我照顾他
I looked after him.
他照顾我以及我的家人
He looked after me and my family.
你还有妻子和孩子吗
You have a wife and kids?
我妻子很久以前就去世了
My wife died a long time ago.
我只有一个儿子
I just have the boy, the one son.
他现在都长大了
He's all grown up now.
天呐 这对你们俩来说一定很难吧
God, that must have been hard for the both of you.
离开我儿子超过两天
I can't imagine being away from my son
我就不知所措了
for more than a couple of days,
更何况
let alone...
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just, um...
我的原则是不与客户谈论我的私生活
I have a policy of not telling my clients about my personal life.
我都是严格遵守的
I keep it strictly business.
通常来讲
Usually.
可能是因为 你不一样
But I guess you're different.
你还好吧
You okay?
当然
Yeah.
确定吗
You sure?
要不我先停一下
You want me to stop?
这看起来很严重
That's serious.
是战斗伤
It's a combat wound.
第二次世界大战吗
Ah, World War II?
谢谢你这么看得起我
Thanks.
不 这是一个不满的客户弄的
No, that was a, uh, disgruntled client.
工作事故而已
Perils of the job.
等等 有人开枪打你了
Wait, someone fucking shot you?
没错 他们的确试了试
Yeah, they tried.
对啊 他们还成功了
Yeah, they succeeded!
如果他们成功了
If they'd succeeded,
我现在就是死人一个了
I'd be dead.
对了 我有东西给你
Oh, I got something for you.
维生素E
Vitamin E.
它可以滋养疤痕组织
It, uh, it helps nourish the scar tissue.
真的 我一直都用这个
No, seriously. I use it all the time.
你用这个干嘛 你的皮肤很完美
W-What for? Your skin looks perfect.
对啊 就是因为它
Exactly.
好了
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好了 到这就可以了
Oh, right here's good.
门有点难开 我来帮你
Let me get the door. It's a little tricky.
谢谢你陪我度过这个愉快的夜晚
Well, thank you for a lovely evening,
弗兰克
Frank.
西蒙
Simone?
我想
Uh, I-I was thinking...
怎么说呢 也许我们可以再约一次
I don't know, but maybe we could do this again.
可以
Okay.
你打个电♥话♥就行
All you got to do is call.
我的意思是 不涉及生意方面
I mean, without the business side of things.
不好意思 我真是蠢得可以
I'm sorry. That was stupid of me.
我有点过分了
I-I get a little carried away sometimes.
该死 我伤你心了
Oh, shit. I broke your heart.
什么 没有 没有的事
What? No. Not possible!
我的心可是铁做的 你看
It's made of cast iron. See?
总之 我明天再叫你服务
Anyway, I'll, uh, call your service tomorrow,
为了补偿你
and maybe we can have some dinner,
我们可以吃一下晚餐
so I can make it up to you.
补偿我什么
Make what up to me?
因为我这个老家伙刚刚的愚蠢
Me being a stupid old man.
好吧 吃晚餐
All right. Dinner.
明天
Tomorrow.
打电♥话♥叫我 你有电♥话♥号♥码了
Call the service. You got the number.
-我知道 -那好
- I do. - Okay.
嘿 等一下
Hey, e-excuse me.
西蒙是你的真名吗
Is Simone really your name?
不是
No.
我叫詹妮弗
It's Jennifer.
保持距离
In distance
宝贝们 想玩玩我大龙吗
Hey, baby. You want to play with the Dragon?
吉米 想不到见到你会是这样的场面
I had no idea this was your scene, Jimmy.
弗兰基 都21世纪了
It's the 21st century, Frankie.
男人放纵一下没什么不对
A man can pamper himself.
纵情享受
Indulge.
婊♥子♥们 出去
Bitches, leave.
不让别人尽情完事这可不绅士哦
Not nice to deprive a guy of his happy ending.
看来监狱的生活挺适合你的
Prison life agreed with you.
你看起来健壮多了
You look fit.
看得出来你瘦了不少
You dropped a couple of pounds, I see.
遮一下
Cover up.
干嘛
What?
噢
Oh.
这让你不自在吗
Is that making you uncomfortable?
可以理解
I can understand why.
他们称我为大龙可不是因为我的纹身
They don't call me the Dragon because of my tattoo.
对于一个拿枪指着你脑袋的人来说
Ah, you're a pretty smug piece of shit
你就是一坨自以为是的狗屎
for a guy who's got a gun pointed at his head.
我又不是第一次被别人拿枪指着头
It's not the first time.
可能也不是最后一次
Probably won't be the last.
这就是你最后一次
Oh, it's your last.
但你得先跟我解释些事情
But you're gonna explain something to me first.
那你还是开枪吧
Then you might as well shoot me.
因为我不知道麦克斯的藏身之处
Because I haven't a clue where Max has been hiding.
麦克斯
Max...
还活着咯
...is alive?
该死
Oh, shit.
还是跟过去一个样啊 宝贝
Just like the old days, baby!
你想去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
不好意思 弗兰基 我对事不对人
Sorry, Frankie. Nothing personal.
可算回来了
Finally!
年轻人 你知道我等了你多久吗
You know how long I've been waiting for you, young man?
还以为你们跑去维加斯结婚了呢
Thought you guys might've ran off to Vegas to get married.
她怎么样
So how was she?
是不是非常棒
Was she incredible?
你们只是单纯地睡觉
You guys sleep at all,
还是你们一直在搞啊
or you just at it the whole time?
这个不错
Oh, nice.
是医生给你开的好药吗
Your doctor gave you the good stuff, huh?
不打算告诉我什么吗
You gonna tell me anything?
现在不能说
Can't talk about it right now.
别这样
Come on!
19年来你胯下那根东西第一次实战
First time you make mercury in 19 years,
你就不能告诉我滋味如何吗
and I don't get anything?
她叫得大声吗
Was she loud?
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
爸 你到底怎么了
Dad, what the hell happened to you
-说啊 -你认为我怎么了
- Answer me! - What do you think happened?
我遇见了大龙吉米 我们杠上了
I met up with Jimmy the Dragon and we had it out!
-你杀了他吗 -很遗憾 没有
- You killed him? - Sadly, no.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
一直以来你都把武器藏在这里吗
You hid an arsenal in here the whole fucking time?
你不是说你与他们再无瓜葛了吗
You said you were done with them!
你不是说你不想报仇吗
You said you weren't looking to get even!
报仇才能雪恨
Scores have to be settled.
谁说的
Says who?!
你♥他♥妈♥的真是个大骗子
You're a big fucking liar!
-这一切都是为了你 -扯蛋
- I'm doing this for you! - That's bullshit!
我所做的一切都是为了你 为了你
I am doing this for you! Everything I do is for you!
所以说这一切都怪我咯 对吗
Oh, so it's all on me, huh?
你被关了整整20年 这也是我的错吗
You getting locked up for two fucking decades, that's on me?
电影精选列表