但是我完全不知道该怎么用这玩意
and I have no idea how to work this damn thing.
当然 我可以帮您操作 您贵姓
Well, uh, I can certainly help you with that, Mister...?
-卡弗 -卡弗先生
- Carver. - Mr. Carver.
好的 我找到了您的通讯录
See, I just find your address book app.
您儿子叫什么名字
Uh, what is your son's name?
乔伊 啊不 乔瑟夫
Uh, Joey. Joseph.
这是空的啊
It's, uh... It's empty.
没毛病 我昨天才买♥♥的这玩意儿
Oh, yeah. I just got the thing yesterday.
那么 他最近有给您打过电♥话♥吗
Well, has he called you since, or...
他啊 我想想
He, uh, um,
我们昨天视频通话了
"face-called" me yesterday.
好的
Uh, great.
所以
So, um,
找到这款软件了
I just find the phone app...
查看一下你的通话记录
...and go to your call history.
在这里 然后
Here. And...
这里也是空的
Yeah, that's empty, too.
该死 真的吗
Aw, shit. Really?
可能您不小心删了或者是
Maybe you accidentally cleared it, or...?
我不可能删的
I wouldn't put it past me.
有什么办法能把它调回来吗
Is there any way you can get it back?
先生 我很抱歉 恐怕不行
I'm awfully sorry, sir.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
谢谢你啦
Thank you.
等等 你可以
Uh, hey, but you can...
你可以用它来上网 对吧
you can use this thing to get on the Web, right?
是的 先生
Most definitely, sir.
那好 你能帮我找找
Okay, well, then, can you look up
这片区内的疗养院吗
all the nursing homes in the area...
啊不对 应该是整个州以内
no, in the state, actually...
然 然后帮我列个表 然后
a-and write me up a list and...
卡弗先生 我不
Mr. Carver, I can't...
我给你500块
I'll give you $500.
我先去拿个便签本
L-Let me grab a pad, yeah.
你是个好人
Good man.
我要死了
I'm dying.
他们说我得了
They told me I had
致命的散发性失眠症
fatal sporadic insomnia.
可我睡不了
I can't sleep.
我的脑子有些毛病
There's something wrong with my brain.
它根治不了
It's incurable.
也没办法减轻
And untreatable.
我的天
God, I'm...
我很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
但是 我至少也得
Well, at least I get to take
拖几个人跟我一起下水
a few of them down with me, right?
乔伊
Joey?
乔伊 是你吗
Joey, is that you?
我是西蒙
It's Simone!
靠 完了
Oh, shit.
是西蒙 靠
Simone... Oh shit.
西蒙 对不起 亲爱的
Simone! I'm sorry, honey.
我忘了我们的晚餐计划了
I forgot about our dinner plans.
甜心 你好呀
Hi, sweetie.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是西蒙呀 你约的啊
I'm Simone, baby. You called me for a date?
你不是西蒙
Y-You're not Simone.
亲爱的 我可以保证 我就是
I assure you, honey, I am.
你会给我来杯喝的么
Mm. You gonna fix me a drink, or what?
肯定是出什么错了 我叫的是另一个西蒙
There's been a mistake. I called for the other Simone.
她大概这么高 深色的头发
She's this tall, has dark hair.
她的真名叫詹妮弗
Real name's Jennifer.
我也不知道呢宝贝 她大概来不了了
I don't know, baby. I guess she couldn't make it.
嗨 小可爱
Hi, cutie.
如果他在旁边看着的话你得多付钱噢
It's gonna cost you extra if he's watching.
为什么
Why?
为什么她来不了
Why can't she make it?
亲爱的 你干嘛要这么执着于另一个女的
Why are you so stuck on this other girl, sweetie?
在这儿的是我啊 不是她
I'm right here, and she's not.
呵呵 "亲爱的"
Well, you see, sweetie,
你不是我叫的那个女孩
you're not the girl I called for,
所以你必须离开
so you're gonna have to leave.
