有没有...
Isn't there maybe a...
能让她不出现在那里的办法吗
a way to make her not be there on the day?
没有 当然没有这种办法
No. Of course, there isn't a fucking way.
那样你们才能进去
That's how you get to be in the room.
得有人在那里给你们开门
Someone has to be in there with you.
那样你们才能进去
That's how you get to be in the fucking room!
要是她开始尖叫之类的怎么办
What if she starts screaming or something?
-或者她突发心脏病呢 -没错
- Yeah, or has a fucking heart attack, man. - Yeah.
伙计们 这件事搞定之后
Guys, when this is all over,
我们给她寄送一个匿名包裹
we're gonna send her an anonymous package
里面放上几千美金
filled with thousands of fucking dollars.
-她会开心的 -听着 这个我不做
- She's gonna be happy. - Look, I'm not doing it.
好吗
Okay?
我也不想做
I'm not comfortable with it.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
我来做
I'll do it.
我他妈来做
I'll fucking do it.
没有障碍了
There was no obstacle.
什么都阻止不了我们做这件事
Nothing was gonna prevent us from doing it.
我们已经开始了 一定能做到的
We had started it, and it could be done.
回头看看的话 曾经
There were so many opportunities,
有很多机会 我能完全
looking back, where I could have completely,
退出这件事 或者...
that I could have gotten out, or...
或者改变我们的做法 但是我没有
Or change what we were doing. And I didn't.
-强力胶带 -有了
- Duct tape. - Check.
-伪装衣服 -有了
- Change of clothes. - Check.
-床单 -有了
- Sheet. - Check.
-滑雪面具 -滑雪面具
- Ski masks. - Ski masks.
手♥机♥
Cell phones.
束线带
Zip ties.
-电击枪 -有...
- Taser. - Check...
没有电击枪
No taser.
该死
Shit!
是谁负责订购束线带的
Whose job was it to order the taser?
是你负责的
I believe it was your job.
该死 我不可能什么都能考虑到
Fuck it, I can't think of everything.
打开课本
Open your books.
你们有两个小时的时间完成三道问答题中的两题
You have two hours to complete two of the three essay questions.
我给出信♥号♥♥的时候 你们就上交你们的试♥卷♥
When I give the signal, you may turn over your papers.
有任何问题 举手示意
Any problems, raise your hand.
现在开始
And begin.
这可能就是你妈妈要的东西
This could be just what your mom's looking for.
轻型眼镜蛇电击枪
Light Cobra stun gun.
这个能把人电倒多长时间
How long would that disable someone for?
-你今天没有考试吗 -没有
- Don't you have exams today? - Yeah.
听着 我要借面包车一用
Uh, hey, listen, I gotta borrow the van.
放下笔 合上答题本 离开考场
Pencils down. Close your texts and exit the room.
分数会在下周末公布
The scores will be posted by the end of next week.
你迟到了七分钟 我们走
You're seven minutes late. Let's go!
第一步 假发
第二步 化妆发胶 胡子 睫毛 鬓角
第三步 用化妆品遮住发际线
第四步 换衣服
第五步 帽子
第六步 手表
时间到
Time's up.
放下笔 合上答题本
Pens down. Close your books.
请把答题卷向左传
Please pass them to your left,
有序离开考场
and leave in an orderly fashion.
11分钟
11 minutes.
该死 真的吗
Fucking, really?
他来了
There he is.
很准时
Like clockwork.
专心点 伙计 拜托
Just focus, man, please.
我觉得我要吐了 伙计们
I think I'm gonna be sick, guys.
不要他妈地想
Don't even fucking think about
在这辆车上吐出来 斯宾塞
throwing up in this car, Spencer.
记住 你是老头
Remember, you're old.
-到处都有人 -按原计划行动
- There's people everywhere. - Just stick to the plan.
我们上吧
Let's do this.
计划中止 计划中止
Abort, abort.
