我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
你再挣扎 会更痛的
You keep struggling, it's gonna fucking hurt more.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-天啊 救命 -把她的腿绑起来
- Oh, God. Oh, God, help me. - Tie her legs.
快把她的腿绑起来
Start tying her fucking legs, right now!
别绑我的手 求求你 不能...
Don't tie my hands. Please, I can't...
-不能绑我的手 -该死的
- I can't have my hands tied. - Goddamn it.
-救命 -该死的 该死的
- God, help me. - Shit. Shit.
别戴手套了 你在干什么
Drop the fucking gloves. What are you doing?
-放我走吧 放我走吧 -快点 快点
- I just wanna go. I just wanna go. - Let's go! Let's go!
放轻松点
Just relax, all right?
-我呼吸不过来了 你弄疼我了 -你冷静点好吗
- I can't breathe. You're hurting me. - Can you be calm?
我不会伤害你...该死的
I'm not gonna fucking hurt... Oh, shit.
-操 -为什么 你们为什么要这么做
- Fuck! - Why? Why are you doing this?
-为什么 -书 我们只想要书
- Why? - It's the books. We want the books.
跟你没关系
Not you.
你好了吗 好了吗
You good? You good?
操
Fuck.
找钥匙
Find the keys.
快点找钥匙
Find the fucking keys!
快点
Hurry the fuck up!
没有钥匙
There's no keys.
-什么 -没有钥匙 他妈的没钥匙
- What? - There's no keys. There's no fucking keys.
-我找不到钥匙 -把钥匙找出来
- I can't find any fucking key. - Find the fucking key!
-该死的 -没有钥匙
- Goddamn it. - There's no fucking keys.
把门打开 把东西拿出来
Get the fucking door. Get it out of the case.
该死
Shit!
操
Fuck.
找到了
That's it.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
把书拿出来 快
Get the fucking books, right now.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
喂 她在往门边挪
Hey, hey, hey, hey. She's moving towards the door.
我才不要碰她
I'm not fucking touching her.
我不要再碰她了 够了
I'm done touching her. That's it.
操 我在把东西拿出来
Fuck, I'm trying to get the thing out.
我不会再碰她了
I'm not touching her anymore!
-我受够了 我才不管 -该死的
- I'm done. I don't give a fuck. - Goddamn it,
什么事都要我来做 都靠我
I gotta do everything, my fucking self.
我再也不要碰她一根指头了
I'm not fucking touching her anymore.
好了 就这样
All right, that's it.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
对不起 好吗 我们就要出去了
I'm sorry, okay? We're getting out.
打开了 打开了 打开了
I got it! I got it, I got it, I got it.
一起搬
Let's go.
-该死 -操
- Oh, shit. - Shit.
把书包起来
Fucking wrap this up.
慢着 还有一个 还有一个
Wait, we need another one. Another one.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
就是这个东西
This shit could be the fucking thing.
别管了 别管了
Leave it. Fucking leave it.
-什么毛病 -这个就够了
- What the fuck, man? - It's fucking good enough.
已经够好了
This is good enough.
-达尔文的 还要拿那本 -去他的达尔文
- The Darwin. Get the Darwin. - No, fuck the Darwin, man.
-他妈的别管达尔文了 -操
- Fucking leave the Darwin, man. - Yeah. Fuck.
这个就价值连城了 我们赶紧走
This is fucking gold, man. Let's get the fuck out of here.
按地下层 地下层
Hit B, hit B.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
-你按了一层 你按了一层 -操
- You hit one? You hit one? - Oh, fuck!
操
Fuck.
也许不会有事
It might not be bad.
操
The fuck.
坏事了
This is bad, man.
坏了大事了
Oh, this is real bad.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
-你等着 把着门 -一片漆黑 操
- Wait here. Hold the door. - It's pitch-black. Fuck.
该死 沃伦 不应该是这样的
Goddamn it, Warren. This isn't supposed to be like this.
