you must be exhausted by your journey,
想必您也和我们一样
as we are by your arrival.
十分劳累了
Let's give you a chance to freshen up, shall we?
让我带您去休息一下 好吗
See you at the reception, Mr. Moore.
晚宴上见 摩尔先生
We're gonna burn the house down, kiddo.
我们要把这王宫烧了 小鬼
He doesn't mean that literally.
他是开玩笑的
One would hope not.
但愿如此
Where's Richard?
理查德在哪
Oh, I... I thought he'd be here.
我本以为他在这
He's been terribly busy of late.
他最近一直很忙
The King's duties never cease.
国王的职责 永无止境
Mr. Zabala, would you take Amber upstairs, please?
扎巴拉先生 你带安布尔上楼去吧
Until the wedding, you're going to have your own bridal suite.
在婚礼前 你可以住在自己的新娘套房♥里
Suite?
套房♥
Your suite.
这就是您的套房♥
Sweet!
好漂亮
"To my love, with all my heart.
"致吾爱 一心一意
From this day forth, we shall not be apart.
从今往后 永不分离
Poetry can be a challenging art. If not yet mastered, here's a start."
写诗可真不易 我得慢慢学"
It's a limerick. Of sorts.
就当是首打油诗吧
Hey!
你好
Sorry I wasn't there to greet you.
抱歉没来接你
I had to finish decorating.
我得把这布置完
Well, your decorating is amazing!
你布置得太好了
I can't believe this is actually happening. It's real!
真不敢相信这一切都是真的
Oh, it's very real. "From this day forth, we shall not be apart."
当然是真的 "从今往后 永不分离"
Your poetry... not so amazing.
你的诗句确实稍显逊色
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
对不起 陛下
An urgent call from the Minister for Economic Affairs
商务大臣和首相...
and the Prime Minister.
有急事找您
They insist.
他们坚持要与您通话
I have to take this.
我得去处理一下
We'll have our time this evening at the reception.
晚宴上我们再相聚
My lords, ladies, and gentlemen!
各位大人 女士们 先生们
King Richard
有请理查德国王
and the guest of honor, our future Queen,
与尊贵的客人 我们未来的王后
Ms. Amber Moore.
安布尔·摩尔女士
Can I invite you to a meeting? Can I?
可以先来开个会吗
Richard?
理查德
Uh, I'll find you.
我一会就去找你
Hi! How are you?
你们好
... with that, bring back control.
... 借此夺回主控权
Ms. Amber Moore.
这是安布尔·摩尔女士
Hi. And Ambassador Wang and Mrs. Wang.
你好 这是王大使和王夫人
And President Adina, Ms. Amber Moore.
这是阿迪纳总统 这是安布尔·摩尔女士
Hello, so lovely to meet you all.
你们好 见到你们真高兴
I should go save poor Richard.
我得去帮理查德解围了
Best, I think, to leave him be.
还是别打扰他了
And you and I have a wedding to plan.
我们俩还得规划婚礼呢
I remember mine as if it was yesterday.
回想起我的婚礼 一切都历历在目
And I want your day to be just as special.
我希望你的婚礼也能如此特别
I want it to be perfect.
希望那是一场完美的婚礼
And to that end, I have hired the world's best wedding planner.
因此 我请来了全世界最好的婚礼规划师
Wedding designer, Your Majesty.
是婚礼设计师 陛下
Sahil designs,
萨希尔从不规划婚礼
he does not plan.
我为新人量身定做婚礼
And designing a wedding for this captivating creature...
而为这位迷人的尤物设计婚礼
This...
这位
Venus...
女神
This Helen of Troy...
这位特洛伊的海伦
This...
这
This shall be Sahil's greatest achievement.
这将成为萨希尔此生殊荣
Sahil Mattu.
我是萨希尔·马图
Sahil is honored to create for you
我很荣幸能为您
the wedding of the century.
量身定做这场世纪婚礼
Fantastic. Well, I had a few ideas...
棒极了 我有些想法
that I thought we could talk about...
