你怎么去了这么长时间
What took you so long?
他看上去比你还老
Looks even older than you.
看到吗 我还是有市场的
See? There's hope for me yet.
是 只要你有两千美元给她
Yeah, if you got two G's to burn.
什么 你觉得她是
What? You think she's...
-妓♥女♥ 对 -不会吧
- A prostitute, yeah. - Come on!
就是说一声 时代变了 老头子
Just saying. Times have changed, old man.
你去过那里多少次了
How many times have you been there?
我也不知道自己怎么就没带其他衣服
I don't know why I didn't bring any clothes with me.
明天咱们去买♥♥几件
We'll go shopping for some tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我就是来道个晚安
I just want to say good night.
晚安
Good night.
那个
Hey. Um...
我想给你看个东西
Can I show you something?
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
纯枫木做的
Solid maple.
我做了四十多把
I made over 40 of them.
-你自己做的吗 -对
- You made them? - Yeah.
那段时间全国各地
And I actually had orders come in
都有订单找我做球棒
from all over the country at one time.
在监狱的时候我做了教练
I ended up coaching inside,
教的时候总会想起来
and it reminded me
你小时候打少年棒球联赛的时候
of when you used to play Little League
我总是会一次次的帮你
and I'd help out every now and again.
我好希望当时能有更多的时间陪你
I wish I had made more time for it back then.
无所谓了 反正我也不喜欢打球
I hated playing, anyways.
不是啊 你当时很爱打球的
No, you didn't. You loved it.
打得也很好
You were good at it, too.
你本来可以打进职业棒球联盟的
You could've made it to the big leagues.
这和我记忆中可不一样
That's not how I remember it.
你本来可以的 如果你当初坚持下来的话
Yeah, you could've, if you'd stuck with it.
这把也是你做的吗
Well, did you make this one too?
不是 那是桦木的 不如枫木好
No. That's birch. Not nearly as good as maple.
我知道自己一直都没有当好一个父亲
I know I was never any good at the whole father thing.
-爸 别这样 -这是事实
- Dad, don't. - No. It's true.
我这个爸当得槽糕透顶 在你最需要时
I stank as a dad, but I'm gonna make it up to you
我却不在 我会弥补你的
for being gone when you really needed me.
是啊 你错过了我整个人生
Yeah, like my entire life.
你准备复仇吗
Are you planning on getting revenge?
什么 没有
What? No.
真的吗
Really?
我受够那些人了
I'm done with those people.
也受够所有这些破事了
I'm done with all of it.
我现在只想确保你我能过得好
I'm just making sure I get you and me right this time.
不管你愿不愿意 我是黏上你了
You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not.
这次我不会再离开你了
And I'm never leaving you again.
想去哪儿啊 老头儿
Where do you think you're going, Pops?
来找瞌睡鬼 我是他的朋友
I'm looking for Sleepy. I'm a friend.
你找错地方了吧
I think you're in the wrong place.
我不知道你他♥娘♥的♥在说谁
I don't know who the fuck you're talking about.
-226手♥枪♥的复刻版 -没错
- That's a 226 clone. - Yeah.
想离近点儿看吗 想吹吗
You want to see it up close? Want to suck on it?
你们这些小屁孩只是觉得看起来酷
You kids like them
才成天摆弄这些枪
because you think they look cool.
其实你这把是世界上最容易出危险的枪
Truth is, it's one of the most unreliable firearms in the world.
瞄准器太简陋 重量也都不对
Sights are crude, weight's all wrong,
设计完全不切实际
the design's entirely impractical,
要是拿着不合适的武器
and if you don't have just the right ammunition,
它最后只会跟你自己过不去
it's guaranteed to jam up on you.
好了 孩子 放轻松
Come on, kid, take it easy.
我来这儿只是想跟瞌睡鬼做个交易
I'm just here to do some business with Sleepy.
瞌睡鬼死了六年了
Sleepy's been dead for six years.
那也不妨碍我做笔交易
Doesn't change what I'm bringing to the table.
