而且我们开始认真起来了
And it's getting pretty serious.
天哪
Oh, my God.
太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
我真为你高兴
I'm... I'm so happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
她叫洛林
Her name's Lorraine.
-和你妈妈一样 -是啊
- Just like your mother. - Yeah.
这是个奇怪的巧合 不是吗
It's a weird coincidence, huh
也许这是命运
Maybe it's fate.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很抱歉没去监狱看你
I'm... I'm sorry I never visited you at prison.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
不 不 我想去的
No. No. I wanted to.
换我我也不愿意去
I wouldn't have visited me either.
听着 我想给你一个更好的生活
Look, by way of explanation and not excuse,
这是我的解释而非借口
I was trying to give you a better life.
我是说 这显然是最愚蠢的方式
I mean, it was obviously the stupidest plan,
但事后看来 这正是我想要的
in hindsight, but that is what I wanted,
我想让你摆脱困境
to get you out of the racket.
而现实却是我让你深陷泥潭
And all I did was get you stuck right in the middle of it.
管他呢 我们现在不是 以后也不是了
Well, we're both out of it now.
今天是我们再次尝试的日子
Today is our day to try again.
这是妈妈以前读给过我的
That's a line from a kid's book
一本儿童读物中的一句话
Mom used to read me.
你会犯错误
"Mistakes you will make,
但这不是结局
but it's not the end,
因为今天是你再次尝试的日子
because today is the day to try again."
今天就是再次尝试的日子
today is the day to try again
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
It sure is.
我真的很喜欢这些父子手表
I just love these father-and-son watches.
我知道 老实说 我一直很想要
I know, and, honestly, I always wanted these.
是的 而且这套衣服也很完美
Yeah, and you know, this suit is perfect.
这个颜色很适合你
The color is perfect for you.
它能突出你的蓝眼睛
It kicks up the blue in your eyes.
是吧 我也觉得挺配的
Right? I feel I kind of match.
这是个彻头彻尾的转变
It's a total transformation.
去和她聊聊
Go talk to her.
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you nuts?
主动请她去酒吧喝一杯
Offer to buy her a drink at the bar.
我不能去请她喝一杯 看看她
I can't just go offer to buy her a drink, look at her!
她又不是在找牛逼兮兮的王子
She's not looking for Prince-fucking-Valiant.
两千块 她就归你了
All that can be yours for two G's.
不过对你来说 可能要三千
In your case, maybe three. Still.
不 我是来陪你的
No. I'm here to be with you.
你已经陪了 而且以后还有大把时间
And you have. And you will.
但别忘了 你还错过了生活中很多
But don't forget, there are a lot of other aspects of life
其他的方面
you've missed out on,
上♥床♥便是其中之一
getting laid being one of them.
是啊
Yeah.
当然 除非 你懂的
Unless, of course, you know,
你并没有错过
you haven't missed out on that.
我听说监狱里有某些活动
I've heard what goes on in prison.
-闭嘴 -我没看不起你
- Stop it. - Hey, I'm not judging.
一切都是为了挥动你的大棒
Whatever swings your bat.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
-我要去了 -去吧
- I'm going. - Okay.
自从你妈妈以后我就没和任何人在一起了
I haven't been with anyone since your mother.
你这么想
Well, it's like, um,
从自行车上
falling off a bike
摔进了阴♥道♥
into a vagina.
有点儿素质吧你
Don't be crude.
你看起来很帅
Look, you look beautiful.
你闻起来也棒极了
You smell pretty, too.
去吧 你可以的
Come on. You got this!
去吧
Go on.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello. Uh...
我是弗兰克
Um, I'm Frank.
西蒙
Simone.
我 我 很高兴见到你 西蒙
I'm... I'm... I'm very happy to meet you, Simone.
你真是个绅士 不是吗
You're a real gentleman, aren't you?
濒临灭绝的物种
An endangered species.
但还没有灭绝
But not extinct. Not yet.
你真是太强了
You're so good.
是单指在老人家这个层面吗
You mean for an old man.
不不不 简直超越所有人
Ohh! For any man.
真的吗
Really?
是的 你太棒了
Yeah, you're amazing.
-穿着它一定很热吧 -不 不 我很好
- You must be hot in this. - No. No, I'm fine.
-脱下来 -我很好
- Take it off. - I'm fine.
怎么 你现在开始谦虚了吗
Oh, what? You're gonna be modest now?
你蹲过监狱吗
You did time.
蹲过一会儿
A little bit.
一会儿是多久
How much is a little bit?
19年
19 years.
这可不只是一会儿吧
I'd say that's more than a little bit, wouldn't you?
我保证 我毫无恶意
I'm harmless, I promise.
真的 我发誓
Really. I swear.
我还觉得挺性感的呢
Well, I think it's kind of sexy.
是啊
Huh. Yeah, right.
那么 你做了什么
So, what did you do?
你杀了人吗
Did you kill a man?
是为了一个女人吗
Was it over a woman?
老实说 我不想说
Honestly, I'd rather not say.
我只是好奇而已
I was just intrigued.
怎么 你真的不想告诉我
What? You're really not gonna tell me?
我现在不太确定你是不是真的毫无恶意了
Now I'm not so sure about the "harmless" part.
一小时一千块
Here's a thousand for the hour.
再给你的甜嘴加一千
And another thousand for being nice.
这就是你让一个女生感到特别的方式了么
You really know how to make a girl feel special.
我以为是这么个流程
I thought that's how it works.
没错
It is.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
天哪 我把一切都搞砸了
Jesus Christ, I screw everything up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
Really.
没关系
It's okay.
你必须走吗
Do you have to go?
你能再陪我一会儿吗
Do you have a little more time for me?
那你得付钱
It'll cost you.
不 我的披肩
Oh, no, no! No, my scarf!
我是替我的老板顶罪
I took the rap for my boss.
是他杀了那个人 所以
He's the one that killed the guy, so...
他是上东区的一个大亨
He was a big-shot bagman on the Upper East Side
拥有很多朋友
with a lot of friends.
或者说 是很多的警♥察♥朋友
A lot of cop friends, as it turned out.
他是怎么杀的那个人
How'd he kill him?
他用棒球棒锤爆了那个人的头
Ah, he beat his head in with a baseball bat.
天呐
Jesus.
你怎么会替这种人坐牢
W-Why would you go to prison for a man like that?
为了一大笔钱
Got a huge payout.
这就是我们这一行处理事情的方法
That's just the way we did it in my line of work.
或者说是我以前的那一行
Or what used to be my line of work.
按命令办事
Did what you were told.
闭上嘴 按命令办事
You know, kept your mouth shut and did what you're told.
太可怕了
But that's horrible.
或许吧
Yes and no.
当时 他就像我家人一样
At the time, the guy was like family to me.
我们相互照顾
We took care of each other.
电影精选列表