They're gonna have to dig a lot more than two.
你说你做的这一切都是为了我 对吧
You said you were doing this all for me, right?
是的
Yes.
也许你可以为我做点别的
Maybe you can do something else for me instead.
走出去
Walk away.
-我做不到 -你做得到
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
今天是你再次尝试的日子
Today's your day to try again.
很简单的 你只要走出去 重新开始
It's that simple. You just walk away. Start over.
不管你还有多少日子
Find some happiness for yourself
为自己寻找幸福
for however many days you have left.
-我不配拥有幸福 -你当然配
- I don't deserve happiness. - Yes, you do.
所以照我说的做
So do what I ask.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
今天是你再次尝试的日子
♪ 她很晚醒来 ♪
♪ She woke up late ♪
♪ 幸福地醒来 ♪
♪ Woke up happy ♪
♪ 她伸展双腿 ♪
♪ Stretched her legs ♪
♪ 看着我 ♪
♪ Looks right at me ♪
♪ 她的双眼像钻石 ♪
♪ Eyes like diamonds ♪
♪ 她放起了保罗·西蒙的歌♥ ♪
♪ She played Paul Simon ♪
♪ 直到下午 ♪
♪ Got rolling by the afternoon ♪
♪ 她若即若离 ♪
♪ She makes space ♪
♪ 保持距离 ♪
♪ Keeps the distance ♪
♪ 她允许我拍照 ♪
♪ I take pictures with her permission ♪
♪ 这需要耐心 ♪
♪ It takes patience ♪
♪ 我很快就沉迷于此 ♪
♪ It'll take me over soon ♪
♪ 我怕我会 ♪
♪ I'm afraid I will ♪
♪ 产生幻觉 ♪
♪ Hallucinate ♪
♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪
♪ Until you come back around ♪
♪ 我怕我会 ♪
♪ I'm afraid I will ♪
♪ 产生幻觉 ♪
♪ Hallucinate ♪
♪ 直到你回到我身边 ♪
♪ Until you come back around ♪
♪ 我才会恢复 ♪
♪ Then I will come back down ♪
西蒙 你好
Simone, hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我找到了你的围巾
I found your scarf.
我很抱歉在你家打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you at your home.
对于那天我们的约会结束的样子
I was feeling a fair amount of regret
我感到非常后悔
as to how our date ended the other day.
我没想吓你
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不该想着 或者 说出
And I should never have thought or said
你和我
that you and I...
不管怎样 我 我越界了
Well, anyway, I-I crossed a line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就是这样
That's it.
没关系
It's okay.
我还有些东西要给你
And I have something for you.
这些花吗
These flowers?
是的 这个
Yes. These.
还有这个
And that.
这是什么
What? What's that?
这是钱
It's money.
里面有十几万美元
There's over $100,000 in there.
天啊
Holy shit!
这是给你
It's for you.
和他的
And him.
弗兰克 我 我不能收
Frank, I... I-I can't.
拜托了 我不需要这些
Please. I don't need it.
这些钱我没有其他人可以送了
I don't have anyone else to give it to.
所以拜托 就当这是 当这是感谢你
So please, just consider it a-a thank-you
对一个愚蠢的老头这么好吧
for being kind to a stupid old man.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我也是
Neither do I.
老弟
Oh. Hey, bubba.
这是我的朋友 弗兰克
Um, this is my friend, Frank.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
乔伊
Joey.
当然了
Of course.
再见 乔伊
Bye, Joey.
再见 西蒙
Bye, Simone.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
我真高兴你能来
I'm so happy that you're here.
可怜的麦克斯先生 几乎没有人来探望他
Poor Mr. Max, he doesn't get hardly any visitors.
在过去八年里
Really only one that I can think of
我只能想到一个
in the last eight years.
我可比那更久没见过他了
It's been much longer than that since I've seen him.
那我猜他看到你肯定很惊讶
Well, I'll bet he'll be real surprised you're here.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Yes. I bet he will.
麦克斯 我们能进来吗
Hi, Max. Can we come in?
今天状态不错
Looking good today.
昨晚休息得怎么样
Did you have a restful night?
他这样多久了
How long has he been like this?
你不知道啊
Oh, you didn't know?
大概15年
About 15 years.
我很抱歉你以这种方式得知
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
麦克斯
Max.
弗兰克·卡弗来了
Frank Carver is here.
弗兰基
Frankie.
弗兰基
Frankie.
你记得他吧
You remember him, right?
你好 叔叔
Hey, Uncle.
好久不见
Been a long time.
那你们两个呆着吧
Well, I'll leave you two alone.
有需要再叫我
Let me know if you need anything.
19年了
19 years...
我守口如瓶
...and I kept my mouth shut.
虽然我认为你没有遵守承诺
I held up my end of the bargain
但我还是遵守了我的承诺
even though I thought you didn't.
但事实证明你会遵守的
But it turns out you would've.
或者说我想你会遵守的
Or I'd like to think you would have.
无论怎样
Either way...
对不起
...I'm sorry
当你像这个样子
I've been blaming you...
躺在这里
...while you've been here...
我却一直在怪你
...like this.
再见 麦克斯
Bye, Max.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然 卡弗先生
Of course, Mr. Carver.
你曾说过麦克斯有位探访者
You mentioned that one visitor that Max had?
是 他过去经常来 每次都待很久
Yeah, he came in regularly for a good chunk of time there,
不过我们好久没见到他了
but we haven't seen him in a long while.
你还记得他的名字吗
Do you happen to remember his name?
对不起 不记得
No. Sorry, I don't.
但他是个非常友好的人
He was a real friendly guy, though.
我们所有人都用他名字的首字母称呼他
All of us just called him by his first initial.
Q
Q.
弗兰基
Hey, Frankie!
你花了好长时间才找到这里 对吗
Took you long enough to find this place, huh?
你是要入住还是干嘛
Are you checking in or what?
我听说他们这里的福利设施不错
Hey, baby, I heard they have really nice amenities in there.
水中有氧运动 宾果之夜游戏
Water aerobics, bingo night.
木薯布丁随便吃
All the tapioca pudding you can eat.
我一直都很喜欢你 弗兰基
I always liked you, Frankie!
你的工作态度一直都很好
You always had a good attitude about the job.
如果某天注定是你的死期
If you were meant to die that day,
你那天就一定会死
you were meant to die that day!
但你知道吗
But you know what?
电影精选列表