Thank you.
谢谢
I feel like a total fraud reading out that propaganda.
读着那些宣传文 我觉得自己就是个骗子
Your ideas make perfect sense,
你的提议很合理
I just don't understand why they're not working.
我就是不明白这为何没有成效
Neither do I.
我也不清楚
When numbers don't add up, there's usually a reason.
数字对不上 肯定是有原因的
What? Who do you think balanced Dad's books at the diner?
怎么 你以为是谁负责老爸餐馆账目的
Amber, this isn't a diner, it's a kingdom.
安布尔 这可不是个餐馆 这是一个王国
And I'm gonna be Queen, I wanna contribute.
我就要当王后了 我想帮忙
You're gonna make an excellent queen,
你会成为一位出色的王后
but we mustn't let politics come between us.
不过 我们不能让政♥治♥介入你我之间
We should be doing everything we can to help the kingdom, right?
我们应该竭尽全力 为国出力 对吧
Absolutely.
当然
Maybe there should be a revitalization effort
或许应该有一股振兴力量
to bring the royal family into the 21st century.
将王室家族带入二十一世纪
Amber, I think it's hardly...
安布尔 我觉得这...
An excellent speech, Your Highness.
您的演讲真出色 殿下
Now I need you to come meet
现在 您必须面带自信地微笑
the press with your most confident smiles.
会见媒体了
I said simmer, not hellfire!
我说的是用文火炖 而不是大火
I need this ten minutes ago.
这十分钟之前就该给我了
Excuse me, Miss.
打扰一下 女士
Putrid! Start from scratch.
恶心 重做
Yeah, I was told a chef was expecting me.
我和主厨有约
Who are you and what are you doing in my kitchen?
你是谁 你到我的厨房♥来做什么
I expect no one except the father of the Queen-to-be.
我在等准王后的父亲 其他人一律不见
Well, that's me. Rudy Moore.
我就是 鲁迪·摩尔
Pleasure to meet you. Pleasure is mine.
很高兴见到你 荣幸
You know, I'm actually a chef myself.
其实我也是主厨
Yeah, I got my own place in New York City.
在纽约 我有自己的餐厅
Really? What's its name? Rudy's Diner.
叫什么名字 鲁迪小馆
Diner? Yeah.
小馆 对
Yeah, I thought we could give
我觉着 我们可以
the wedding guests a little taste of New York.
让婚礼客人尝尝纽约风味
Excuse my posing, I'm in shock.
请原谅我一时语塞 我只是惊着了
Oh, I get it. Too many cooks, huh?
我懂 厨子太多了 是吧
No, this is your kitchen, I'm just here to help.
这是你的厨房♥ 我就是来帮忙的
Dishes.
餐盘
Excuse me?
什么
You start with dishes.
从洗餐盘开始吧
The press office assures
新♥闻♥办♥公室保证
me your speech today will do a world of good.
你今天的演讲一定会有良好成效的
Less than a year into my reign,
治国还不到一年
I feel like I'm running the kingdom into the ground.
我就已经觉得我把国家弄得一团糟了
Oh, you put much too much pressure on yourself.
你给自己太多的压力了
It's my initiative, Mother.
母亲 这是我提出的倡议
Richard...
理查德
your father first proposed the need for such a program.
是你父王最先勾画出这个项目的
Lord Leopold oversaw the
利奥波德勋爵
implementation and the country backed it.
监督计划的实施 国家也对此表示支持
Economic fluctuation is a fact of life.
经济波动是无法改变的事实
Yes, but I can't help but feel Father would be disappointed.
但我总觉得我让父王失望了
Oh, nonsense!
胡说
You mustn't let this put a strain on the season.
你绝不能让这件事影响到节日
Or the wedding.
还有婚礼
I hear the stress may be getting to Amber.
我听说安布尔也因此感到了压力
Can I not have a single
我就不能有一点自己的私人空间
conversation without it being observed and reported?
