我会回来接你们的 开自己的车来接你们
I'll come back for you. I will come back for you in my car.
-你们先下车 -你保证吗
- Just get the fuck out. - You fucking promise?
你不会丢下我们
You're not gonna leave us here.
我发誓我会回来的
I swear to fucking God I'll come back.
-我不下... -滚下车 滚出去
- I'm not getting out... - Get out! Get out!
艾瑞克 你♥他♥妈♥快开门下车
Eric, get the fuck out of the fucking door!
下车 快下车
Get the fuck... Get the fuck out.
-快 -好吧
- Get the... - All right!
拿上你的包
Please take your fucking bag.
关上门 快点
Close the fucking doors. Hurry the fuck up.
操
Fuck.
好了
Okay.
你看着东西 好吧 你看好东西
You gotta watch this, okay, buddy? Fucking guard this.
把你的衣服给我 把你的衣服给我
Give me your clothes. Give me your fucking clothes.
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here, okay?
拿好东西 我们走
Get your shit. Let's fucking go.
收拾好东西 我们走
Get it together. Let's go.
这个图书馆里有一个特别馆藏室
There is a special collection room inside of this library.
我们得知这个特别馆藏室里的部分藏品
Now, we're told that some of the books inside that room
可追溯到18世纪
date back to the 1700s.
藏品非常稀有 价值连城
They're very rare and expensive.
今晨 两名男子因此抢劫了藏品
This morning, two men took advantage of that.
我是戴夫·沃臣斯基 从特兰西瓦尼亚大学发回报道
This is Dave Wachinski from Transylvania University,
光天化日之下 在这里发生了一起大胆劫案...
where the audacious robbery was carried out in broad daylight...
-听听这个 -嘘 声音调大点
- Listen to this. - Shh. Turn it up.
他们强行进入特别馆藏室
...forced their way into the special collections room,
抢得了一些国内最具价值的藏书
home to some of America's most valuable books.
警♥察♥称劫犯的目标十分明确
Police say the group knew exactly what they were looking for.
工作人员正在协助警方
Officials are helping police
搜查盗窃藏书的两名男子
search for the two men who stole the books,
和两名驾驶逃逸车辆的男子
and the two men who drove the getaway vehicle.
-他们怎么知道我们有四个人 -别说话
- How did they know there were four of us? - Quiet!
目击者称该车为一辆灰色的道奇小面包车
...described by witnesses as a gray Dodge mini-van,
车牌号♥331094
license plate number 331094.
警方呼吁民众...
Police are appealing for...
他们查不到我们的
They got nothing on us.
他们怎么知道我们有四个人
How did they know there were four of us?
他们什么都不知道
They don't know shit.
车牌号♥是别的车的
They have plates from a different car.
他们暴♥力♥控制了一名女性图书馆员
...they violently restrained a female librarian,
将她捆绑后留在现场...
leaving her bound...
准备好了
Okay?
真是令人惊叹 不是吗
Absolutely stunning, aren't they?
这位先生叫...
And did Mister...
贝克曼
Beckman.
贝克曼先生是否向您提到了
Did Mr. Beckman give you any information
这些藏书的来源呢
regarding the provenance of the books?
他只说这是他多年前继承的
Only that he inherited them many years ago.
并且希望通过私下出♥售♥实现其价值
Uh, and wishes to realize their value through a private sale.
好的
Right.
藏书非常稀有
They're extremely rare.
是这样 他的视力日渐衰弱
Yeah, his eyes are failing.
他说书在他手上
He says the books
不再具有它们应得到的欣赏价值
no longer receive the attention they fully deserve.
他手头是否有任何
Any does he possess any documentation
他祖上取得这些藏书的记录呢
pertaining to his ancestor's acquisition of the books?
它们已经在他家族里传了几代了
Um, I mean, they've been in his family for generations,
实在找不到什么记录了
so, there's really no documentation to speak of.
好的 藏品十分精致
Well, they're exquisite,
毫无疑问是真品
and, uh, undoubtedly genuine.
容我同莱基先生讨论一下
So, let me talk this over with Mr. Leckey,
然后我们将就私人出♥售♥的
and then we'll be in touch
估值与手续和您联♥系♥
regarding an estimate and steps toward a private sale.
今天不行吗
Not today?
今天不行吗
Not today?
不巧今天莱基先生一整天都不在办公室
I'm afraid Mr. Leckey is out of the office all day.
