-嗯 对 -记得吧
- Mm-hmm. - Right?
老混♥蛋♥很坚强来着
Yeah. Tough son of a bitch.
中风以后撑了有七年
He held on for another seven years.
你要明白
You know...
对于麦克斯做过的一切 我很抱歉
...I'm sorry as hell about what Max did.
也包括你经历的事情
What you had to go through.
但那并不是你的错 不是吗
Well, it wasn't your fault, right?
我是说 这种事情谁落在谁头上都有可能
I mean, could've happened to any of us.
命运的轨迹谁也说不准
Dice rolls the other way, who knows?
这么说话颇有几分哲学含义在里面
That's a very philosophically sound way of looking at it.
要不是这种哲学思想
Well, I'm nothing now
我现在什么都不是
if not philosophically sound.
那么 弗兰基
So, Frankie...
你到底为什么来找我
...why are you here?
怎么了 我们感情不如从前了吗
What, I'm not good enough for you now?
我身上的牢犯味那么浓吗
I smell like the joint?
-没有 -我就是想跟你喝一杯
- No. - I wanna have a drink with you.
然后 希望你能告诉我
And, uh, hoping maybe you could tell me
我能在哪儿找到
where I might find
大龙吉米和汤克
Jimmy the Dragon and Tank.
是他们做了那些事 不是吗
They're the ones that did it, right?
回答我 Q
I need you to answer me, Q.
麦克斯订了货
Max ordered it,
是吉米和汤克干的 对吧
Jimmy and Tank carried it out, yes?
对
Yes.
好 那么 如果你肯告诉我
Yes, well, then I would really appreciate it
去哪里能找到他们 我会很感激的
if you might tell me where I could find them.
我已经退出了
I'm out of that world.
没人能真正退出的
Nobody's ever really out.
这就是你不对的地方了 明白吗
That's where you're wrong, see?
我已经五六年没有见过他们了
'Cause I haven't seen them in five, six years.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
-现在还确定吗 -天哪 嘿
- How about now? - Oh, hey.
弗兰基 我发誓 好吗
Frankie. I swear, okay?
我不知道他们在哪儿
I don't know where they are.
别想骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没有骗你好吧
I'm not lying to you! Okay?
你看 兄弟 我们
Look, come on, man. We...
我们以前是哥们儿啊 对吗
We were brothers back in the day, right?
没错
Right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Forget about it.
我理解
I understand.
洗手间在哪里
Where's the bathroom?
-在后面 -失陪
- It's in the back. - Excuse me.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was just thinking about?
我们收钱的那个孩子
That kid we ran the collection on.
他叫啥来着
What was his name?
鲍比·格林斯特雷特还是鲍比·格林贝恩
Bobby Greenstreet or Bobby Greenbean?
93年的时候
Back in '93.
-92年 -噢是
- '92. - Right.
他拿着一把短管霰弹枪
He had that sawed-off and the kitty litter.
想着在你胸口打个大洞呢
He was gonna blow a big fat hole in your chest.
但是你帮我挡了一枪
And then you tackled me out of the way.
是啊 一梭子子弹死死咬进了我的肩膀
Yeah, and the spray chewed up my shoulder pretty good.
然后伊莎出生了
But then Isha was born...
两天还是三天后来着
What, two, three days later?
是啊 那不是你第一次救我
Yeah. It wasn't the first time you saved my ass.
然后下一周你就救了我
And then you saved mine just the next week.
听着 弗兰克 我不知道
Look, Frank. I don't know where
吉米和汤克在哪里
Jimmy and the Tank are, okay?
但也许我能帮你一起找
But maybe I can help you figure out how to find them.
可以 这对我来说就足够了
All right. That's good enough for me.
你要努力尝试去睡觉 这很关键
It's critical you at least try to sleep.
长♥期♥失眠会导致意识模糊
Prolonged insomnia will lead to confusion,
胡言乱语 幻觉
delirium, hallucinations,
最终是痴呆症
and ultimately dementia.
如果你不睡觉 你会死的
If you don't sleep, you will die.
你是要睡上一整天吗
Hey, are you gonna sleep the whole day away?
乔伊
Joey?
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey?
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊 乔伊
Joey! Joey!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad...
-别人还在睡觉呢 -你刚刚在哪
- People are still sleeping. - Where were you?
我下去喝咖啡去了
I went down to get some coffee.
我还以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
我在这儿呢 好吗
Well, I-I'm still here, all right?
-我哪儿也不去 -很好
- I'm not going anywhere. - Good.
另外 你答应过给我买♥♥东西的
Plus, you promised to buy me shit.
我可不会错过
I'm not gonna miss out on that.
但是 除了在我身上花钱
But aside from spending lots of money on me,
今天还有什么计划吗
what's the plan for today, huh?
我们要弥补弥补失去的父子时光
We're making up for lost time.
很不错 特蕾西
You do that very well, Tracey.
请把我的表拿来
Please bring me my watches
太贵重了 不适合我
They're too much. It's not me.
不 我们两个都要了
No, we're getting 'em, both of them,
顺便说一句 现金买♥♥单
and I'll be paying cash, by the way.
打理的不错
Clean up pretty well.
你也不错啊 辣小伙儿
You're looking good yourself, sexy.
欢迎来到21世纪 老人家
Welcome to the 21st century, old man.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她是你的了 -什么
- She's all yours. - What?
补齐你之前我错过的
To make up for all the birthdays
所有生日和圣诞节礼物
and Christmases I missed.
老天 我
Shit. I...
不过我想你来转第一圈
Well, I want you to take the first spin
自从你上一次开的逃亡车以后
since you haven't been behind the wheel
就再也没碰过车了吧
since you last drove a getaway car.
哈哈 求之不得
Ha ha. Happily!
你听到了吗 你听到了吗
You hear that? Do you hear that?
走起
Rrow! Let's go!
来吧
There you go!
这才是生活
Now, this is livin'.
慢慢一嘴的生活
You said a mouthful.
昂贵的汽车
Expensive car.
昂贵的西装
Expensive suit.
怎么的
Oh, and what is this?
没有妻子 女朋友
No wife with you? Girlfriend?
女主人呢
Mistress?
这是什么蠢问题
What kind of stupid question is that?
不 不 我只是想知道
No, no, I was just wondering
或许你们今晚想找点乐子
if you're looking to get out and have some fun tonight.
对不起 孩子 我是来陪我儿子的
Sorry, kid. I'm just here to spend time with my son.
好吧 如果你或你儿子有需要的话
Okay, well, if you or your son find yourselves in the need,
我这儿有些高级女士可提供高级保健服务
I run a premium service with premium ladies, so...
我叫特里普 有需要打电♥话♥
My name's Trip. Give me a call.
你应该去保健保健
You should probably hang on to that.
我是说 他从一英里外
I mean, he could see how hard up you are
就能看出你有多饥渴
from like a mile away.
好吧
All right.
你还记得你问过我有没有女朋友吗
You remember how you asked me if I had a girl?
我有
Well, I do.
电影精选列表