到底是什么事 我怎么告诉你
without you telling me the first thing about
我♥干♥还是不干
what I might be in or out of.
我只需要你说"原则上"
I would just need you to say "In principle," okay?
因为这事可能不太合法
Because this might be something not exactly legal.
而且有可能
And there's a chance
我们得抛开一切
that we would have to leave everything behind.
你说"不合法"...
Okay, when you say "Not legal"...
我就说这一次
I'm gonna say this one time, and one time only.
你要么干要么不干 就现在
You're either in or you're out. Right now.
我需要知道更多
I'm gonna need more than this one.
你得先说干还是不干
Not till you commit.
这事会有危险
This would be something dangerous,
很刺♥激♥
and very fucking exciting,
我需要你参与
that I need you to be a part of.
这有可能改变一切
This could change everything.
这是你的决定性时刻 朋友
This is your red pill or blue pill moment, my friend.
大学如何
How's college?
今晚就得去干吗
Would we have to go tonight?
我本来想答应的 因为我知道
I think I was just saying yes, because I knew that,
我想...
I wanted to, um,
我无比想重拾我们的友谊
regain our friendship more than anything.
你负责的是什么
So what's your part?
这就是你派上用场的时候
This is partly where you come in.
麻烦你帮我看看
Just take a look for me, please.
-晚上干不行 -什么
- It can't be done at night. - What?
一天中唯一
What's the one time a day
没人应该在里面的时刻是什么
when no one's supposed to be in the building?
晚上去不触发警报是不可能的
It'd be impossible to get in without triggering the alarms.
所以必须白天干
It would have to be done during the day.
看到了吧
See?
我就知道你适合干这个
I knew you were the man for this.
看看他 简直如鱼得水
Look at him. Just like a fish in water.
是啊
Sure.
我们就大白天进去抢东西吧
Let's just walk in there in broad daylight and rob the place.
对了 抢的时候
Oh, yeah, well, while you're at it,
还会顺便炸了餐厅 是吧
you're gonna dynamite the canteen, right?
你说这个特别馆里
How many cameras, did you say were
有多少摄像头
in the special collections room?
他们肯定会从校园保安室
Because they're gonna be watching everything
监视一切
from the campus safety office.
摄像头 警报器
The cameras, the alarms.
他们要知道有谁进出
They're gonna know who's coming in and out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
记笔记 你说的很有用
I'm taking notes. This is good stuff.
你是智障吗
Are you fucking retarded?
不
No.
你为什么不直接发邮件问联调局
Why don't you just email the FBI and ask them
他们从哪里提取我们的指纹
where they have access to leave our fingerprints?
那样他们的工作会容易点
You can make it easy for them.
我们需要知道是谁
Guys, we need to find out who's watching
在何时监视特别馆
the special collections room and when.
我同意
I concur with that.
请进
Come in.
-坐吧 沃伦 -好
- Take a seat, Warren. - Okay.
你应该知道为什么叫你来吧
I assume you know why you're here.
并不知道 老师
Not really, sir.
好吧 利普卡先生
Right. Mr. Lipka,
你是拿运动奖学金进的我们学校
you came here on an athletic scholarship.
或许你觉得这没什么大不了
Perhaps it doesn't seem like a particularly big deal to you.
不 很重要 老师
No, sir, it does.
那你表现的方式很搞笑啊
Well, son, you have a funny way of showing it.
我已经警告过你无数次
Because I warned you countless times
不参加练习的后果会是什么了
what would happen if you continue to fail to show up.
助理教练怀疑可能是因为毒品或酒精
Assistant coach suspects drugs or alcohol may be involved.
我非常不想
Now, it pains me
看到你丢掉奖学金
to see you lose this scholarship.
但是你父亲
But it's gonna pain and
可能更不想看到这种情况发生
probably embarrass your father a whole lot more.
所以你还是想想
So you might wanna reflect on
那样的话他会多么失望吧
what that kind of disappointment will mean for him.
对
Yeah.
确实会让人失望
That will be a disappointment.
说实话
Thing is,
我从五岁起就开始努力进队了
I worked to get on that team, since I was about five.
而且我完全不知道为什么
And I have absolutely no idea why.
说实话 老师
To be honest, sir,
我觉得这里让人非常失望
I think this whole place is a disappointment.
我觉得你让人失望
I think you're a disappointment.
我觉得这整个该死的镇子
And I think this whole goddamn town,
让人失望之极
is a disappointment.
滚出去
Get out.
没别的事了吗
Is that it?
那里的摄像头并不是摄像头
The cameras aren't cameras.
而是烟雾报♥警♥器
They're motion detectors.
我们会发邮件给图书馆
We're gonna email the library,
要求我们到的时候能看到奥杜邦的
asking to have the Audubon and the illuminated manuscript
泥金装饰手抄本作品
on display when we arrive.
到时候会放在这里和这里
They will be here and here.
能别碰模型吗
Can you please not touch the model?
谢谢
Thanks.
如我所说
As I was saying.
这里是第一目标
Back here, is target priority number one,
奥杜邦的作品
the Audubon.
展示柜后面就是一扇
Now, directly behind the display case is a doorway
通往员工电梯的门
which leads to a staff
可以直通地下室
elevator that goes straight to the basement.
一旦到了地下室
Now, once in the basement,
我们就可以到建筑一侧的安全出口了
we can access the fire exit at the side of the building.
图书管♥理♥员♥呢
Uh, where's the librarian?
-谢谢 -小心点
- Thank you. - Just watch it.
图书管♥理♥员♥
The librarian,
是这整个行动唯一最大的威胁
is the single biggest risk to this entire operation.
需要尽快解除这个威胁
She needs to become a non-factor as soon as possible.
一旦进了特别馆
Now, once inside the room,
你们两个负责装小书
you two will bag up the smaller books,
我来打开奥杜邦和达尔文作品的展示柜
and I'll unlock the cases containing the Audubon and the Darwin.
应该三四分钟就能搞定一切
We should be in and out in less than three or four minutes.
-下午好 请进 -你好吗
- Good afternoon. Come in. - How are you?
我是贝蒂·珍·古驰
I'm Betty Jean Gooch,
请登记你们的名字
and I will need your names for the log, please.
我是斯宾塞·格林
I am, uh, Spencer Green.
停
Stop.
等等
Wait.
行不通
Doesn't work.
特别馆内至少需要两个人
We need two guys, at least, in the room.
还需要第三个人
Then you need a third guy,
在楼下图书馆里望风
downstairs in the library, keeping lookout.
此外还需要一个司机
Then, we're gonna have to have a getaway driver.
司机是谁
Who's your driver?
-我们三个人不够 -他说得对
- The three of us isn't enough. - He's right.
我只想看看怎么能行得通
I just wanna see how any of this is gonna work.
这看上去现实吗 还是说...
I mean, does this seem realistic or...
你还有更好的主意吗 斯宾塞
Well, you got a better idea, Spence?
没有 该死
No. Fuck.
我在两者之间挣扎 一是
I was torn between the desire to keep
让冒险继续的欲望
the adventure going,
一是等待无法逾越的障碍
and waiting for the insurmountable obstacle,
那会
that would,
让一切停摆 让事情回归正常
stop everything in its tracks, and return things to normal.
我们还需要一个值得信任的人
We need someone else that we can trust.