I mean, this image, it has to exude solemnity and control.
这张照片必须流露出庄严和克制
I would be exuding something else
如果这裙子再紧点
if this dress was any tighter.
我可能会流露出别的情绪了
It's just not working.
还是不对劲
I think there's something wrong with her face, huh.
我觉得是她脸的问题
Maybe the other side is better.
或许换个角度会好点
Ms. Moore, could you turn to the left?
摩尔女士 你能把头偏向左边吗
A bit more.
再多偏一点
Down.
低一点
Right.
向右偏
No, left.
不 左偏
No, right.
不 右偏
It's not working.
还是不管用
How much longer will this take?
还要在这里耗多久
The sooner we get it right, the sooner we can go.
我们越快按要求完成 就能越早脱身
It's the necklace.
是项链的问题
Who approved this?
谁允许你戴这条项链
I chose it.
我自己选的
Well, it's absolutely wrong! Get her a proper one, now!
这完全不搭 给她拿条合适的项链
I really want to wear this one. It's inappropriate.
我就想戴这条 这条不合适
Quick.
快点
Yes.
这才对
Now this, mmm...
这条...
This will tie it all together.
这条项链才是点睛之笔
No, I really think...
不 我真觉得...
No. It's not about you.
不 这可由不得您
This is about the official royal portrait.
一切以王室的官方肖像照为重
Richard...
理查德...
Mrs. Averill, is there really no way...
埃夫里尔夫人 真的没有办法...
This necklace is part of the Crown Jewels. I mean...
这条项链是王室珠宝的一部分...
Do you really want to insult the crown, Miss Moore?
您真的想让王室蒙羞吗 摩尔女士
"It makes us proud
"王室成员中能有你们一家
to have you as our royal family.
我们对此深感骄傲
May you be blessed with the happiest of Christmases.
愿你们度过最幸福的圣诞节
Love, the Frosts."
爱你们的弗罗斯特家族"
All the cards from well-wishers
这个节日里 我最喜欢的就是
have to be my favorite part of the season.
阅读祝福者的贺卡
Thank you.
谢谢
Hmm, I'd say the second best. Presents, for me.
对我来说 收礼物才是我最爱的环节
I do the same thing.
我也喜欢收贺卡
Oh, hang cards all around my kitchen at the diner.
在我的餐厅里 把贺卡挂满厨房♥
Nothing could be finer than Christmas in a diner.
在餐馆里度过圣诞节才是最棒的
Would you like some coffee with that whiskey, Simon?
要来杯掺威士忌的咖啡吗 西蒙
"Dear Royals,
"尊敬的王室成员
while I'm sure
我知道你们此刻
you're having a dandy Christmas at the palace,
一定在宫殿里享受美妙的圣诞节
the real working people of Aldovia are suffering..."
而阿尔多♥维♥亚的工人们却遭受着...."
This one isn't very festive.
这张贺卡没那么喜庆
Keep reading, Mother.
读下去 母后
"I've lost my job,
"我失去了工作
as the company I worked for my whole life
拜你们那毫无成效的
was put out of business
'新阿尔多♥维♥亚'倡议所赐
by your 'New Aldovia' disaster.
我为之奋斗一生的公♥司♥破产了
Thanks for nothing but a
感谢你们让我们失去了一切
big lump of coal in our stocking this year.
徒留一大堆无用的煤矿
Bah, humbug."
骗子"
We are doing everything we can,
我们已经竭尽所能了
aren't we?
不是吗
That man has no idea how hard we're working
他根本不知道我们为国家的福祉
for the long-term well-being of the kingdom.
付出了多大的努力
Some people just like to complain.
有些人就是爱抱怨
It's like I always say,
正如我常说
"Can't let the naysayers bring you down."
"别让那些说风凉话的人影响你"
Right, Peanut?
对吗 宝贝
Pop!
爸爸
All hail, Princess Peanut!
宝贝公主万岁
All hail, the village idiot.