不被处处监视 不会有人随时向您汇报吗
Darling,
亲爱的
I just... I just want you to be happy.
我只想让你高兴
And to that end, I've asked Lord Leopold to come back.
因此 我已经邀请利奥波德勋爵回来了
But he seemed so keen to retire after launching the initiative.
可倡议实施后 他就一直想要退休
Well, only because he found
因为他意识到
it too difficult to continue without Father.
没有你父王 这一切很难再继续下去
But he's graciously agreed to come back from Monaco
不过他欣然同意从摩纳哥回来
to help us through these challenging times.
助我们过渡难关
Mother...
母后
Thank you.
谢谢您
Do you put the stockings on the tree
你把圣诞袜挂在树上
or you put them on your chimney?
还是烟囱上
Chimney.
烟囱
I do feel I need to apologize.
我想向你道歉
Really, I appreciate that,
我理解
but... I don't know what came over me.
但... 我不知道我是怎么了
The pressures I'm facing as King are no excuse
身为国王而面临的压力
for my lack of enthusiasm earlier.
也不该让我对你如此冷漠
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I really would like to help.
我真的想帮忙
There's actually some very good news on that front.
其实 这件事或许有所转机
Lord Leopold, one of Father's most trusted advisors,
利奥波德勋爵 父王最信任的一位顾问
has agreed to return to give guidance.
同意回来进行指导了
Which is quite a relief.
这可真是太好了
And I know Father
父王在天之灵若是知道
would have been pleased.
也一定会很高兴的
Whatever you two are discussing can wait.
无论你们在谈论什么 都先放着
I have an urgent matter vital
我有件事关阿尔多♥维♥亚全国的要事
to all of Aldovia to discuss.
想与你们商议
And what might that be?
什么事
The people of Aldovia demand a
阿尔多♥维♥亚人♥民♥需要一棵华丽的
magnificent royal Christmas tree to make them proud.
能让他们为之骄傲的王室圣诞树
And so far we have none.
而我们还没找到心仪的圣诞树
The palace courtyard is bare.
王宫庭院里空荡荡的
As King, I implore you to rectify the situation.
国王陛下 我恳求你改变现状
Here, here.
说得好
Well, that is precisely the kind of issue
在这类问题上
where a king greatly benefits from the presence of his queen.
王后往往比国王更加胜任
It shall be rectified tomorrow.
明天就会选出一棵圣诞树
Your Majesties.
陛下 两位殿下
You have a guest.
有客来访
Lord Leopold, already?
利奥波德勋爵这么快就来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Simon.
西蒙
Hello, all.
大家好
Your Majesties. It's all right, Mr. Zabala.
陛下 扎巴拉先生 没关系
He appears to be in no shape
他那羸弱的样子
to do us any further harm.
想必无法对我们造成进一步伤害
Queen Helena,
海伦娜太后
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
What do you want, Simon?
你来这做什么 西蒙
I know I deserve to be met with such hostility.
我明白您如此戒备我 情有可原
Wait a minute.
等一下
Is this the guy...
这是不是那个...
Who tried to steal Richard's crown? Yes.
想要偷走理查德王位的家伙 是的
I'm amazed to see your face here.
我很惊讶你还有脸来这
After the unfortunate...
去年圣诞节
incident last Christmas,
那次不幸的事件发生后
I lost almost everything I had to Sophia
离婚时索菲娅夺走了我的一切
in the divorce.
如今我一无所有
Just desserts!
报应
I don't expect you to forgive me.
我不期望你能原谅我
But I wanted to say I'm sorry.
但我想说我很抱歉
And Merry Christmas.
还有圣诞快乐
And congratulations.
并祝福
To you both.
你们成婚
And, well...
就这样
Wait.
等等
I don't know how you'll ever regain our trust.
也许我们再也无法信任你
But we're still cousins.
但我们依旧是堂兄弟
We're family.
我们是一家人
And it's Christmas.
而现在是圣诞节
电影精选列表