可以和你商量一下
Oh, the Baroness of Frankfurt.
法兰克福男爵夫人
Sahil designed her wedding last year.
萨希尔去年为她设计了婚礼
Mmm, Sahil designed all six of her weddings.
萨希尔为她设计了六场婚礼
Sahil was a child prodigy...
萨希尔曾是个神童
Excuse me, pal. Don't I know you?
打扰一下 伙计 我们是不是认识
Looking good, Peanut.
你今晚真美 宝贝
You may know of Sahil,
你或许听说过萨希尔的大名
but I assure you, you do not know Sahil.
但我可以向你保证 你我并不相识
Ignore this interloper.
别理这个插话的人
That's my... You...
他是我的... 你...
are my canvas now, and Sahil the artist.
现在就是我的画布 而我就是那个画家
Sahil will not rest
在一切都尽善尽美前
until we attain perfection.
萨希尔是不会停笔的
Perfection?
尽善尽美
Now, Sahil must go and prepare.
萨希尔得去准备了
Until tomorrow, Your Highnesses.
明天再见 两位殿下
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Wait a second.
等等
That's the bum who stole our cab.
他就是抢走我们出租车的那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, no, Pop, please don't... Oh.
别 爸爸 请别
Hey, you! You cab-stealing phony!
你 你这个抢别人出租车的冒牌货
Get back here! Mr. Moore.
回来 摩尔先生
May I bother you with a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Call me Rudy, kiddo. We're family.
叫我鲁迪就好 小鬼 我们是一家人
What do you wanna know?
你想知道什么
I was curious,
我很好奇
how does our palace compare to that of Mr. Caesar?
我们的宫殿和凯撒先生的比起来如何
Better in every area but one.
各方面都更胜一筹 除了一点
Amber and I call it "Meat jelly."
安布尔和我叫这个为"肉果冻"
Yuck.
好恶心
I'd love to have a talk with the palace chef.
我很想和王室的主厨谈谈
Maybe give him a few tips, chef-to-chef, you know.
或许能给他点建议 毕竟我们同为厨师
I'm sure Chef Krasnov would love to hear your culinary ideas.
克拉斯♥诺♥夫主厨肯定很乐意听取你的建议
I'll see what I can arrange.
我会尽力安排的
Amber, Mrs. Averill has been promoted
安布尔 埃夫里尔夫人刚被提升为
to head of Palace Office of Press and Protocol.
王室媒体外交办公室的负责人了
And in that capacity
她希望
has requested a quick word before the press photographs.
在媒体拍照前先和你说两句
Of course.
当然
It's clear that you've had a very laissez-faire attitude
您过去一年的形象
concerning your image over the past year.
尽是自♥由♥放任的散漫之态
Magazines, television, blogs.
包括杂♥志♥ 电视和博客
Blogs, that's what I do for a living.
博客 这是我的工作
I'm a professional... Oh, no.
我是职业的... 不是
But now that you're part of the royal family,
但现在您是王室的一员
we must be careful of the image that you project.
我们必须要注意您的外在形象
Consider me your protector.
请把我当做您的保护者
The goal is to see you and the crown
我的目标则是让您 作为准王后
in the best possible light.
在媒体前呈现出最好的一面
Well, nothing shines quite like the truth, right?
没什么比真实更好 对吧
I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.
真庆幸我们看法一致
Please wait here and I'll
请在此稍后
have the King and you pose for the photographs.
我会安排国王和您准备拍照
One minute, down there. Down there.
马上就好 去那边 那边
When I was a boy,
我小时候
this is where I hid from Mrs. Averill to avoid my lessons.
为了逃课就在这里躲着埃夫里尔夫人
You must have spent a lot of time out here.
那你一定在这待过很长时间
Half my childhood.
我在这度过了一半的童年时光
So, how are you bearing up?
所以你还好吗
Life in a fishbowl takes getting used to.
这种被人监视的生活需要慢慢适应
Mmm. Try being King.
试试当国王
You've been groomed for this your whole life.
你从出生起就在为此做准备
电影精选列表