乡巴佬万岁
Mister Moore has a valid point.
摩尔先生说得没错
Mustn't let a malcontent disrupt the season.
别让那些心怀恶意的人毁了节日气氛
Read another one, Mother.
读下一张吧 母后
"Dearest royal family,
"敬爱的王室
sending you warmest wishes this holiday...
我向你们致以最亲切的祝福
and hoping for the best.
愿一切安好
Merry Christmas."
圣诞快乐
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的
It's easy.
很简单
You just have to focus on what's
你只需要专注于重要之事
important and not let anything else distract you.
不被外界所干扰
You're absolutely right.
正是
Then take a shot.
试试看吧
No, I mean, you're right about...
不 我是说 你说得对...
not getting distracted.
不能受外界干扰
I've sensed there's more to these New Aldovia problems,
我感觉新阿尔多♥维♥亚的问题远没那么简单
but I've been too caught up thinking about the wedding protocols.
但婚礼的种种事宜让我分了心
What do you mean "More"?
"远没那么简单"是什么意思
Call it journalistic instinct.
一个新闻工作者的直觉
I just have to focus on the target.
我需要专注于目标
Clear your mind and aim. Amber!
清除杂念 瞄准目标 安布尔
Amber, hey! We're here!
安布尔 我们来了
I... I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
Well, that was a real royal welcome.
欢迎方式的确很有王室风范
You must be Princess Emily.
您一定是埃米莉公主
It's an honor to be a guest of the realm.
能来贵国做客 我们深感荣幸
Uh, excuse Andy,
请别介意安迪的奇怪举动
this is his first royal wedding.
这是他第一次参加王室婚礼
I'm Melissa.
我是梅利莎
The realm welcomes you both.
本国欢迎二位
Abide, and you will avoid the dungeon.
循规蹈矩 小心被关进地牢
Guys, there's no dungeon.
放心 这里没有地牢
Oh, my gosh, can you believe this place? It's amazing.
天呐 这简直令人叹为观止
You think if we just moved in,
如果我们悄悄搬进来
they'd even notice?
你觉得他们会有所察觉吗
Let's give it a try.
值得一试
Where are the knights in shining armor?
战甲闪闪的骑士在哪
When's jousting? I want to joust.
骑士竞技什么时候开始 我也想参与
I want wenches serving mead.
我想让女仆给我倒蜂蜜酒
There are no wenches in my kingdom.
我的王国里可没有女仆
Richard!
理查德
My King! Hello!
国王 你们好
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you, too. Hello.
很高兴见到你
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Oh, um, let me introduce you to the Prime Minister.
容我向大家介绍首相
Uh, Andy, Melissa, this is Prime Minister Denzill.
安迪 梅利莎 这位是丹兹尔首相
Welcome. It is wonderful to have you in our country.
欢迎你们的到来
You have a beautiful country, sir.
您的国家非常美 先生
Sir, it's an honor. I never
先生 见到你 我深感荣幸
get to meet dignitaries at the Noodle Chalet.
我从没见过政界要人
I wish I could come have some fun with you three today,
真希望我今天能和你们一起享乐
but sadly, my day is far from over.
但还有工作等着我处理
Lord Leopold has the new accounts for us.
利奥波德勋爵传来了新消息
I wish I could come with. I miss you.
真希望我能和你同去 我会想你的
I miss you too.
我也会想你的
Unfortunately, the Prime Minister and I have meetings to attend.
很遗憾 我和首相还要参加一个会议
But think of me when you're having fun.
不过玩乐时别忘了我
We shall celebrate in your honor, King Richard.
我们会以你之名庆祝的 理查德国王
You heard the King, it's party time.
国王都发话了 狂欢时刻到
It's your bachelorette night!
今天是你的单身之夜
We're gonna get it going!
我们一定要玩得尽兴
Actually, there's something I was hoping you could help me with.
其实 有件事我需要你们的帮忙
电影精选列表