-沃伦 -什么 什么情况 伙计
- Warren. - What? What the fuck, man?
我不干了
I'm done.
我不干了
I'm done.
我看不到任何好结果
I can't see it ending well.
我没办法再去那里了
I just can't go back in there.
好吧...好吧
Okay, well, just... All right.
听着 今天运气不好
Look, today was bad luck.
但我们试验了一回
But we got a trial run, okay?
现在我们可以做一些调整 还有...
Now, we can make adjustments, and...
伙计 不会有什么坏事发生的
Dude, nothing bad is gonna happen.
没有人会受伤
Nobody's gonna get hurt,
-没人会知道是我们 -别再说了 沃伦
- nobody's gonna know it's us. - Stop saying that, Warren!
"没人会受伤"
"No one's gonna get hurt."
你怎么知道没人会受伤
How do you know no one's gonna get hurt?
-嗯 -你在说什么
- Huh? - What are you talking about?
我在说我的家人 好吗
I'm talking about my family, okay?
他们是好人 这不是他们应得的
They're good people and they don't deserve it.
你有没有想过...
Have you even thought about... I mean...
如果出了岔子 我们四个人的将来会怎么样
What could happen, like, if it goes wrong, with our futures?
你在担心什么该死的将来
Which fucking future are you worried about?
跟其他人的未来没什么差别的那个吗
The one that's fucking indistinguishable from everyone else's?
你拼命干活
Where you fucking beaver away
得到某个混♥蛋♥说的
to get the shit you're told you need to have
你需要得到的东西
by some fucking asshole that's gonna tell you
等你得到后 再被人家表扬一番的那种未来吗
what a great big success you are once you get it all?
斯宾塞 是你最开始想要改变的
Spence, you are the one who wanted to fucking change.
这一切都是你发起的 记得吗
You started this whole thing, remember?
-嗯 -没错 是我
- Huh? - Yeah, I do.
但是我觉得我们应该提前结束这一切
But, I think we should just quit while we're ahead.
伙计 这不是提前
Dude, this isn't fucking ahead.
这几乎跟以前一样
This is just more of the same shit.
什么都没有改变 什么改变了
Nothing has changed. What has changed?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不是干这种事的料 沃伦
I'm just not cut out for it, Warren.
好吗 我不是干这种事的料 所以我不...
Okay? I'm not cut out for it, so I'm not...
我不干了
I'm done.
-听着 你... -我不干了
- Look, you just... - I'm done.
难道你这一路过来
You really wanna come all this way,
不想知道接下来会发生什么吗
and not find out what happens next?
难道这不是你这辈子目前最重要的时刻吗
I mean, tell me this hasn't been the time of your fucking life.
我不想让你十年后某天早上醒来
Man, I don't want you waking up, ten years from now
去想会发生什么事
wondering what could've happened.
你会成为什么样的人
And who you could've been.
好吧
Fine.
回头见 伙计
I'll see you around, man.
总有一天 你会死的
One day, you'll be dead!
你可以这样活下去
You can go through life,
期盼着人生中会有奇妙的事情发生
with this expectation that something fantastic is gonna happen.
那些能改变你人生的事
Something life-altering,
会让你的人生变得特别 与众不同
that's gonna make your life different and unique.
我意识到我必须
I realized that I had to,
切切实实自己创造一些事
actually make something happen on my own.
那么 后备计划
So, plan B.
我们已经约定好查斯负责开车
We've agreed that Chas will be the driver.
他在车上等 保持车门打开的发动状态
He stays in the van with the engine running, and the doors open.
我和艾瑞克 只有我们俩进到图书馆里
Myself and Eric, will be the only ones to go inside the library.
不采用伪装 那只会引起不必要的注意
No disguises. It just creates unwanted attention.
那他呢
What about him?
斯宾塞在外头望风
Spencer will be outside on lookout.
什么 为什么
What, why?
他不能进去 人们会认出他的
Well, he can't go inside. People will recognize him.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk that.
