Save you!
上帝
God.
我觉得一切顺利
I think that went well.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
一个魔鬼 姬莎
A demon, Kisha?
对不起 马尔科姆
I'm sorry, Malcolm.
你为什么不在我们第一次约会时就告诉我
Why... Why didn't you tell me this, like, on the first date?
那样你就不会和我继续交往了
Because you never would have gone out with me again.
正是如此
Exactly!
这事发生你身上多久了
How long has this been happening to you?
从我小时候就开始了
Since I was a little kid.
这算哪门子事啊
What the shit is this?
你还有脸说我什么都拍
And you say I tape everything.
1988年5月21日
生日快乐 姬莎 妈妈爱你
Happy birthday, Kisha. Mama loves you.
我以为你挺不过来了呢
Ooh! To think you almost didn't make it.
但总算治好了
But good thing that clinic was closed.
上帝始终都是好的
Ooh! God is good all the time.
尽情享受你的8岁生日吧
You are eight years old. Enjoy your birthday.
总有一天当你从学校回到家
Sooner or later, you're gonna come home from school one day.
问"继父在哪 继父在哪"
"Where's stepdaddy? Where's stepdaddy?"
我可能早就死了
And I'm gonna be gone.
生日快乐 姬莎许个愿吧
Happy birthday, Kisha. Make a wish.
-坐这里 -好的
-Sit right there. -All right.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
我希望汤尼永远和我在一起
I wish Tony can stay with me forever.
谁是汤尼
Who is Tony?
-谁是汤尼 宝贝 -他是我的朋友
-Who is Tony, baby? -He's my friend.
如果你有朋友 那就叫他们一起来 喝喝酒
If you have friends, they'd all be gathered around here drinking beer,
抽抽烟 一起玩
smoking cigarettes, having a good time,
赌赌博 打打牌什么的
gambling, playing cards and stuff.
她在说她的看不见的朋友
She's talking about her invisible friend.
我猜我们应该包容一下
I guess we should be nice about it.
你想要捣乱吗 还是逼疯我们
You gonna blow it out? Or you just gonna look at us crazy?
见鬼 她走神了
Dang. She ain't all there.
为什么她那样看我
Why is she looking at me like that?
-看起来疯了 -你才疯了
-Looking all crazy. -You crazy.
看啊 看啊 她无神的眼睛
Look, look, look, look, look. She got a lazy eye.
吹灭蜡烛
Blow them damn candles out.
来吹灭蜡烛 我想让她吹灭蜡烛
Blow them out. I wanna get her blowing out the candles.
-我知道我在干嘛 -不要对我喊
-I know what I'm doing, woman. -Do not yell at me.
宝贝 吹蜡烛
Blow out the candles, baby.
汤尼 不
Tony, no!
你把蛋糕砸我的新摄影机
You wanna throw cake on my brand-new Betamax?
你一定是疯了
You must be crazy!
不是我 是汤尼
Ow! It wasn't me. It was Tony.
我会从你身上把汤尼打出来
I'm-a beat the Tony out of you then.
拉马尔 别打那么重
Ah, ah, ah. Lamar, not so hard.
你会把新腰带打断
You're gonna break your new belt.
你打她也这么重
This is how you beat a stepchild.
我不会这样打自己孩子的
I won't beat my own kids like this.
我知道这是对的
I know that's right.
你有什么想对我说的
Anything else you wanna tell me?
好吧
Well,
关于疱疹
about the herpes.
宝贝 你正在做什么
Baby, what are you doing?
我只是洗澡 没什么
Oh, nothing. I'm just... Just cleaning, that's all.
你有过一身轻松的感觉吗
You ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?
你认真的 马尔科姆
Seriously, Malcolm?
当然 我们得好好谈谈你说的谎
Seriously, we're gonna have to talk about your lies.
起泡了 起泡了
Oh, that's fizzing. It's fizzing.
是疱疹 姬莎
It's herpes, Kisha.
不是感冒疮 是真的疱疹
This ain't a cold sore, Kisha. This is the real thing.
啊 这是你传给我的
Ah! You did this to me.
拿火柴来
Get a match! Get the goddamn match!
真痛 哇
That hurt. Whoa!
2012年8月10日 夜
怎么回事
What the hell?
发生了什么事
What happened?
你...
Did you...
你干嘛打我
What'd you slap me for?
我打鼾了吗
Was I snoring?
姬莎
Kisha!
姬莎
Kisha!
什么情况
The hell?
姬莎
Kisha.
姬莎
Kisha.
什么情况
What the hell?
姬莎
Kisha.
噢 我靠 姬莎 你在干什么...
Oh, shit! Kisha, what the...
姬莎 你在干嘛
Kisha, what are you doing?
什么 噢 我靠
What? Oh, that is gross.
别 宝贝 牛奶都放仨礼拜了
Wait! No, baby, that milk is three weeks old.
噢 宝贝 宝贝 你在干嘛
Oh! Baby. Baby, what are you doing?
我去超♥市♥买♥♥牛奶 我们没奶了
I'll run to the store. We're out of milk.
-我马上就回来 -别 别 你别去 别
-I'll be right back. -No, no, you... No, no.
给我
Give me that.
宝贝 宝贝
Honey, honey.
-你的胃药在哪 -我靠
-Where do you keep the Pepto? -Oh, man.
药在哪 我肚子疼
Where do you keep the Pepto? My stomach hurts.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在看昨晚的录像
I'm looking at the tape from last night.
宝贝 你让我感觉好爽
Honey, you make me feel good.
好的 也许睡个觉会让你更爽
Okay. Maybe some sleep will make you feel good.
噢 我的亲娘嘞
Oh, my God.
我什么都不记得了 我在干嘛
I don't remember doing any of this. What am I doing?
像个疯子一样 太扯了
Acting like a freak. This is crazy.
等下 看这个
Wait, look at this. Check this out.
有怪事发生
Something weird... Weird-weird-weird is going on.
有怪事发生
Something weird is going on.
你让我觉得很爽
Meow. Honey, you make me feel good.
有怪事发生
Weird is going on.
有怪事发生
Weird is going on. Weird-weird-weird is going on.
有怪事发生
Weird-weird-weird-weird is going on.
我是鬼
I'm a scary ghost!
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
宝贝 你生气了
Baby, you mad?
宝贝
Baby.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
这一点儿也不好笑
It's not a joke!
拜托 我只想苦中作乐一会儿
Come on. I'm just trying to make light of a bad situation.
苦 那 你指的是
Bad situation? So, what, now you're referring...
我搬过来让你受苦了
to my moving in as a bad situation?
你搬来之前我的屋子里可没有鬼
I didn't have a demon in my house till you moved in.
那你说的"你跟我住一起 我会保护你"是什么意思
What happened to, "You're living with me now. I'll protect you"?
我指的是小偷不是幽灵
From a burglar, not a ghost!
我不想听你说了
You know what? I ain't listening to this.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
外面
Out.
好的 你就这样丢我一个人在这里
Oh, okay! So you're just gonna leave me here alone?
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
2012年8月11日 夜
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
我来了 我来了
Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what, what?
你看
Look at this!
噢 哇 那是...
Oh, wow. What the...
噢 爸爸
Oh, Daddy!
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
什么样的变♥态♥会做这种事
What kind of monster would do this?
宝贝 你是对的
Uh, uh, baby, you were right.
电影精选列表