You still find it hard, how am I gonna handle it?
可你依旧觉得不容易 那我该怎么办
You're gonna do a brilliant job.
你会做得很好
I know it.
我知道
Perhaps you can start by choosing the perfect Christmas tree
或许你可以从为宫殿院子
for the palace courtyard.
选一棵完美的圣诞树开始
My dad used to drive my mom and
以前每年圣诞节 我爸爸都会开车
I out to a farm each Christmas to find our tree.
带妈妈和我去一个农场里选圣诞树
He told me how much it meant to you.
他告诉过我这对你有多重要
Can we do that tomorrow?
我们可以明天就去选吗
Uh, not tomorrow. Perhaps the day after.
明天不行 后天大概可以
Tomorrow the King must give a speech.
明天我要进行演讲
Oh, what kind of speech?
什么演讲
Well, you know my initiative,
你知道我提出的倡议
"Bring Aldovia into the 21st Century."
"迈进二十一世纪的阿尔多♥维♥亚"
Strengthening infrastructure, schools, tech.
加强基础设施建设 学校 科技
It's smart. That's what I thought.
好主意 我也这么认为
But instead of strengthening the economy,
但这并没有增强国家的经济实力
the country is bleeding money.
反而导致了严重亏损
Nobody can tell me why.
原因却不得而知
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能帮你做些什么吗
Something tells me that wedding preparations
我觉得准备婚礼
are going to keep you occupied.
就够你忙活的了
Rise and shine, my sleepy beauty.
起床啦 我的睡美人
We have much preparation to do and very little time.
我们有很多准备工作要做 时间不多了
Thanks.
谢谢
Welcome...
请欣赏
to Sahil's masterpiece.
萨希尔的杰作
The Bavarian orchestra will start precisely at your entrance
巴伐利亚管弦乐队会在您入场时开始演奏
with the release of the Barbary doves.
同时放飞巴巴里鸽子
South African wildflowers...
通往圣坛之路的两侧
will adorn your path down the aisle.
将布满南非的野花
I mean, you won't, and I mean it...
您可不能 我是认真的
you won't be able to take a step
您可不能错过脚踩着吉米·周
without a Namaqualand daisy
走在铺满
between the floor and your Jimmy Choo-Choos.
纳马夸兰雏菊的红毯上的这一刻
Choo-Choos?
周
Your footwear, very important.
您穿的鞋 可十分重要
There will be a roast pig
阿尔多♥维♥亚的七个省
from each of Aldovia's seven provinces.
都会送来一只烤猪
Montrachet Grand Cru will be in every goblet.
每个高脚杯内都将盛满蒙哈榭特特级园的葡萄酒
Nineteen-ninety-two. Hmm?
1992年的美酒 懂吗
But of greatest importance...
但最重要的
is the star
是那颗
around which all the wonder circulates.
被光芒笼聚的明星
And that, of course, is...
那当然就是
the gown!
婚纱
Wow, that... that's... that's extravagant.
这... 这未免太夸张了
Yes! An extravaganza of style and taste.
对 风格和品味都华丽无比
A bravura of haute couture!
高定礼服的盛大展现
You are...
不用
welcome.
客气
Uh, Sahil,
萨希尔
I must... Thank you.
我必须... 谢谢
This dress is very eye-catching,
这件婚纱确实十分夺目
but I was actually looking for something a little more... simple.
但我想要更... 简单点的
Simple?
简单
You know, just...
就是
more me.
更适合我的
When you envision
请想象
yourself in this gown, hmm,
您身穿这件婚纱
think not of who you are, unh-unh,
忘记您现在的身份
but who you shall be.
铭记您的未来
And, um...
还有
you should bear in mind that this design wasxa0inspired
请谨记 这件婚纱的设计灵感
by Queen Helena's own wedding gown.
来源于海伦娜太后的婚纱
Right, right, which... which I'm sure was just...
没错 没错 我相信那一定
beautiful and very much of the time,
非常美丽 很有时代感
but I'm looking for something more contemporary.
