spots, but very pleasant.
麻烦拍张照片
Hold it for a picture.
很好,谢谢你们
That's fine. Thank you.
- 你有看到平琪吗? - 我也拍一张,可以吗?
- Did you get to see Pinky? - May I have one, too, please?
可以,这样如何?
Yes, how's this?
很好,谢谢
Thank you.
- 我想他在坦吉尔的路上 - 我可以在拍一张吗?
- No, I think he's on his way to Tangier. - May I have another one, please?
他老是到处跑,可以
He's always going off someplace. Yes.
- 太好了,谢谢 - 拜托,再一张
- That's fine. Thank you. - Another one, please.
借过,我有重要的约会,借过,谢谢
Excuse me. I have an important appointment. Excuse me. Thank you so much.
- 可以拍吗? - 没问题
- May I? - Yes.
泰莉达令
Terry darling.
哈啰,亲爱的,航程♥真♥久
Hello, darling. It's been so long.
电影精选列表