-计划中止 -什么 为什么
- Abort. - What? Why?
上面有四名图书馆管♥理♥员♥
There's four fucking librarians up there
在开会之类的
having some kind of meeting or something.
我不知道 我做不到...
I don't know, I can't...
-我做不到 -谁在上面
- I can't do it. - Who's up there, all right?
-有个男人... -谁在那里无所谓
- There's a man... - It doesn't matter who's up there.
他们有四个人
There's four of them.
我们搞不定四名该死的图书馆管♥理♥员♥
We're not gonna tie up four fucking librarians.
怎么回事
What's going on?
那里在开会之类的
There's a fucking meeting up there or something, okay?
有四名管♥理♥员♥ 我们无法捆住他们中的任何一个人
There's four librarians. We can't tie up one of these people.
我不要...我不要留在这里了 好吗
I'm not... I'm not staying, okay?
他们在看着我
They're all looking at me.
我的鬓角掉了一个
I'm losing a side burn.
听着 所有人都冷静 好吗
Okay, listen. Everyone, just chill out, all right?
我们什么都还没有做 我们可以等
We haven't done anything. We can wait, all right?
她们不可能一直在那里
They aren't gonna be up there forever.
好的 谁想等
Okay. Who wants to wait?
-该死 我要走 -伙计
- Well, fuck this. I'm going. - Man.
我要走
I'm leaving.
在没有做任何错事的情况下
To get out of that situation
逃离那种情况
without having done anything wrong
感觉很棒
was an incredible feeling.
计划取消了 偷窃不会发生了
The plan was off, there was gonna be no heist.
太好了 当时阳光灿烂
And it was glorious. The sun was shining,
就像一个新的开始
and it was like a new, a new beginning.
我无法控制
I don't get to control
谁进那个该死的房♥间
who gets to be in the goddamn fucking room.
行了
That's it.
做了那么多 就这样了
After all that, that's it.
这件事到此为止 结束了
That's the end of it. It's over.
你想过没有
Did you not think for a moment?
你♥他♥妈♥想过了吗 叫我该死的...
Did you fucking think? To call me fucking...
我受够了
I'm tired of all this shit.
该死
Fuck!
也许我们躲过了一劫
Maybe we dodged a bullet.
我们什么都没有躲过 因为我们什么都没有做
We didn't dodge anything, 'cause we didn't fucking do anything.
我们搞砸了
We just fucked it up.
该死
Fuck!
在这里停车 我要喝点东西
Pull in here. I need something to drink.
你好 你们有公用电♥话♥吗
Hey, you got a pay phone?
我刚刚打电♥话♥去图书馆了
I just called the library.
我们继续 明天上午十一点
We're back on. Tomorrow morning, 11:00 a.m.
她说没有其它预约安排
She says there are no other appointments scheduled.
你打给剧院了吗
You rang the theater?
我猜你没有发现有多糟
I guess you didn't realize how bad it was.
我猜你永远不会知道你会
I guess you just never know how you're gonna react
对那样的情况作什么反应
in a situation like that.
等等 什么 因为她不想打断音乐会
Wait, what? She let her husband practically die
她差点让她丈夫死掉吗
because she didn't wanna interrupt the concert?
也许她并没有那么喜欢
Maybe she just never really liked it all that much.
现在大家都有自己的偏好...
Well, now, everybody has their preference...
亲爱的 你还好吗
You okay, Sweetie?
-不饿吗 -我只是有点累
- Not hungry? - I'm just tired.
考试之类的
Exams and stuff.
亲爱的 你得照顾好自己
Honey, you gotta take better care of yourself.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我...我刚想到明天有一场考试
I just, uh, I just remembered, I have an exam tomorrow.
我没有好好学习这门课 所以...
I didn't study for it, so...
-你还好吗 -斯宾塞
- You okay, champ? - Spencer.
所有的限制都是自己强加的
All limitations are self-imposed.
沃伦
Warren.