♪ 我为艺术而生 ♪
♪ Vissi d'arte ♪
♪ 我为爱情而活 ♪
♪ Vissi d'amore ♪
♪ 我不曾伤害任何生灵 ♪
♪ Non feci mai male ad anima viva ♪
还行
Not bad.
你得把屁♥股♥扭起来 像这样
You got to twist your hips, like this.
♪ 多舛命途 我与之邂逅 ♪
♪ Con man furtiva ♪
你有点"周末夜狂热"上头啊 小弗
You got a little "Saturday Night Fever" going there, Frankie.
《周末夜狂热》片中的经典桥段是主角在舞厅热舞
其风格独特的精湛舞技令人印象深刻 带动了当时的迪斯科热潮
也像那样穿着粗跟鞋跳着魔鬼的步伐
Rockin' the platform heels there, too.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
这样 屁♥股♥这边发力 后脚使劲一扭
So, this hip explodes forward, and the back foot swivels.
这样你才有力
That's where your power comes from.
好 好 我懂了
Yeah. Yeah, I see.
我再来一次
Let me try that again.
♪ 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ♪
♪ Sempre con fe' sincera ♪
我来示范一下
Let me show you.
♪ 我始终虔诚祈祷 ♪
♪ La mia preghiera ♪
处于低位的手指向哪儿你就打到哪儿
The bottom hand is your direction.
明白
Got it.
♪ 于圣殿之中 ♪
♪ ai santi tabernacoli sali ♪
麦克斯 求你了
Max, please!
我发誓 如果我知道
I swear, if I knew anything...
-嘿 闭嘴 -我肯定会告诉你
- Hey! Shut up! - ...I'd tell you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck!
♪ 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ♪
♪ Sempre con fe' sincera ♪
你搞得我没法专心了 吉米
I'm trying to concentrate, Jimmy.
好啦
All right.
麦克斯 麦克斯 我发誓 麦克斯
Max! Max, I swear. Max!
我用我妈的命发誓
I swear on my mother's life!
♪ 我将鲜花供奉于圣坛之上 ♪
♪ diedi fiori agli altar ♪
可你刚刚不是跟我说
Oh. You just told me...
行 好吧
Okay. All right.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut up!
求你了
Please!
♪ 在这苦难时刻 为什么 ♪
♪ Nell' ora del dolore perchè ♪
我什么都招给你
I'll tell you anything.
你刚才说什么
What did I just say?!
♪ 为什么 我的主啊 ♪
♪ Perchè, Signore ♪
♪ 为什么对我如此这般 ♪
♪ Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪
操
Fuck!
我去捡
I'll get that.
♪ 对我如此这般 ♪
♪ Me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪
你去那边 我在这附近找找
You go that way. I'll check over here.
谁先找到谁得20块啊
20 bucks to whoever finds it first.
♪ 我以珠宝点缀圣母的衣钵 ♪
♪ Diedi gioielli della Madonna ♪
找到啦
Found it.
看来你得欠我些钱了
Looks like you owe me some money.
听着 我在这待会顺便抽根烟
Listen, I'm gonna stay out here and have a smoke,
你别装没听到啊
try not to go deaf.
听到啦
I hear that.
干活去吧 老兄
Do your thing, man.
行
All right.
♪ 在这苦难时刻 ♪
♪ Nell'ora del dolore ♪
♪ 为什么 为什么 主啊 ♪
♪ Perchè, perchè, Signore ♪
你真他♥娘♥的♥是个
You fucking piece of...
♪ 为什么对我如此这般 ♪
♪ Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ♪
报仇雪恨
我会开些GHB来缓解你的失眠
I'm prescribing GHB to help manage your insomnia,
GHB 用作麻药或安♥眠♥药♥ 但因其极易致幻及其他副作用而被列入管制药名单
但那是受管制药 所以
but it is a controlled substance, so...
我不需要那个 我很好
I won't need it. I'm fine.