该死 出口在哪里
Oh, shit. Where's the exit?
大事不好了
This is really bad.
-操 -大事不好了 沃伦
- Fuck! - This is really fucking bad, Warren.
该死
Oh, shit!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
他妈的出口在哪里
Where's the fucking exit?
-我不知道 -操
- I don't know! - Fuck!
见鬼 我们怎么办
What the fuck? What are we gonna do?
-我们得逃出去 -什么
- We have to make a run for it. - What?
我们要逃出去
We gotta make a run for it.
逃出去是什么意思
What do you mean, "Make a run for it"?
我们得搬着书逃出去
We need to make a fucking run for it.
会被人看见的
They're gonna fucking see us.
-我们别无选择 别无选择 -操 不好了
- We have no choice. We have no choice. - Fuck, man, this is bad.
大事不妙了
This is so fucking bad.
走走走
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
不 不
No! No!
-快走 别管了 走 -不
- Keep fucking going. Fucking leave it. Go. - No!
-快走 -操
- Go! - Oh, fuck!
该死
Oh, shit!
沃伦 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Warren, what the fuck are you doing?
该死
Shit.
停下 傻♥逼♥ 停车
Hey, stop! Fucking idiot, stop!
走走走 快走
Fucking go, go, go, go.
艾瑞克 书呢
Hey, Eric, where are the books, huh?
沃伦呢
Where the fuck is Warren?
我的天
Holy fuck.
开车 开车 快开
Drive. Drive, drive, drive!
老天
Jesus Christ!
-快开 -天啊 天啊
- Fucking drive. - Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.
慢点 冷静点
Slow down. You gotta fucking cool it.
别他妈指挥我
Don't tell me what the fuck to do.
-天啊 天啊 -书呢 沃伦
- Oh, man, oh, man. - Where are the books, Warren?
-操 -沃伦 他妈的书呢
- Fuck. - Warren, where are the fucking books?
书被我们弄掉了
We dropped the fucking books!
好吗 查斯 没书了
Okay, Chas? There's no fucking books!
你在说什么
What are you telling me?
-什么都没捞到 -他妈的书掉了
- We got nothing? - We fucking dropped them!
-从手里摔出去了 -我们什么都没捞到
- They fell out of our hands. - We got fucking nothing.
没有 什么也没有 闭嘴
Nothing, there's nothing. Shut the fuck up!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -别说了
- Hey, fuck you, man. - Please.
什么都没拿到 那你们在里面这么久在干什么
If you got nothing, why did you take so long up there?
里面发生了什么事
What the fuck happened up there, man?
你们俩废物 你们俩又搞砸了
You know, fuck the both of you. You guys fucked this up again.
我就知道 我就知道你们又会搞砸
I knew it, I knew you were gonna fucking do this again.
你根本没进去
You didn't fucking go in there.
我拿了达尔文的 有达尔文的书
I have the Darwin. I have the Darwin.
你那儿有什么
What do you got?
-天啊 -艾瑞克 你那儿有什么
- Oh, gee. - Eric, what do you fucking got?
求求你 让我冷静一下
Please, give me a fucking second, please.
你包里他妈的有什么 快看看
Your fucking backpack, man. Check it!
他拿了什么 有东西吗
What's he got? He got something?
有
Yeah.
你为什么停下
What are you doing?
-下车 -什么
- Get out. - What?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What are you fucking talking about?
我不会下车的
I'm not getting out of the fucking car.
兄弟 他们很快会查一辆
Dude, they're gonna be looking
载了三个人的灰色面包车的 下车
for a gray van with three guys in it, okay? Get out.
-怎么回事 -你♥他♥妈♥快下车
- What the fuck is this, man? - Get the fuck out, man!
我是不会载着你们继续开的 下车
Hey, I'm not moving this car with the three of us in it. Get out!
-我不下车 -滚下车
- I'm not getting out of here... - Get out!