就算有任何细微改动都得及时增减
Add or subtract the slightest change,
连热狗摊这么小的位置都不能放过
even if it's something as small as the placement of a hot dog stand.
5点10分 高个 红发 一号♥图书馆员下班
5:10, tall, redhead, librarian one, leaves for the evening.
5点11分
5:11,
矮个男性行政助理回来了
short, male administrative assistant, returns.
帮我扶住门 谢谢
Hold the door, please.
这座图书馆中的很多书
Many of the books in this library
自19世纪开始便已贮藏在此
have been here since the 19th century.
我们俩一开始对这个想法都不是很认真
Neither of us were really serious about the idea.
我一开始就是非常认真的
I took it very seriously from the start.
沃伦 没有秘密敲门暗号♥
Warren, there's no secret knock.
应该有
Yeah, well, there should be.
你好
Hi.
你已经弄丢了你的假身份证 对吗
You lost your fake ID already, didn't you?
其实我是来找你们聊点事的
Actually, I came to talk to you about something.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
我要怎么出手东西
What if I have something to get rid of?
你说的是什么东西
What thing are you talking about?
稀有的东西
Something rare.
你要销赃吗
So, you're looking for a fence?
我要找个愿意买♥♥珍品的家伙
I'm looking for a guy who's gonna buy something rare.
好吧
Right.
我不想跟你讨论这个
I don't wanna hear anything about this.
不过我知道你可能可以去找谁
But, I know a guy you might be able to talk to.
但是我只见过他一次
But I've only met him once.
我也不知道能不能保证这个人的信用 所以...
And, I don't know if I can vouch for him, so...
-你明白吗 -当然 我明白
- Do you understand? - Absolutely, I get it.
好吧
Okay.
他在纽约 他不喜欢电♥话♥
He's out in New York. He does not like phone calls.
我怎么和他联♥系♥
How do I get in touch with him?
-这是什么 -那是个销赃的
- What is this? - That's a fence.
什么是销赃的
What's a fence?
什么是销赃的
"What's a fence?"
销赃的是专门买♥♥赃物的
A fence is somebody who buys stolen shit.
我们应该给那个人发邮件 要求见面
We're supposed to email that guy, asking for a meeting,
以"泰瑞"署名
and sign off with the name "Terry".
然后他说不要用同一个账号♥给他发两次邮件
And he said to never email from the same account twice.
多酷啊
How fucking cool is that?
-干得好 -谢谢
- Good work. - Thank you.
"此致 泰瑞"
"Best, Terry."
行了吗
Happy?
我想改一下...
I wanna change that...
我就是不懂什么叫"好信誉"费
I just don't get, like, what a "Good faith" payment him is.
我们得给他500元 他才肯和我们见面吗
I mean, we give him 500 bucks for a meeting?
这是为了证明我们是认真的 不是来浪费时间的
It's to show we're serious and not time-wasters.
我觉得驾车12个小时横跨整个国家
I would've thought, driving across the country for 12 hours
已经够能证明这一点了
was a good demonstration of that.
道上就是这样 伙计
It's just how it's done, man.
这都是通过你以前的偷窃知道的吗
Oh, you know this from all your previous heists?
你能放松点吗
Would you relax?
你拿到钱后准备怎么做
What would you do with the money?
艺术家不是都得饿死吗
Aren't artists supposed to starve?
这是你们最喜爱的老歌♥电台
You're listening to your favorite oldies station.
专门放送50年代 60年代和70年代的老歌♥
Back-to-back hits from the '50s, '60s and '70s.
我们离开了肯塔基
We were out of Kentucky,
没人知道我们走了
and nobody knows that we're gone.
感觉一切皆有可能
There was a sense of possibility.
经历了很多现实中的事 然后...
Real things were actually starting to happen, and they were...
改变了...改变了我们当时的生活
It was changing... changing our lives right then.
我当时很害怕
I was fearful at the time that,
万一那人没出现
if the guy didn't show up,
这个幻想就要破灭了
that this fantasy would be over,
我们就得回肯塔基了
and we'd be going back to Kentucky,
一切都会回到原来的轨迹上
and things would kinda resume their normal, uh, course.
