慢着 还需要一个人
Wait, wait, wait. Someone else?
你想拉别人入伙吗
You wanna bring in someone else?
你还有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
这种事上还有谁可信
Who else can we trust with this?
有辆快车的人
Someone with a fast car.
或者有钱弄一辆的人
Or the money to get one.
我只在高中的时候
I'd only met him a couple of times
见过他几次
in high school.
我跟查斯的关系一直都不怎么好
I'd never really got along too well with Chas.
找第四个人加入是艾瑞克的主意
The decision to bring on the fourth person came from Eric.
我确定是沃伦的主意
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Warren's idea.
我绝不会建议拉查斯入伙的
I definitely wouldn't have ever suggested we bring Chas on.
我叫查尔斯·托马斯艾伦二世
My names is Charles Thomas Allen II,
但大家叫我查斯
but, people call me Chas.
我爸爸培养我做一个成功的人
My dad built me for success.
我12岁的时候开了自己的第一家公♥司♥
I started my first company at 12 years old.
16岁的时候买♥♥了自己第一块房♥产
At 16, bought my first real property.
在我的记忆中 他是个小企业家
He's been a little entrepreneur, as long as I can remember.
除草...
You know, mowing grass, uh...
跟着他爸爸到处去
You know, he followed his dad around.
他就是个小汤姆
He was a little Tom.
他时刻跟在他屁♥股♥后面
He just followed him around all the time,
想...
wanting to be, you know,
做生意 做他爸爸做的一切
business and, you know, do everything his dad did.
说来有意思 我认识查斯的爸爸
Chas, interestingly enough, I knew his dad.
我们以前在同一家健身房♥健身
Uh, he worked out at the same gym that I did for a while.
他是个很棒的人
Just a wonderful person.
简直就是个人的典范
Uh, you know, I mean, a prince of an individual.
我们认为查斯可以带着钱入伙
I think the qualities that we thought Chas could bring was money.
老天 沃伦
Jesus fucking Christ, Warren.
-别闹好吗 -抱歉
- Stop doing that shit. - Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, man.
能跟你商量件事吗
Can we talk to you about something?
什么事
Yeah, what's up?
我意识到他们说的计划是认真的时
Once I realized they were serious about the plan,
还以为他们抽大♥麻♥抽多了
I thought they were smoking too much.
我觉得你们大♥麻♥抽多了
I think you guys are smoking too much.
我觉得他们有可能
And, I thought they're likely to get themselves
惹上很多麻烦 还有被抓
in a lot of trouble and get caught.
你们有可能惹上很多麻烦
And likely to get yourselves in a lot of trouble,
还有被抓
and get caught.
-查斯 -什么
- Chas? - Mm-hm?
你真的需要看看这事有多容易
You really need to see how easy this is gonna be.
慢着 你们到底在说什么
Wait. What the fuck are you guys even talking about here?
我们说的是价值1200万的
We're talking about $12 million
珍贵书籍
in rare books.
而且只有一个老妇看守
And only one old lady guarding it.
先定名字
Names first.
艾瑞克 黑先生
Eric, Mr. Black.
斯宾塞 绿先生
Spencer, Mr. Green.
黄先生是我
Mr. Yellow, that's me.
查斯 粉先生
Chas, Mr. Pink.
不是吧 哥们
Fucking really, dude?
-怎么了 -你让我叫粉先生
- What? - You're making me Mr. Pink?
怎么了 粉先生有什么问题吗
What? What's wrong with Mr. Pink?
你这是明知故问
You know exactly what's wrong with Mr. Pink, okay?
抱歉 我能说这件事很蠢吗
I'm sorry, can I just say how dumb this entire thing is?
因为在电影里
Okay? Because in the motion picture,
名字的意义就是
the whole point of the names was
没人知道其他人叫什么
so that nobody knew what the others were called.
这样他们才不会给彼此...
So they couldn't give each other a...
放松好吗
Relax, okay?
只是程序而已
It's just protocol,
这样偷窃过程中我们可以不叫对方的真名
so we don't address each other by our names during the robbery.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Mm-hm.
不说真名
No names.
-粉先生 -这太可笑了 伙计
- Mr. Pink. - It's fucking ridiculous, man.
那个电影最后他们不是都死了吗
Didn't they all die in the end of that movie?
斯宾塞是绿先生
Spencer was Mr. Green,
因为他抽了很多大♥麻♥
because he smoked lots of green.