那谁在图书馆里面望风呢
So, then who's gonna be the lookout inside the library?
你
You.
你先待在楼下
You're gonna be downstairs
等我叫你来打包书的时候再上来
until I call you to come bag up the books.
你知道我不能
You know that I can't be
参与搞定图书馆员的事
involved in dealing with the librarian, right?
-你知道吗 -我说了
- You get that? - Like I said,
我会负责搞定的
I will take care of that,
到时候我会通知你的 一旦她...
and then I will call you once she's been...
一旦她失去意识
She's neutralized.
这次计划会成功的
This time, it's gonna work.
好的 那么等我上去的时候
Okay, so, when I go up,
她已经被搞定了 对吧
she'll be dealt with. It'll be done?
对吧 沃伦
Yes, Warren?
我刚刚就是这么说的
It's what I just said.
-不是吗 -是的
- Isn't it? - Yeah.
-贝克曼先生 -是我 你好 我是
- Mr. Beckman. - Yes, hi. Walter Beckman.
你好 我是贝蒂·珍·古驰 幸会
Yes, Betty Jean Gooch. Nice to see you.
-幸会 -请进
- Nice to see you, too. - Come in, please.
我得说 我以为访客年纪会大很多
I have to say, I expected someone much older.
是啊 想不到吧
Yeah, you never know, do you?
是啊 没想到
No, you never know.
请登记你的名字
Now, I'm gonna ask you to sign in for the log,
正楷书写
by your printed name.
-这里 谢谢 -谢谢
- Right there, thank you. - Thank you.
然后再写上日期
And then, if you would date it, please.
今天过得怎么样 目前为止
And how is your day going, thus far?
挺好的 谢谢你
It's going fine, thank you.
那天晚上的事非常抱歉
Um, I'm very sorry about the other evening.
是那天的事 抱歉
Uh, the other day, sorry.
我们...我家里出了点急事要去处理
We, uh... I had a family emergency I had to take care of.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
-没事 -现在都没事了吧
- Yeah. - I trust everything is okay.
-现在没事了 谢谢 -那就好
- It's okay now, thank you. - Good.
你预约参观的作品
Well, what you have requested to see,
是我们最珍贵的馆藏之一
are among our most treasured items.
我已经将泥金装饰手抄本放好
I have laid out the illuminated manuscript
《健康花♥园♥》[拉丁语]在我的左侧
and the Hortus Sanitatis on my left.
请记住在触碰书页时
Please remember to use the gloves at all times
全程戴着手套
while touching any of the pages.
好的
Sure.
你是自己有兴趣来参观
Uh, is this a personal interest of yours,
还是因为学术上的需要
or are you working on some kind of a project?
我是慕名而来
Uh, I just, um, heard a great deal about them.
如你所见 奥杜邦的其中一卷作品
Well, as you can see, one of the volumes of the Audubon
在这个展台上
is displayed here.
这个展示柜一直是上锁的
This case will remain locked at all times.
不过 如果你想要看一些整版插图的话
However, if you do wish to see some of the other plates,
我可以帮你翻阅几页
I can help you to turn some of the pages,
只要时间允许的话
if time permits.
你可以上来了
You can come up now.
古驰女士 我朋友到了
Ms. Gooch, uh, my friend is right there.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Sure.
你好 请进
Hello. Come in, please.
请登记你的名字
I will need your name for the log book.
你得登记一下 约翰
You need to sign in, John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John?
卢瑟福
Rutherford.
请签...
Please sign by the...
沃伦 你在干什么
Warren, what are you doing?
不不不 好疼
No, no, no! That's hurting me!
抱歉 放松点 好吗
I'm sorry. Just relax, all right?
不 不行 放我走
No, I can't. I got to get out.
-我们只想要书 我们不会伤害你的 -不
- We're here for the books. We're not gonna hurt you. - No!
放松 马上就结束了
Just relax. This will all be over in a second.
不 不 不可以
No, no, I can't.
你闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Shut up!