然后突然间 沃伦开始和一个
And then, suddenly, Warren's talking to a guy
扎着马尾辫 戴着蓝围巾的人说话
with a ponytail and a blue scarf.
还是紫围巾来着
Or was it a purple scarf?
那个人五十多岁
The guy was in his 50s.
白发 穿着讲究
I mean, white hair, and well-dressed.
他给了我那张纸
He hands me the piece of paper,
然后就走了 他连钱都没数
and that was that, he didn't even count the money.
怎么样 他怎么说 他怎么说
What's up? What'd he say? What'd he say?
他不是买♥♥家
He wasn't the buyer.
他给了我们一个联♥系♥方式
He gave us a contact.
销赃的
The fence.
所以那人不是销赃的
So, that guy wasn't the fence?
我以为你说他是销赃的
I thought you said he was the fence.
应该不是
I guess not.
我们就...
We just...
我们就花五百块买♥♥到一个邮箱账号♥吗
We spent $500 on an email address.
现在我们只要联♥系♥这个人
Now all we have to do is contact this guy.
他说他会讲英语
He says he speaks English.
什么
What?
他...
He's...
去弄点吃的吧 走吧 我冻死了
Let's go get some food. Come on, I'm freezing.
他为什么会不会讲英语 沃伦
Uh, why wouldn't he speak English, Warren?
沃伦
Warren.
"先生 感谢你的邮件
"Sir, thank you for your email.
恐怕我们只接受当面交易
I'm afraid we only do business in person,
不过我们欢迎你在方便的时候带东西
but, we'll welcome you and your items in the Netherlands
来荷兰一趟"
at your earliest convenience."
-我们得走了 -去荷兰吗
- We have to go. - To Holland?
去荷兰
To the Netherlands.
-能别闹了吗 沃伦 -不行 得等它烧光
- Can you stop? Warren? - No, I'm not stopping until it's burned.
-沃伦 -这是证据
- Warren. - It's evidence.
烫 操
Hot. Motherfucker.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
所以你想大老远去那里
So, you wanna go all the way over there,
见我们根本不了解的
to meet some actual criminals
真正的罪犯
we know nothing about,
跟他们聊一些我们根本没有的东西
to talk about something we don't even have?
是的
Yes.
那你有什么建议
What's your suggestion?
也许我们是该面对现实了
Maybe it's time, you know, to face reality.
也许我们做不到
Maybe it's something we're not able to do.
那我们就这么坐在这里什么都不干吗
So we're just gonna sit here and do nothing?
真是太令人失望了
That is so disappointing.
我无法描述
I can't even tell you.
你呢 斯宾塞 你最近学习怎么样
How about you, Spencer? You keeping your game up?
还行吧
Uh, not so much.
我在努力认真学习艺术方面的东西
I mean, I'm trying to take the whole art thing seriously.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
总得要学的 对吧
Well, I guess somebody has to, huh?
不过 总还是要保持活力的 儿子
But, you know, you wanna keep that blood pumping, son.
说到这个
And speaking of which, uh,
我上周遇到了伯特·莫里斯
I ran into Burt Morris last week,
他说你有几次练习没去
and he said you missed a couple of practice games.
-嗯 -沃伦
- Yeah. - Now, Warren,
你是拿奖学金进去的
you're there on a scholarship.
也就是说 你是要去打比赛的
And that's what it means. You're there to play.
我当初也是这样
I had it the same way.
-操 -天啊
- Fuck! - Jesus Christ.
你没事吧
You okay?
记住 放弃者决不成功
Remember, quitters never win...
-成功者决不放弃 -斯宾塞
- And winners never quit. - Spencer.
这句话得好好记住
Yeah, something to live by.
你妈妈最近怎么样 斯宾塞
So, how is your mom, Spencer?
她很好
Uh, she's doing good.
-很好 帮我向她问好 -好的
- Good. You tell her I said hi, for me. - Yeah, I will.