我会给你钱的 都在那儿呢
I have money for you over here.
我很抱歉事情会发展成这样 弗兰克
I'm sorry things had to unfold like this, Frank.
你看起来就像个彻头彻尾的老实人
I mean, you seem like a real friendly guy and all.
弗兰克 操
Frank! Ah! Fuck!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-让她闭嘴 -婊♥子♥ 把嘴闭上
- Shut her up! - Bitch, shut the fuck up!
现在 听清楚了 伪君子
Now, listen up, egghead.
除非你想让你那满是黄色废料的脑子
Unless you want your pimp brains
在外面那个杂种身上炸开
splattered all over that chewed-up mutt out there,
那我建议
I suggest you
让你那张淫笑着的屎蛋脸
and your smirking little Tic Tac, egg-shaped face
滚出我的视线 不然我就送你
get out of my sight, or I'll put you to sleep.
这样够公道了吗
Does this sound like a fair compromise?
够了
Yes.
你得说大声点
Okay, you're gonna have to speak up.
我 我很累了
I'm... I'm very tired.
够了 行吗 够了
Yes! Okay? Yes!
还有 要是你敢
And if you even think
敢有一点回来找我的念头
about coming back here to see me,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
我还会找到每个你爱的人
And I'll find everyone you love,
然后也把他们杀了
and I'll kill them too.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
yeah.
明白了
Yeah.
很好
"Egg-cellent."
赶紧走 走啊
Just go. Go!
-做得怎么样了 -我 我做好了 先生
- How you doing? - I-I'm done, sir.
很好
Good.
等等 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
拿着
Catch.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir!
喂
yeah?
爸爸
Dad?
乔伊 是你吗
Joey, is that you?
爸爸 我很害怕 我需要你的帮助
Dad, I'm scared. I need your help.
什么 乔伊 乔伊 我听不见
What? Joey? Joey, I can't hear you.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
乔伊 告诉我你在哪儿
Joey, tell me where you are.
喂
Hello?
乔伊
Joey?
♪ 我要亲手 ♪
♪ By the hand ♪
♪ 把我儿子 ♪
♪ I'll lead my son ♪
乔伊
Joey?
♪ 推进了毁灭的世界 ♪
♪ Into a world of destruction ♪
♪ 每天 ♪
♪ Every day ♪
♪ 都走在 ♪
♪ Pushing on ♪
♪ 快乐的道路上 ♪
♪ The path of elation ♪
乔伊 乔伊
Joey? Joey?
乔伊
Joey?
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey?
别吓我啊
Come on!
快 我们走 来吧
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
胳膊搭上来 对 起来
Put your arm around me. That's it. Up.
好了
Okay.
继续走
Keep walking.
来
Come on.
暖和点了吗
Is that warmer?
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you're thinking.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道看起来很糟糕
I know it looks bad,
但一切都在我的掌控中
but I've got it all under control.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我不用担心你吗
I don't have to worry about you?
我的整颗心都系在你身上啊
That's all I do.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
别这样对你自己
Don't do that to yourself.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
绝不是你的错 是我 这是我的错
It was never your fault. It was me. It was my fault.
我们开始做得很好 我和你
We were starting to do okay, me and you.
我们 我们就快成功了
We were -- we were getting there.
然后麦克斯来了
And then Max comes along
让我给他背黑锅
and tells me to take the rap on something that he did,
他的律师告诉我最多也就待个五六年
and his lawyer tells me five, six years, tops.
尽管你刚刚失去了你的母亲
And even though you just lost your mother,
但我还是愚蠢地 蠢到家地以为
I stupidly, stupidly thought
那45万块可以弥补这一切
that $450,000 would make up for that.
和六年没有爸爸的陪伴
And six years without Dad...
我就是白♥痴♥
Idiot.
然后他们告诉我
And then they tell me,
我们会照顾乔伊的
"Well, we're gonna take care of Joey.
我们会为乔伊着想的
We're gonna look out for Joey.
六年后 他会容光焕发
Six years. He's all set.
六年后 乔伊会变成有钱人
Six years, and Joey's a rich man."
然而 六年让一切归于现实
Well, six years turned into life.
那句话是怎么说的
And what is it that they say?
徒有愿望而不行动是毫无意义的
The road to hell is paved with good intentions?
是啊
Yeah.
是这么说的
That's what they say.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Here you go.
来
There.
小心点
Careful.
你可能擦到肋骨了
Probably bruised a couple of your ribs.
说不定断了一根 好了
Might've even fractured one. All right.
看起来不错
Looks good.
还有件事我应该告诉你
And there's something else I should probably tell you.
我受不了
I'm sick...
不吃这些培根就难受
...of seeing that bacon there uneaten.
真好吃
So good.
太久没来过
Been so long since I've been here,
我都忘记它在哪了
I've forgotten where it is.
爸爸 这边
Dad! This way.
这里真漂亮 不是吗
It's beautiful out here, isn't it?
天哪
Damn.
这小孩只活了15岁
This kid was only 15 years old.
卡弗
洛林
5.8.196♥4♥
11.12.1997
洛丽
Lorrie...
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry it took this long to get here.
我只想让你知道 我们一切都好
I just want you to know that we're okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我马上就回家了
I'll be home soon.
乔瑟夫·卡弗
7.17.1986
8.3.2005
我就是很想你
I just miss you, that's all.
我很 我很想你
I miss -- I miss you so much.
我在这呢 爸爸 我 我就在这儿
I'm right here, Dad. I'm -- I'm right here.
-我知道 -好吗
- I know. - Okay?
只是麦克斯答应过我 他们会照顾你
It's just that Max promised me they'd look out for you.
他 他答应过的
H-he -- he promised me.
爸爸 你知道他们是什么样的人
Dad, you knew what kind of people they were.
但 但是我把我的命交给他们了
But -- but I gave my life to them.
我把一切都交给他们了
I gave them everything!
看看 看看他们对你做了什么
And look... look what they did to you!
还记得那句关于复仇的话吗
Remember what they say about revenge?
陷害他人 也会给自己设下坟墓
About having to dig two graves?
他们给自己设下的可不止两个坟墓
电影精选列表