Ms. Moore, eyes on me.
摩尔女士 看着我
Now, profile to the right.
现在 向右转
Profile to the left.
向左转
It's perfect.
完美
It's fabulous.
简直太棒了
Stunning.
惊艳美丽
Regal.
充满王室风范
Divine.
优雅极了
Not quite.
还不够
We need to take out the derriere a touch, hmm.
臀部需要放宽点
And take in the bust. But first...
胸部再收紧些 但首先...
The veil.
头纱
Take a look.
请看
Tell Sahil you adore it.
告诉我你很满意
I can't see.
我根本看不见
We are looking for you, darling. Hmm.
没关系 亲爱的 我们都在为您把关
And believe us, you are to die for.
相信我们 全场人都将为您倾倒
Wait until you see it flow.
等到裙摆飘扬时 您就知道自己有多惊艳了
Take it down, Your Highness. I...
把它取下来吧 殿下 我...
I can't walk in these.
穿着它们我走不动
You don't have to walk, you have to glide.
您无需大跨步 轻盈地快步走即可
Glide.
轻盈地
Glide.
快步走
Feel it...
用心
inside.
去感受
That dress is something. Yes, Mr. