如果你有找不到的书
If there is a book you cannot find,
不管是在书架上还是电脑里
either on the shelves or on the computer,
请及时找图书馆人员进行询问
please make a point of asking a member of the library staff.
这些门后是特别馆藏
Through these doors, live the special collection.
以后 如果你们想要进到这里
And in future, you will require an appointment
就必须进行预约
to go through these doors,
而且全程需要有
and you will need to be accompanied
一名图书馆人员在场陪同
by a member of the library staff at all times.
谁帮我扶住门 谢谢
Someone take the door. Thank you.
这座图书馆中的很多书
Many of the books in this library
自19世纪开始便已贮藏在此
have been here since the 19th century,
我们也非常高兴能有幸
and we are very pleased to be home
保管一些全美国最珍贵的书籍
to some of the rarest editions in the United States.
这幅作品
John James Audubon
是由约翰·杰姆斯·奥杜邦所做
is responsible for this masterpiece here.
第一版 《美洲鸟类》
First edition, Birds of America.
他曾经就住在肯塔基
He lived here in Kentucky.
他曾因为生意失败
He had some misfortune in business.
负债入狱
Went to prison for debt.
出狱后 他带着一把枪 一些颜料
When he left prison, he headed for the wilderness
投身于自然
with a gun, some paint,
志在绘下美洲的每一种鸟类
and a deep desire to paint every bird in America.
等他回到文明世界
And when he came back into civilization,
他成为了美国艺术界举重若轻的人物
he was acclaimed as one of the foremost figures in American art.
那这值多少钱
So, how much is it worth?
我们从来不讨论书的具体价值
Well, we don't discuss the worth of our books,
但是我可以保证 奥杜邦先生从来没有想到
but I can assure you, that Mr. Audubon would never have imagined
他的书会成为现世最有价值的书籍
that his book would be the most valuable in existence.
你们很多人应该都很熟悉这本书
Now, most of you are familiar with this book.
可以说是有史以来最重要的作品之一
Arguably among the most important ever written.
达尔文的《物种起源》
Darwin's On The Origin of Species.
请看第十行 告诉我你们看到了什么
Please look at line number ten and tell me what you see.
"物种"拼错了
Species is spelt wrong.
没错 物种是...
That's correct. Species is...
能跟上我们吗 先生
Will you be joining us, sir?
我确定他是在理查德的派对上告诉我的
I'm pretty sure he told me about it at Richard's party.
我记得当时我不置可否
I remember being cool.
一本书
A book?
哪门子的书能值一千两百万
In what world can a book be worth $12 million?
不算是一本书
It's not really a book.
更像是一本画集
It's more like a collection of paintings.
我觉得我是在车里告诉他的
I think I told him about it in the car.
也许是11月份吧 很冷
Maybe November. It was cold.
我还是不明白一本书怎么能值一千两百万
I still don't understand how a book could be worth $12 million.
就好像毕加索把他的好多画
It's like if Picasso had a bunch of his paintings
都放在一本书里
in a book.
你说在图书馆里 是怎样...
When you say it's in the library, it's like, what...
放在架子上吗
sitting on a shelf?
不 放在特殊藏品室里
No, it's in the, uh, special collections room.
那是什么 保险库吗
Which is what? Like a vault?
更像是一间放着玻璃匣子的安全室
More like a secure room with glass cases and stuff.
门前有警卫什么的吗
With guards on the doors and shit?
没有 不过你显然不可能直接走进去
No, but obviously, you can't just walk in there.
那边停车
Hey, pull in here.
因为哪里都有警卫吗
Because there's security everywhere?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
那怎么回事...
What then...
因为你得先预约
Because, you have to make an appointment.
你记得是这样吗
So, this is how you remember it?
不大一样
Not exactly.
不过如果斯宾塞记得是这样
But if this his how Spencer remembers it,
那就这样吧
then let's go with it.
一千两百万
It's $12 million.
我们能偷到吗
Could we get it?
要花多少力气
You know, like, what would it take?
肯定要花大力气才能搞到
It would take extraordinary effort to get it.
不是一般的力气
Not ordinary effort.
怎么了
What?
我觉得你知道怎么了
I think you know what.
很多人问"谁提出来的 是谁开头的"
There's been so much, "Who brought it up? Who kinda started it?"
我觉得是他在钓鱼
I feel like he was fishing,
而我上钩了
and that I took the bait.
沃伦的确是一个
It would be true to say that
只要心里有了想法
once Warren latches on to an idea,
就不会轻易放弃的人
that he's not easily going to let it go.
我只是想说如果你自己没有动作
Look, all I'm saying is that nothing will happen,
什么事都不会发生
unless you make something happen.
我们应该是去狩猎的 伙计
We're supposed to be hunter-gatherers, man.
但我们这辈子只是在面对各种烂问题
And our whole life, we're just unwrapping shit.
一个接一个接一个
Packaging, packaging, packaging.
还以为自己有得选
The illusion of choice.
真是胡扯
It's bullshit, man.
所有人都觉得自己能中彩票
Everyone in here thinks that they're gonna win the lottery,
但是谁都不会买♥♥
but no one likes a ticket.
是啊 进监狱的确是个不错的转变
Well, yeah, a prison would be a nice change of scenery.
那最后逃亡到加勒比海的一艘船上呢
Well, what about ending up on a fucking boat in the Caribbean?
就像《肖申克的救赎》一样
Like the end of Shawshank Redemption.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么样
What about that?
他在监狱待了20年
He'd been in prison for 20 years.
很抱歉扫了你的兴 但是
And sorry to burst your bubble, but, uh,
现实生活中真的不是这样的 沃伦
it doesn't work like that in real life, Warren.
坏人们不会拎着钱
Bad guys, they don't get to ride off into the sunset
-还有金子 -等等
- with the money and, - Wait a second.
奔向落日...
the gold, and, uh...
我们怎么就变成坏人了
How will we be the bad guys?
我们会成为劫犯
Uh, we'd be the robbers.
你不会好奇吗
Aren't you even curious?
你的小脑子
Your little, little brain,
不想知道到底会发生什么吗
to find out what would actually happen?
你不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
知道什么
Find out what?
知道现实中到底会发生什么
To find out what would really happen in real life.
我记不清数到哪里了
I've lost count.
你能不能走开 我在这里工作 沃伦
Can you go, man, please? I work here, Warren.
-我工作... -听我说
- I work... - Listen to me.
-拜托 -听我说
- Come on. - Listen to me.
我得干活
I gotta do this shit.
我们需要平面图
We're gonna need the blueprints.
我们需要知道进出口的位置
We're gonna need to know the exits and entry points.
我们需要知道员工通道的位置和
We're gonna need to know the staff entrances
最快离开大楼
and the fastest way out of the building
及时到达指定地点的路线
at any given point in time.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我们不需要平面图
We're don't need blueprints.
我们可以直接画
We can just draw it.
极盗者
逃亡之路
虎口拔牙
虎豹小霸王
骗中骗
男人的争斗
双面劫匪
龙凤斗智
火柴人
神偷
这些人是笨蛋
These guys are fools.
他们退不起这个牌局
They can't afford to weasel out on the deal.
不然他们就会全部输光
If they did, they'd be washed up, okay?
-好吧 -还有其它问题吗
- Okay. - Any other questions?
那我们先来看看这个
Well, let's take a look at this, then.
这是我记忆中路线的草图
This is a rough drawing of the track as I remember.
没有专门的书
There aren't exactly books
会指导你如何偷窃艺术品
that instruct you on how to steal art.
我要你们跟我一起一步一步过一遍
I want you to go over this thing with me inch-by-inch.