现在你是老大吗
So you're in charge now?
问这个干什么 就因为我没那根把儿吗
Why are you asking? 'Cause I don't got a dick?
从你的时代♥开♥始世界就变了 老头子
The world's changed since your day, old man.
你以前一直跟瞌睡鬼做生意吗
So you used to do business with Sleepy?
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
那老混♥蛋♥烟不离手
Old bastard smoked all the time.
我还小的时候就拿烟头烫我
Even burned me when I was a baby.
不小心的
Accidentally.
天哪 你是瞌睡鬼的孩子吗
Shit. You're Sleepy's kid?
你小时候天天在这附近玩
You were always running around here,
制♥造♥各种麻烦
getting into things.
去他的吧
Fuck it.
给你搞把枪 对吗
Let's get you a gun, yeah?
这把后坐力不小
Got some mad recoil, you know.
这把要了 你有补偿器吗
I'll take it. And a suppressor if you've got one.
有
I do.
再要一把九毫米手♥枪♥
And a 9-millimeter.
意大利产的那种
Something Italian.
这是谁
Who's this?
我的小男子汉 以赛亚
That's my little man, Isaiah.
我想 最后都是子承父业
I guess everything comes full circle.
没错
Yeah.
我想送他些东西 如果你不介意的话
Do you mind if I give him something?
这是我自己做的
I made these myself.
我的儿子年纪太大了 不适合玩这个
My son's too old to play with them,
或许有一天你会用上的
so maybe someday you'll play.
你又开始做非法交易了吗
So you getting back in the racket again?
这就是你回城的原因吗
That's why you're back in town?
就是去看看一些老朋友
Just dropping in on some old friends.
不好意思 打烊了
Sorry. We're closed.
嘿 我说了我们关门了
Hey, I said we're closed.
圣昆汀
San Quentin.
妙手弗兰基
Frankie Fingers.
现在只是弗兰克了
I just go by Frank now.
现在都叫我Q了
People just call me Q now.
你个王八蛋 真的是你啊
You son of a bitch! Is that really you?
过来 兄弟
Come here, man!
他们终于肯放你出来了
Oh, they finally let you out, huh?
我这种体虚的老头子有时候就会被放出来
They do that sometimes with frail old men like me.
呵 那他们对你可是不太了解啊
Yeah, well, little do they know.
他们不知道的事都能写本书了
Oh, we could write a book about how little they know.
现在还喝威士忌吗
Hey, do you still drink whiskey?
当然了 狗改得了吃屎吗
Yeah. Flies still eat shit?
你看上去过得不错嘛
Well, it looks like you've been doing well.
还行 大概就 还不错吧
Uh, yeah, you know, uh, not bad.
他们在监狱里对你怎么样
How'd they treat you in there,
弗兰基
Frankie?
你在里面待的时间比我们想的要长很多
You wound up spending a lot more time in there than we all figured.
这就是个耻辱
It's a damn shame.
你妻子怎么样 女儿呢
How's the wife, little girl?
女儿都长大了
Not so little anymore.
三天后伊莎就要结婚了
Isha's getting married in three days.
-不会吧 -你敢相信吗
- No way! - Can you believe it?
我就要变成推着宝宝车的老爷爷了
Then comes Gramps with a baby carriage.
天哪
Wow.
时间不停流逝啊
You know, time keeps marching on.
我们也阻止不了
Ain't nothing we can do about it.
我的背 我的膝盖 都开始老化了
Marching all over my back, my knees.
没错 我的膝盖 肩膀也是
Yeah, all over my knees, and my shoulder.
我也想邀请你 但是她妈妈和她
Hey, listen, I'd invite you, but you know, she and her mother
排那个破座位表已经排了几个月了
have been working on that damn seating chart for months.
没关系的 送上我的祝福就好
Oh, please, just give her my congratulations.
我听说麦克斯死了
So I heard Max died.
死了有 六年了吧
What, about six years ago now?
呃 对
Uh, yeah.
你也知道 他得过中风
Yeah, well, you know he had that stroke?
电影精选列表