今天就是你的死期
You are gonna die today!
弗兰基 我猜今天是我的死期 是吗
Well, Frankie, I guess it's my day, huh?
他们再也不会叫你大龙了
They won't be calling you the Dragon anymore.
多丽丝 很高兴见到你
Hey, Doris. Good to see you.
卡尔 待会舞池见
Hey, Cal. See you on the dance floor, buddy.
好吧
All right.
你紧张吗
Hey, you nervous?
知道吗 你会是下一个
Guess what? You're gonna be next.
让我帮你把领带整理好
Let me straighten out your tie.
今晚对女士们宽容点 好吗
Go easy on the ladies tonight, right?
一定要 你一定要玩得开心
Make sure that, uh... make sure you have fun.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
很高兴见到你 你能来我很开心
Good to see you. I'm glad you're here.
伙计们 你们好吗
Hi, guys. How are you?
-卡罗莱娜 你好吗 -很好 你呢
- ¿Carolina, cómo está? - ¿Bien, e tu?
你一定要和我跳支舞哦 好吗
Hey, listen, you owe me a dance later, okay. All right?
我会和你跳舞的
I will dance with you.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你好吗 很高兴你能来
How are you? I'm glad you made it.
听着 你把我的钱带来吗
Listen, man, you bring my money?
钱在信封里
It's in the mail.
行
All right.
发生了什么事
Hey, what happened?
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
伊莎 宝贝 是爸爸 你还好吗
Isha, sweetheart, it's Dad. Are you okay?
伊什
Ish?
我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
你确定
Are you sure?
你还是进来吧
You should come in.
宝贝 怎么了
Baby? What's the matter?
关门
Close the door.
弗兰基 你要 你要干嘛
Frankie, what are you... what are you doing?
我说了 关门
I said close the door.
求你了 别在这里 好吗 别这样
Please, not... not here, okay? Not like this.
他妈的关门
Close the goddamn door.
好 行 我们 我们冷静一下
Okay, okay! Just... Just let's... let's just calm down.
我很冷静 照我说的做
I am calm. Just do what I fucking say.
伊莎 宝贝 你还好吗
Isha, are you all right, sweetheart?
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
出去
Get out.
没事 没关系 他对我有怨言
It's okay. It's all right. His beef is with me.
怨言
Beef?
怨言
Beef?!
你杀了我的儿子
You have my son killed,
关于这事 你当面对我撒谎
you lie straight to my face about it...
而你认为我对你有怨言
...and you think I've got beef with you?
我不是故意
I didn't mean...
伊莎
Isha...
你觉得"怨言"
You think "beef"
能准确描述
is an accurate description
我和你♥爸♥的关系吗
of what I've got with your father?!
好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我说错了
I misspoke.
你真的杀了乔伊吗
Did you really kill Joey?
他杀了 现在 出去
Yes, he did. Now get out.
为什么 这样你就能杀了他吗
Why? So you can kill him?
我说了 出去
I said get out!
走吧 出去 去吧
Just go. Go. Go, go.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Hey, Frank. Frank...
那看起来挺严重
That looks serious.
你流了很多血啊
You've lost a lot of blood.
为什么我们不
Why don't we just...
为什么我们不
Hey, why don't we just...
为什么我们不放下枪
Why don't we just put the gun down,
然后再给你找个医生
and we can get you to a doctor?
好吗 弗兰克 弗兰克
All right? Hey, Frank, Frank.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
所以麦克斯陷入了昏迷
So Max falls in a coma,
你接管了这些
you take over,
让人一直觉得还是他在管事
keep people thinking it's still him?
是
Yes.
为什么要杀了我儿子
Well, how's murdering my son fit into that?
你以为我愿意吗 我当然不愿意
You think I wanted to do that? Of course I didn't.
你知道我爱那个孩子
I loved that kid, and you know I did.
但他是个麻烦
But he was a liability.
弗兰克 他是个瘾君子
He was a junkie, Frank!
伙计们 你们还好吗
You guys, you're good?
在街区周围等 好吗
Why don't you wait around the block, all right?
他没那么坏
He wasn't that bad.
得了 别骗自己了
Aw, come on! Don't lie to yourself!
他就是个吸毒的
He was a fucking dope fiend!
他精神恍惚地来 要钱和毒品
He came all strung out, demanding cash, drugs,
威胁说 如果他得不到他想要的
threatening, if he didn't get what he wanted,
他就要去警♥察♥那里把我们全卖♥♥了
he was gonna go to the cops and rat us all out.
我们所有人
All of us!
所有干过的事
For everything!
我们不知道 他有毒瘾 他什么都可能说
We don't know. He's jonesing. He's likely to say anything.
他只是说他会
He just said he would.
我们不是做决定的人
We don't make decisions.
我们只是按命令行事
We just got to do what we're told.
所以 我别无选择
So I had no choice.
为了照顾生意 我做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do to take care of the business.
我知道你明白的
And I know you understand that,
因为如果你是我
because if you were me,
你会做相同的事
you would've done exactly the same thing.
为了生意你进过监狱 对吗
I mean, you went to prison, right?
为了生意 你放弃了你的
You gave up your whole fucking life
整个人生
for the business.
你本来应该帮他的
You should've helped him.
你应该要把他照顾好的
You were supposed to look out for him!
你才是应该照顾他的那个
You should've looked after him!
你才是他爸
You were his father.
你一走 他就已经必死无疑了
He was dead the minute you left.
对不起 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
如果我能回到过去的话 但我不能
If I could go back. But I can't.
所以我只能试着接受它
So I just got to try to live with it.
并尽力将一切变得更好
And try to do better now.
"今天是你再次尝试的日子"
"Today is your day to try again."
举起手 慢慢走出来
Come out slowly with your hands in the air!
我说了 举起手来
I said hands up!
待在原地
Stay where you are!
蹲下
Get down on the ground.
蹲下
Down on the ground!
马上
Right now!
再走我们就开枪了
Not another step, or we'll shoot!
现在 双手放在头上 蹲下
Now get down on the ground with your hands on your head.
不许动
Don't move!
枪 枪 他有枪
Gun! Gun! He's got a gun!
现在的情况有点糟 对吗
Well, this situation kind of sucks, doesn't it?
所以现在你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
请求上帝宽恕我
Ask God to forgive me.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们能多花点时间待在一起了
I thought we could hang out a bit more.
好呀
I'd like that.
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I'm ♪
♪ 一直 ♪
♪ Always ♪
♪ 追寻着彩虹 ♪
♪ Chasing rainbows ♪
电影精选列表