那么...
Well, you see, um...
-抱歉 我忘了您的名字 -梅兰妮·哈洛兰
- I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name. - Melanie Halloran.
哈洛兰女士 我们真的希望能在今天为贝克曼先生
Ms. Halloran, we are really hoping to supply Mr. Beckman
提供一个估值
with a, um, estimate today.
我们就是为此而来的
That's why we came up here.
没有莱基先生的签字确认
I wouldn't be able to give you that
我无法为你们提供估值
without Mr. Leckey's sign off.
今天没别人可以帮忙鉴定了吗
And no one else who could maybe take a look today?
正如我说的 这是托马斯负责的部门
As I say, this is really Thomas' department.
他明天就回来了
And he'll be back here tomorrow.
你们在此地有什么号♥码可以联♥系♥到你们吗
Is there a number we can reach you on while you're in town?
操
Ah, fuck.
怎么样
So?
-挺顺利的 -然后呢
- It went well. - And?
管事儿的今天不在
The main guy wasn't there,
所以跟我们谈的是那个 初级主管...
so we had to talk to the, uh, junior executive...
代理人
Uh, deputy.
代理人
Deputy, and, uh...
她说东西很有价值
She said what we got is very valuable
我们得等管事儿的回来
and, uh, we just gotta wait for the main guy to get back.
所以我们等他们的电♥话♥就好
So, we gotta wait for the call,
然后就可以联♥系♥...
and then we can get in touch with the...
-安排见面 -你说等他们打电♥话♥
- For the meeting. - When you say wait for their call,
是指酒店电♥话♥吧
you mean at the hotel, right?
是打我的手♥机♥
They're gonna call my cell.
熄火
Turn the engine off.
拨你的手♥机♥号♥码
Ring you cell phone number.
马上拨
Ring it now.
拨号♥
Fucking ring it!
斯宾塞 好吧
Spencer! Okay, you know what,
我来帮你拨号♥ 笨蛋
I'll ring it for you, dipshit.
听听看
Let's see.
你好 我是斯宾塞 你知道该怎么做
What's up? This is Spence. You know what to do.
你觉得这听着像是个画商吗
Does that sound like a fucking art dealer to you, huh?
听着 查斯 我们可以改留言
Look, Chas, we can change the message.
闭嘴 艾瑞克
Hey, hey, hey, shut up, Eric, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你得回去
You need to go back in there.
把那张
You get whatever piece of
写了你电♥话♥号♥码的纸拿回来
paper that has your phone number on it back.
-怎么拿 -马上去
- How? - Right fucking now,
因为我肯定
because I shit you not, that
那个号♥码会让我们几个坐大牢 你个混♥蛋♥
number's gonna put us all in jail, you fucking asshole.
你得冷静一下
You just need to calm down.
别他妈叫我冷静 沃伦
Hey, don't fucking tell me to calm down, Warren.
你们俩要害我们坐牢了 蠢货
You guys are sending us to jail, you fucking idiots!
你们不懂我的意思吗
Do you not understand what I'm saying?
你们是真的不懂还是太蠢了
Do you not understand or are you too fucking stupid?
要是你真那么聪明 查斯 那你为什么不进去
If you're so smart, Chas, why don't you go in there?
知道吗
You know what,
看好了我能做些什么 贱♥人♥
I'll show you what I can do, bitches.
亮出你的本事 粉先生
What you got, Mr. Pink?
操 好了 好了 这是什么
Fuck! Okay, okay, what?
-你要什么 -你♥他♥妈♥叫我什么
- What're you doing? - What the fuck did you just call me?
-你干什么 -你叫我什么 你个混♥蛋♥
- What the fuck, man? - What'd you call me, you fucking bitch?
-操 -怎么了 还说吗 混♥蛋♥
- Fuck! - Yeah. What? Where's the talk now, bitch, huh?
你搞砸的是我的人生 知道吗
This is my life you are fucking with, man, okay?
这不是他妈的游戏
This isn't some fucking game.
你得回去把号♥码拿回来
You gotta go back in there and get that number back.
你得回去
You gotta go back in there and
把那该死的号♥码马上拿回来 斯宾塞 快去
get that fucking number back right now, Spencer. Go!
查斯 我们不能回去
Chas, man, you know we can't go back in there.
-我们不能 -我不管你们怎么想
- We can't. - I don't give a fuck what you think you know.
你害死了我们
You've killed us.