但我倾向于更具现代感的婚纱
The Kingdom of Aldovia has over 700 years
阿尔多♥维♥亚王国有七百多年的
of history and tradition.
历史和传统
An established set of protocols exist to guide every decision.
有着既定的规矩 指导每项决策
Which I respect, but times are ch...
我尊重这一点 不过时代已经变...
These protocols have protected the royal family
远在您踏上我们的国土之前
since long before you set foot in our kingdom.
这些规矩就在守护王室家族了
I didn't realize that becoming part of the royal family
我可没想到成为皇室家族的一员
meant having to give up who I am.
意味着放弃自我
May we continue?
可以继续了吗
It's not even my wedding anymore.
这都不再是我的婚礼了
This protocol is driving me crazy.
这些破规矩快把我逼疯了
It's like Bridezilla in reverse.
刚好跟难缠新娘相反
Forgive me if I don't ooze sympathy
请原谅 我无法在面之屋
from the night security desk of Noodle Chalet's corporate office.
办公室值夜班时表现出同情
Hey, at least you've got a job.
至少你还有工作
I've been living with my parents for the last three months
自从现代摇滚倒闭后 我已经在我爸妈那里
since Now Beat shut down.
住了三个月了
Now Beat? It was Beat Now.
现代摇滚 明明是摇滚时代
Whatever. It's gone now.
管他呢 反正都没了
But enough about our problems.
别再说我们了
You're having some royal pains?
你有什么王室烦恼吗
Right, perspective.
好吧 有眼力
I still need a shoulder to cry on.
我还是需要一个可以依靠的肩膀
Have you talked to Richard about any of this?
你跟理查德聊过这些事了吗
I haven't even seen him today.
我今天还没见到他
They know how to keep the King busy.
国王有忙不完的事
Just hurry up and get here already.
快点过来吧
Counting down the seconds, trust.
我们马上就来
That sounds amazing.
真好听
Don't stop on account of me.
我没有打扰到你们吧
That was on account of Mr. Zabala.
都怪扎巴拉先生
He's a tad rusty.
他有些生疏了
And if you practiced between lessons,
如果您在课间坚持练习
you might get to play this on your own.
您或许就能自己演奏了
You still haven't let me tell you about my Christmas pageant.
我还没和你说过我的圣诞表演呢
I need help finishing my costume.
我需要人帮我准备演出服
I'm in.
我来
Oh, if protocol allows.
如果规矩允许的话
I'll make sure that I schedule a conference
我会为您和埃米莉公主
between you and Princess Emily.
安排时间的
And I've cleared it for you to join King Richard.
您已获准观看理查德国王的演讲
Behind me stands an enduring
屹立在我身后的
symbol of Aldovia's historical strength.
是阿尔多♥维♥亚古老力量的象征
Before me, and all of us,
在我面前 在我们所有人面前的
lies our current revitalization project,
是我们当今的振兴计划
a symbol of Aldovia's shining future.
阿尔多♥维♥亚灿烂未来的象征
For crops to flourish, rain must fall.
有付出 才会有收获
Likewise, today's temporary hardships
同样 一时的艰难险阻
will soon spur on a bountiful future for all.
将为大家孕育出一个丰硕的未来
What about our jobs?
我们的工作怎么办
The country's going broke!
国家要破产了
Shame on the King!
你不配为王
A new Aldovian chapter
阿尔多♥维♥亚新的一章
is about to begin.
即将开始
And I'm honored and excited
能与你们所有人
to sharexa0that journey with each and every one of you.
一同踏上这段旅程 我既荣幸又兴奋
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas
祝大家圣诞快乐
and a prosperous New Year.
和一个充满希望的新年
This isn't right for Aldovia!
阿尔多♥维♥亚不该如此
We're going broke!
我们要破产了
Talk, talk, talk,
就知道动嘴皮子
we've heard it before!
我们早就听够这些泛泛之谈了
电影精选列表