长♥期♥失眠会引起意识模糊
Prolonged insomnia will lead to confusion,
胡言乱语 幻觉
delirium, hallucinations,
最终导致痴呆和死亡
and ultimately dementia and death,
所以你怎么着也得试着睡一觉
so it's critical you at least try to sleep.
你还是不想填这个表 是吧
You're not gonna fill that, are you?
我觉得你还没把这病的严重性当回事
I don't think you're taking to heart the seriousness of this disease.
你就是因为这个
It's the reason
才被准许提前出狱的
you're being released from prison early.
看专家前你先吃着这些药吧
Just take these until you see the specialist.
如果你不睡 你会死的
If you don't sleep, you will die.
你听懂我说的话了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying to you?
嗯
Yes.
把这个给你的假释官
Give this to your P.O.
他就知道你的药物治疗结束了
so he knows the medication's cleared.
保重 弗兰克
Take care, Frank.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
临时储物间
未经许可不得入内
乔伊
Joey?
我还以为你不会来了
I figured you wouldn't be here.
这不来了么
Well, I'm here.
瞧瞧你 你看上去
Look at you. You look...
怎么 比你上次见我时大了19岁是吗
What? 19 years older than the last time you saw me?
是啊 你看上去像个爷们儿了
Well, yeah. You look like a man now.
因为我就是
Because I am.
-我来帮你拿吧 -不用 我自己能行
- Let me get that for you. - No, I can carry it.
-你确定 -是的 没那么重
- Are you sure? - Really, it's not that heavy.
好吧
Fine.
所以 我们得走着回去了吗
So I guess we're walking?
嗯 我得卖♥♥♥车♥用来还债什么的
Well, I had to sell the car to pay off some stuff.
你懂的 一些乱七八糟的费用
You know, bills and shit.
我说笑的 我不介意走路
I'm kidding. I don't mind walking.
反正我平常也没空出门 所以
I don't normally get a lot of time outside, so...
你真的不饿么 我可以给你买♥♥吃的
You sure? I can't get you something to eat,
得亏大湾监狱给了点工资
compliments of the Grand Bend Correctional Facility payroll?
没事 我很好
No. I'm good.
你确定么 我是说 你看你瘦的
You sure? I mean, look how skinny you are.
你看上去几个月都没吃过一顿好的了
You look like you haven't had a decent meal in months.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just...
我是说 都怪我 就这样
I mean, it's on me, that's all.
你懂的 父亲都喜欢给孩子买♥♥东西的
You know, a dad likes to buy stuff for his kid.
没什么其他的意思
I didn't mean anything else.
咖啡喝着味道一样 但
The coffee tastes the same, but...
这空气闻着就是不一样
...the air sure smells different.
而且能穿着一套得体的衣服就觉得很赞啊
And it's nice just to have a normal pair of clothes on,
你说是吧
you know?
穿这身你也觉得赞吗
Even those?
好吧 确实感觉有点过时哈
Well, I guess they are kind of out of date, huh?
我是说 你被抓的时候
I mean, 'cause that's what you were wearing
穿的就是这身衣服
when they hauled you away.
走20号♥国道去塞勒姆市
Take US 20 towards Salem,
到了那儿我再给你指路
and I'll give you directions from there.
你♥他♥妈♥去那儿是要做什么
What the fuck you want to go out there for?
我只是想去看一眼老房♥子
I just want to look at the old house.
好久没见过它了
Been a long time since I've seen it.
好吧 随你便
Fine. Whatever you want.
你知道现在有人住那儿的吧
You know somebody else lives there now.
另一家子
The family.
我在周围看看就好
I just want to take a look around.
不会耽误太久的
I'm only gonna be a second.
就是想看看我留下的东西还在不在
I just want to see if something I left is still there.
有客
跳表
费用
你特么的怎么去了这么久
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没事
Nothing.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
右外野 波特兰击球手
-牛批 -不可思议 对吧
- No shit. - Unbelievable, right?
我可是把这个当宝贝的
It was like my prized possession.
谁看不出来啊
Not that I would've known,