埃里克是黑先生 因为他说他的灵魂是黑色的
Eric was Mr. Black because he said his soul was black.
我是黄先生 因为我
I was Mr. Yellow because I was,
我是我妈妈的阳光
I was my mom's sunshine.
我叫查斯粉先生只是为了戏弄他
And I named Chas Mr. Pink just to fuck with him.
我不要叫粉先生
I'm not gonna be Mr. Pink.
除了粉色 其它颜色都行
I'd be any color but pink.
这可能是我最不喜欢的塔伦提诺电影
It's probably my least favorite Tarantino film.
好了 先核实一下
Okay. Housekeeping first.
绿先生 你负责伪装
Mr. Green, you will see to the disguises.
化妆 假体 装备 假发等等
Makeup, prosthetics, outfits, wigs, etcetera.
化装舞会吗
Costume party?
拍电影
Making a movie.
黑先生 你的第一个任务
Mr. Black, your first task,
是找一辆靠谱的逃跑车
is to find a reliable getaway vehicle.
福特之类的 不要太显眼
Ford or similar, nothing flashy.
购买♥♥的时候
Which you will purchase
-你要用现金和假身份证 -好的 谢谢
- using cash and a fake ID. - Yeah, thank you.
粉先生 你的第一个任务
Mr. Pink. Your first job,
是确认从图书馆
is to identify the quickest route
到下车点这里的最快路线
from the library to the drop off point, here.
一遍一遍练习
I mean, practice it over and over again
直到成为第二天性
until it becomes second nature.
十四分十八秒 绝大多数是绿灯
Fourteen minutes, eighteen seconds, mostly green lights.
黄先生 当然是我
Mr. Yellow. That's me, of course.
我负责周末纽约的
I will make the authentication appointment
鉴定预约
in New York for the weekend,
盗窃之后立即进行
immediately following the robbery.
也就是说 即使这些书被上报丢失
Meaning, that even if the books are reported missing,
它们也不会出现在国家被盗艺术品目录里
they won't yet show up on the national index of stolen art.
一旦我们拿到了认证
Once we have the authentication,
我们就可以安排与荷兰买♥♥家碰头
we will arrange a rendezvous with the buyers in the Netherlands.
亲爱的先生 我是沃尔特·贝克曼
Dear sir, my name is Walter Beckman.
我是德克萨斯的珍本收集者
I'm a collector of rare manuscripts, based in Texas.
我想鉴定一下
I would like to arrange an appraisal
我的一些收藏品
of some of the items in my collection.
我已经邮件给图书馆预约
Now, I have emailed the library to make an appointment
学期倒数第二天阅览那些书
to view the books on the penultimate day of term.
也就是八天后
That's eight days from now.
到时图书馆几乎会是空的
The library will be almost empty,
大家都在期末考试
as everyone will be in finals.
我那天有一场考试
I have an exam that day.
-我也是 -我也是 我考艺术史
- Me too. - Yeah, me too, I have art history.
没错
Exactly.
"没错"是什么意思
What do you mean "Exactly"?
我的意思是 谁会怀疑当天在考试的
I mean, who's gonna suspect a group of robbers
一群人偷了图书馆的书
who all happen to be in exams that day?
绿先生 你能给我们介绍一下伪装的想法吗
Mr. Green, would you like to walk us through the disguises?
我的想法是 我们伪装成老头
So, the idea is, we go in disguise as old men.
抱歉 我们为什么要伪装成老头
I'm sorry. Why the fuck would we go disguised as old men?
因为 越是老年人越不容易被察觉
Because, being old is the closest thing to being invisible.
我有个疑问
I have a question.
我还是不清楚怎么应付图书馆管♥理♥员♥
I'm still unclear on what's gonna happen with the librarian.
-谁负责... -也许我们该通过
- Who's gonna be doing... - We should probably decide that
抽签或者选举之类来决定
by drawing lots or a vote or something.
我投票我与此事无关
Well, I vote to have nothing to do with it whatsoever.
我也是 我不想做这个 我不做
Yeah, me too. I don't wanna do that. I'm not gonna.
搞什么
Hey. Whoa. What the fuck?
显然没人想做
Obviously, nobody wants to do it.
所以我们需要通过
That's why we need to decide it
抽签或者选举之类来决定
by drawing lots or a vote or something.