我他妈才不跟你做
I'm not fucking you.
丑逼 别用你的臭爪子碰我
Get your fucking meat paws off me, you ugly fuck!
你才闭上你的狗嘴滚出去吧 你个臭狗屎
Shut the fuck up and get out, you phony piece of shit.
我天 还来
Jesus Christ. Now what?
你好
Hello?
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
怎么了
Yeah?
我是特里普
It's Trip.
别告诉我你不记得我了
Aw, come on, don't tell me you don't remember me.
就是那天你碰到的那个呀
From the other day?
"昂贵的车子 昂贵的西装"
"Expensive car, expensive suit..."
我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
总统套房♥哈
So the Presidential Suite, huh?
像这样的一间房♥得多少钱呐
How much you have to pay for a room like that,
如果你不介意我问问的话
if you don't mind me asking?
事实上 我介意
Actually, I do mind.
是我敲的门
That's me.
嗨 弗兰克 有空吗
Hi, Frank. Got a minute?
没有
No.
瞧瞧这里啊
Look at this place, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥顶级啊
Fucking top tier!
要是我能付得起这种房♥该多好哟
I hope I can afford a room like this one day.
可能我只要废寝忘食 夜以继日地工作
Maybe if I just keep my nose to the grindstone,
说不定有机会呢
work hard.
弗兰克 你怎么看 你觉得这可能吗
What do you think, Frank? You think it'll happen for me?
你是要一直在这唧唧歪歪
Are you gonna whimper all night,
还是想找我要东西啊
or is there something you want from me?
听说你跟我这儿的一位女孩闹了点矛盾啊
I hear you had a little bit of a problem with one of my girls.
她不是我叫的那个女孩
She wasn't the girl I called for.
我要的是西蒙
I called for Simone.
好吧 西蒙很忙
Yeah, well, Simone was busy.
另外 你吓到那婊♥子♥了
Besides, you scared the bitch.
她怕你 弗兰克
She's afraid of you, Frank.
-她这么说了吗 -不然呢
- She said that? - What are you gonna do?
女人就跟野猫一样 很容易受惊的
Women, they're like feral cats. They spook easy.
既然我们把话说开了 我跟你之间
That being said, there's a few things you and me,
也有些事情得解决一下咯
we need to square up here.
首先
First of all,
除非你付钱 否则你不能碰那位女士
you can't put your hands on the lady unless you pay.
不予退款 不予交换
No refunds, no exchanges.
我谁都没碰
I didn't touch anyone,
如果你的员工是这么说我的 她在说谎
and if your employee says I did, she's a liar.
她有什么理由说谎 弗兰克
Now, why would she lie, Frank?
因为她是一个婊♥子♥咯
Uh, because she's a whore?
我也不知道耶 你告诉我啊
I don't know. You tell me.
那个词可不怎么好听
Well, that's not a very nice thing to say now, is it?
恐怕我现在已经毫无善意了 特里普
I'm afraid I'm all out of niceness, Trip.
那就把你该给的给我 之后我自然会走
Well, then, give me what you owe me, and I will go.
那一共就是500块再加上250的退订手续费
So that's 500 on top of the $250 cancellation fee,
如果那女人没告诉你的话
just in case the bitch forgot to mention that.
你知道吗
But you know what?
事实上 我觉得你很可悲
Because I actually feel sorry for you,
这样吧 给我一千 咱们就两清了
just give me a thousand and we are good.
她不是我要的那个女孩 我不会付钱的
She's not the girl I called for, I'm not paying.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 弗兰克 少油嘴滑舌
Fuck, Frank! Do not fuck with me right now!
别给我扯这些有的没的
I do not need some sort of fucking ordeal!
别这么激动嘛
All right, just take it easy.
我会做出什么事来完全取决于你的表现
Hey, my behavior? That is completely up to you.
电影精选列表