我要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you, please.
什么 现在吗 苏
What, now, Sue?
现在吗
Now?
对不起 小伙子们
Excuse me, guys.
我就想和孩子们吃顿晚餐
What I wanna do is just have dinner with the boys.
这是什么 你抱着我的...
What is this? You're holding my...
我要和你父亲离婚
I'm divorcing your father.
对不起
I'm sorry.
然后 我应该看了看斯宾塞
And then, I think I looked over at Spencer, and...
谁知道当时到底是怎么样的 但他说
I mean, who knows if this is how it really went, but he said...
我记得他略惊讶了一下
I remember it being like, "Whoa."
我该走了
I should go now.
他在哭吗
Is he fucking crying?
你在哭吗
Are you fucking crying?
沃伦 我先走了 伙计
Warren, I'm gonna go, man.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
你应该好好咀嚼食物 说真的
You should chew your food, man, seriously.
我们要继续我们的计划
We're carrying on with the plan.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹 然后离开
Holland. Amsterdam, and then gone.
沃伦 你知道我不能去
Come on, Warren, you know I can't go.
就算我想去
Even if I wanted to.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
操
Fuck.
也许我能找点钱
Look, maybe I can, uh, find some money,
出一半机票的钱
and put it towards half the ticket.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
但是
But,
只有你去
it'll be only you going.
没事
That's okay.
怎么了
What?
-给我亲一下 -别碰我 伙计
- Give me a kiss. - Don't you even touch me, man.
-好吧 兄弟 谢了 兄弟
- All right, bro. - Thanks, brother.
-去吧 -好
- Go get 'em, all right? - Yeah.
我是大卫 我和贝克曼先生一起工作
Hi, I'm David. I work with Mr. Beckman.
你们好
Hi.
我能坐下吗
You mind if I sit?
-你们就是跟我们... -你手上有书
- You guys are the guys, that we... - You have some books,
还有一些画
and you have some paintings.
没错
That I do.
没错
That I do.
我们马上就要得到
Now, uh, we have a number of items pertaining to,
一些东西 所以我才来这里
the existence, for which I'm here.
那些书 奥杜邦的
The books, the Audubons.
非常珍贵
They're very rare.
是的
Yes.
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
所以你才来这里
That's why you're here
带着一张纸
with your piece of paper.
我不知道...
Well, uh, I didn't know...
贝克曼先生是你父亲
Mr. Beckman is your father?
不 贝克曼先生是我的上司
No, uh, Mr. Beckman is my employer.
其实 我们是有点亲属关系
Actually, we are kind of related.
他 他其实是我
He's, uh, he's actually my,
我妈妈姐妹的丈夫
my mom's sister's husband,
所以他算是我的叔叔吧
which makes him sort of, uh, uncle.
你有鉴定书吗
You have authentication?
你说的鉴定书...
Okay, when you say authentication...
我们收各种来源的东西
We take items from various sources,
只要有著名拍卖♥♥行
and we don't inquire where they came from,
给出的鉴定书
as long as we have authentication
我们就不会质疑其来源
with a very famous auction house.
那你的意思是 只要有相应的鉴定书
So, you're saying, with the correct authentications,
你就会对这些东西有兴趣
that these items would be of interest to you?
嗯
Yeah.
那么
So...
贝克曼先生听到这个结果肯定会很高兴
Mr. Beckman's gonna be very pleased about this, by the way. Um...
我能问问 大致
So, can I ask, roughly,
估计
in terms of, um...
-我想应该很难... -给多少
- It's hard, I imagine, to... - How much?
没错
Yes.
给多少
How much?
估价值的30%到40%
Thirty to forty percent of the valuation price.
大概是几百万吧
That's, um, millions of dollars, right?
是的
Yeah!
我在想 你知道的
Look, I've been thinking just, uh, you know,
我们需要一艘更大的船
we're gonna need a bigger boat.
我们需要一艘更大的船
We're gonna need a bigger boat?
我们还需要找其他人
I mean, we're gonna need somebody else.
我们为什么还需要找其他人
Why do we need someone else?
我们需要一些身怀绝技的人
We need somebody with skills that we don't have.
一切擅长善后工作的人
Somebody who's good with logistics,
还有象棋
and, chess.
公认会计原则
Accepted accounting principles.
准则
Statements,
审计的准则
on auditing.
所以1992年
So, in 1992,
有了《审计准则公报82》
we get SAS 82.
有人能解释一下这一准则的重要性吗
Anyone dare to explain the significance of this one?
博苏克先生
Mr. Borsuk.
我的专业是会计
I was majoring in accounting
因为我想去联调局工作
because I wanted a career at the FBI.
当时会计是他们接受本科毕业生的
At the time, that was only one of the two majors
两大专业之一
they accepted straight out of college.
艾瑞克是个绅士
Eric was a gentleman.
是个好学生
A good student.
没有停顿
Gave me no pause,
或者让我担忧之类的
or concern, uh, whatsoever.
我一直觉得我...
I always felt like I was, um,
是个独行侠 出于某种原因
kind of a loner, for some reason.
《审计准则公报82》
Um, yeah, um, SAS 82
规定审计员有责任
states that auditors have the duty
积极寻找诈骗
to actively look for fraud
如果找到 那要不止上报
and not just report it if they find it.
没错
That's correct.
不过现实中不是那样的 对吧
Except, in reality, it doesn't always work like that, does it?
亚瑟·安德森
Arthur Andersen.
记得吗 安然公♥司♥的审计员
Remember them? Auditors to Enron?
谢谢提醒 博苏克先生
Um, thank you for that, Mr. Borsuk.
所以2002年 出现了《审计准则公报99》
So, in 2002, that leads us to SAS 99...
别拒接我的电♥话♥
Don't cancel me.
见鬼 你来这里干什么
Shit! What the fuck are you doing here?
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
但不是在这里
But not here.
我和沃伦失去了联♥系♥ 我们闹翻了
Warren and I lost touch. We had a falling out.
我们已经有大概三个月没说话了
Been about three months since we had last spoken.
我们不是不说话了吗
I thought that we weren't speaking.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
不不不
No. Uh, no, no, no, no.
我们能让过去的蠢事过去吗
Can we just agree and put all that stupid shit behind us, please?
真心的
I mean, no.
你好啊 伙计
So, what's up, man?
什么这么神神秘秘的
What's with all the mystery?
我有很严肃的事跟你说
I'm here to talk to you about something deadly serious.
我就知道你肯定要什么东西
I figured you must want something.
其实我是来给你东西的
Actually, I came to offer you something.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, really? Yeah? - Yeah.
别人我都信不过
There's no one else I could trust with this.
你要么干要么不干 就现在
You're either in or you're out, right now.
你不先告诉我
How can I tell you if I'm in or I'm out