你不许任何人碰它
the way you wouldn't let anyone else touch it,
自己拿着看还戴手套
and only held it yourself with gloves on.
对 或者是用镊子什么的
Yeah, or, like, tweezers.
没想到你还找得到这玩意
Can't believe you found it.
而且保存得依旧如新
It's still in amazing condition.
-的确 -说不定它现在价值连城呢
- It is. - Probably worth a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
有点好奇这玩意我能卖♥♥多少钱
Wonder what I could sell it for.
它肯定会受收藏家们追捧的 对吧
It's got to be a collector's item, right?
拜托 别卖♥♥了它
Please, don't sell it.
如果你不想要了
If you don't want it,
我可以留着它 如果你不介意的话
I'd like to keep it, if you don't mind.
如果你想要钱 我可以给你
I'll give you the money for it, if you want.
好吧
Okay.
那现在去哪
So where to now?
这样吧
Well...
就我们俩 去浪一波
You and I are gonna live it up.
♪ 我见过的最艳的玫瑰 ♪
♪ The reddest rose I ever did know ♪
♪ 就盛开在你心 ♪
♪ Was the one growing inside you ♪
♪ 我以我心 ♪
♪ In my bones ♪
♪ 和我的麦克风 ♪
♪ And my microphone ♪
♪ 哼起了蓝调 ♪
♪ Started taking care of my blues ♪
♪ 你看见了吗 ♪
♪ Don't you see? ♪
♪ 我以为我们结束了 ♪
♪ I thought we had just wrote the ending ♪
♪ 当死亡降临 ♪
♪ And your big heart just wouldn't start ♪
♪ 你那颗超然的心境却不为所动 ♪
♪ When death came around ♪
♪ 旋律也许会停下脚步 ♪
♪ The rhythm may have stopped its motion ♪
♪ 但你从未停止歌♥唱 ♪
♪ But you keep making sound ♪
♪ 我看到双手上 ♪
♪ In my hands ♪
♪ 沾满了两位挚友的鲜血 ♪
♪ I see the blood of my two best friends ♪
♪ 感受到两位挚友的心跳 ♪
♪ And I feel the heart of my two best men ♪
♪ 我见过的最艳的玫瑰 ♪
♪ The reddest rose I ever did know ♪
♪ 就捧在你的手心 ♪
♪ Was the one you took with you ♪
♪ 我以我心和我的麦克风 ♪
♪ In my bones and my microphone ♪
♪ 为你写歌♥ ♪
♪ I wrote these songs for you ♪
♪ 你知道吗 ♪
♪ Don't you know? ♪
♪ 回家永远是最快乐的时光 ♪
♪ There's never been a bad time to come home ♪
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
会会我的假释官
Meeting my parole officer.
我们要入住新房♥啦
We're checking in!
又是监狱给的工资吗
Compliments of the prison payroll?
打了个300块的出租 你没那个钱了吧
After a $300 cab ride, I don't think so.
我付了
I got it covered.
不用找了
Keep the change.
你在花他们的钱 对吧
You're using their money, aren't you?
在他们这样对你之后
After everything they did to you?
在他们这样对我们之后
After everything they did to us?
噢是的 在他们这样对我们之后
Hell, yes, after everything they did to us.
在他们这样对我们之后
After everything they did to us,
我会花掉他们的每一分钱
I'm gonna use every last dollar.
这已经很便宜他们了
That's the least they owe us.
好的
Okay.
那您请便吧
Well, knock yourself out.
我才不想掺和进去
I don't want any part of it.
乔伊 别 乔伊 别走 拜托
Joey! No. Joey, don't go, please.
来 我给你看点东西
Look, I want to show you something.
看看这个
Look at this.
结婚两周年时你妈带我来这儿
Your mother brought me here
想给我个惊喜
as a surprise for our second anniversary,
我很生气
and I was pissed
因为我们身无分文
because we didn't have a dime between us
但她说没关系
but she said none of that mattered,
只要我们在一起 就能化解掉所有困难
we can work out anything as long as we're together.
我无时无刻不想着带她回到这儿 但我
And I always wanted to bring her back here, but I...
我没做到 是吧
I didn't get around to it, did I?
但我进监狱之后
But the only thing I thought about
日思夜想的只有一件事 就是
for every minute of every day since I got locked up
我真的好想把你带到这儿来
was how much I wanted to bring you here.
所以拜托 拜托你留下吧
So please... please stay.
你是我在这世上的唯一了
You're all I got left.
-好吧 -棒极了
- Fine. - All right.
棒极了
All right.
这是你的小费
That's for you.
你的
For you.
谢了 剩下的我们来吧
Thanks. We'll take it from here.
不错嘛
Nice!
这比我住的
This is a step up
监狱套房♥还是要高些档次的嘛 对吧
from my previous accommodations, right?
乔伊 六个淋浴喷头啊
Joey! Six shower heads!
私人SPA就是这么帅
It's our own personal spa.
瞧这囤货多充足
We're well stocked.
来一杯吗
Want a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, I'm good.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你是不知道监狱的床垫有多硬
Oh, you have no idea how hard prison mattresses are.
我都没指望里面是棉花啥的 就石头做的
I don't even think they're stuffed with cotton or whatever, just rocks.
过来 躺下 你得感受一下这个床垫
Come on. Lie down. You got to feel this.
-不用了 -来嘛
- I'm good. - Come on!
乔伊
Joey!
行吧 我先去洗个澡
Well, I'm gonna take a shower,
然后我们去吃晚餐
and then let's grab some dinner.
你觉得怎么样 这样可以吗
What do you think? Does that sound good?
乔伊
Joey?
来 乔伊
Now, Joey,
你来点 想吃什么都行
I want you to order whatever you want.
不用管多少钱
Spare no expense.
我要让这星期
I am treating you
成为你人生中最棒的一个星期
to the best week of your life.
-爸 -想吃什么随便点
- Dad... - Whatever you want, you got it.
看上去都很好吃
It all looks so good.
那就点两份 不 点三份
So get two things. Get three!
我觉得我没那么饿
I'm not sure I'm all that hungry.
怎么能不饿呢
How can you not be hungry?
你一整天都没吃东西了
You haven't eaten all day.
我的意思是
I just meant...
你知道我一直吃的都不多
You know I've never been a big eater.
-我知道 -就算是我小的时候
- I know. - Even when I was a kid.
我知道
- I know.
就是提醒你一下
For your information,
我已经戒了一段时间了
I've been clean for a while now.
我没有任何其他意思
I didn't mean anything by it.
那就给我讲讲你的生活吧
So catch me up on your life.
我想知道这些年都发生了什么
I want to know everything that's been going on.
有女朋友了吗
You got a girl?
你要知道 用一段饭的时间
You know, it's kind of hard
去总结十九年来发生的事情有点难
to sum up 19 years in one dinner conversation.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
洗手间 随便给我点些吃的就行
Bathroom. Just order me whatever.
是我让你不爽了 真的抱歉
I upset you. I'm sorry.
不 我没有不爽
No, I'm not upset!
我得上厕所 行吗
I have to piss. That okay with you?
乔伊
Joey.
别这样 和你老爸坐会儿吧
Come on. Sit with your old man!
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢
Thank you.
我喜欢这里
I love this place.
这里环境很好
It's very nice.
-你最近怎么样 -很好
- How've you been? - I've been really well.
-见到你真是开心 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
这男的能当她祖父了
Guy's old enough to be her grandfather.
电影精选列表