出来 出来
Come out! Come out!
出来
Come out!
出来
Come out!
嗨 我不是被魔鬼附身的那个 她才是
Hey! I'm not the one with the demon, she is.
我们身上全有魔鬼 马尔科姆
We all have demons, Malcolm.
我知道你去年夏天做了什么
I know what you did last summer.
你最好别这样
You better not do this.
让她走 她很猛啊
Let her go, she's fat.
姬莎 姬莎
Kisha! Kisha!
姬莎 噢 我的上帝
Kisha! Oh, my God.
姬莎
Kisha?
姬莎
Kisha?
噢 嗨 伙计 你来了
Oh, hey, buddy, you made it.
来块三明治 好吃死了
Grab a finger sandwich, they're delish!
你来的正是时候
About time you came up in here.
没有派对能比得上群♥交♥派对的
Because there ain't no party like a mandingo party.
因为群♥交♥派对永不停止
Because a mandingo party don't stop.
喝吧美女 要喝点水吗
Drink up, sweetheart. You need some water?
嗯 你是下一个 马尔科姆
Mmm. You're next, Malcolm.
你要去哪 嗨 别扫她兴啊
Where are you going? Hey, don't let her down.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
嗨 你找到姬莎了吗
Hey, did you find Kisha?
呃 不 她不在里面
Uh, no, she's not in there.
你确定 那里面在干嘛
You sure? What's going on in there?
噢 什么也没有
Uh, nothing at all.
-那是曼丁果派对吗 -不
-Is that a mandingo party? -No.
伙计 我得去玩玩
Man, I wanna get my Kunta Kinte on.
姬莎
Kisha?
姬莎
Kisha?
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
宝贝
Baby?
噢 我的天啊 你干了什么
Oh, my God! What did you do?
该死 我帮了你一个忙
Shit, I did you a favor.
噢 我的天啊 噢 我的上帝 罗莎
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Rosa!
我只想最后看一眼 马尔科姆
I just wanted my last check, Malcolm.
噢 我的上帝 你杀了我的保姆
Oh, my God, you shot my housekeeper.
你是说你的前任保姆
You mean, your ex-housekeeper.
听着伙计 那贱♥人♥可能会跳到我身上
Look, man, the bitch can't be jumping out on me like that.
-你别告诉别人好吗 -我现在还在保释期呢
-You ain't gonna tell nobody, right? -I got warrants.
快来 她在这儿
Hurry, she's in here.
快来 伙计们
Come on, guys.
姬莎
Kisha!
-我们堵住她了 -宝贝
-We got her cornered. -Baby.
神父 做点什么啊 天呐
Father, do something. Oh, my God!
那魔鬼是个变♥态♥
Man, that demon is a freak.
是的 漂亮女人总是被猪拱
Yeah, the crazy ones always got the best pussy.
登陆月球是假的
The moon landing was fake.
什么
What?
比奇和图帕克[说唱组合]
Biggie and Tupac
还活着
are alive.
保罗·瑞恩将会是下一位总统
Paul Ryan will be the next president.
魔鬼的谎言
The demon lies.
除了关于图帕克的部分以外
Well, except for the thing about Tupac.
他确实还活着 还出了新唱片
He is alive. He's got a new album coming out.
你们到底在干嘛啊
What the fuck is going on here?
这里在闹鬼啊你们几个
There's an exorcism happening, people!
以上帝之力惩罚你
The power of Christ compels you.
以上帝之力惩罚你
The power of Christ compels you.
那是什么 圣水
What is that, holy water?
不 是古龙香水 男女通用型的
No, it's a new cologne from Khloe and Lamar. It's unisex.
我能闻到
I can smell Lamar.
抓住她
Get her!
宝贝
Baby!
噢 她蜘蛛侠看多了吧
Oh! She knows some of that Spider-Man shit!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
它抓到我了
It's got me!
-奇普 -我怕黑
-Chip! -I'm afraid of the dark.
你为啥摸我蛋蛋
Why do have your hand on my balls?
我正在从魔鬼手里保护它们
I'm protecting them from spirits.
放开我
Get off of me!
她在那里
There she is!
她正在去地下室
She's going to the basement.
鲍比 噢 我的天啊 鲍比 我兄弟不见了
Bobby? Oh, my God! Bobby, my brother's gone!
噢 我的天啊 我们出去吧
Oh, my God! Let's go!
-鲍比 -鲍比 -鲍比
-Bobby? -Bobby? Bobby?
好黑 我可不想下去
This is dark. I don't wanna go down here.
激♥情♥服务 请拨♥打♥666-6666
姬莎 看这些奇怪的记号♥
Kisha! Look at all these weird markings.
姬莎在这里 她也有个标记
Kisha was here. She has a sign.
鲍比
Bobby!
噢 我的天啊 她抓住了鲍比
Oh, my God! She got Bobby!
实际上 那只是鲍比在撒尿
Actually, that's just Bobby taking a pee.
什么
What?
噢 拜托 真恶心
Oh, come on, that's gross.
姬莎 姬莎
Kisha! Kisha.
姬莎 出来吧
Kisha. Show yourself.
宝贝 过来 别走太远
Baby? Come on, you gotta stay close.
这是什么 摇摇乐和练腿圈
What is this, a Shake Weight and a Thighmaster?
漂亮
Nice.
这样锻炼 你是要选美
Back the train up. You got a Flowbee?
嘿 凌晨两点弄这些东西很健康好吧
Hey, it all looks good at 2:00 in the morning, okay?
嗨 看 马尔科姆 一白一黑
Hey, look, Malcolm, one's white and one's black.
-猜你是哪个 -黑的
-Guess which one you are. -Black one.
搞什么 就不能快去找我女友吗 拜托
What the hell? Can we just go find my girl, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-姬莎 -鲍比
-Kisha! -Bobby!
-你在干什么 -你们能住嘴么
-What are you doing? -Would you shut the fuck up?
快点
Come on.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
那是什么
What was that?
亲娘嘞 吓死我了
Christ, that bitch is scary.
我相机都掉了
I dropped the camera!
伙计们
Fellas?
姬莎
Kisha.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm? Malcolm?
是我 灵媒奇普 马尔科姆
It's me, Chip the Psychic. Malcolm?
是我 奇普
It's me, Chip.
好 我找到相机了 你们在做什么
Okay, I found the camera. What are you guys doing?
这鬼东西是真的 小子
This shit is real, son.
是的
Yeah.
奇普 你为什么光着
Chip, why are you naked?
-搞什么 -嘿
-What the hell? -Hey!
这里真的很热
It got really hot in here.
噢 不 鲍比在哪儿
Oh, no. Where's Bobby?
我找到了我的随身听
Found my Walkman.
姬莎 宝贝 你还好吗
Kisha? Baby, are you okay?
别管她 别碰她
Leave her alone. Don't touch her.
为什么
Why?
因为她就像《求生之路》里的巫婆
Because she's like that witch in Left 4 Dead...
就那样在角落哭的那种
sitting in the corner crying like that.
你碰到她 她就立马搞死你
You touch her, she gonna attack your ass.
我不能就这样丢下她
I can't just leave her, man.
姬莎 宝贝 没事了 好吗
Kisha? Baby? It'll be okay, all right?
放开我的兄弟 贱♥人♥
Get off my man, bitch!
要打架吗 尝尝这个 魔鬼
You wanna fight? Take that, demon!
肘击
Elbow smash!
-用力点 -禽兽
-Harder! -Beast!
尝尝这个 魔鬼
Take that, demon!
贱♥人♥ 尝尝这个
Fucking bitch, take that.
这魔鬼真耐打
电影精选列表