I didn't think I could ever part with it.
看来现在也没有留着的必要了…
But, well, there was no reason to keep it any longer, and...
我本来不愿卖♥♥的,因为…妳知道的…
I couldn't take money for it, because, well, you know...
结果库伯特说一位年轻的女士
So, Courbet told me a young woman
在画廊看到了,她很喜欢
came into the gallery, and she liked it.
她一看就很感动
She saw in it what I'd hoped you'd see,
我跟库伯特说送给她好了
so I told Courbet to give it to her
因为库伯特说她不仅没钱
because he said she didn't have any money,
而且她还是…
and not only that, she was...
她还是…
She was...
总而言之,他就把画送出去了
Anyway, I told him to give it to her.
库伯特说她爱不释手
Courbet said she wanted it so badly
我跟库伯特说送给她好了
and so I told him to give it to her.
妳知道的,这是圣诞感恩的季节
You know, it's the Christmas season and all that.
妳了解我内在的美善
And you know me. Holly in my heart.
亲爱的,请你不要这样看我
Darling, don't look at me like that.
妳为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
如果我们俩会发生意外
If it had to happen to one of us,
为什么非得是妳来承受?
why did it have to be you?
喔
Oh.
这不是别人的错,都怪我自己
It was nobody's fault, but my own.
我正好抬头往上看
I was looking up.
那离天堂最近的建筑物
It was the nearest thing to heaven.
你就在上面
You were there.
亲爱的,别…
Oh, darling, don't...
别担心,亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
你都能绘画,我就一定能走路
If you can paint, I can walk.
天下无难事,不是吗?
Anything can happen. Don't you think?
是的,亲爱的,是的
Yes, darling, yes. Yes, yes, yes.
「我们的爱情」
Our love affair
「永志难忘」
To remember
剧终
谢谢收看
Mandarin Simplified
ENGLISH - US
电影精选列表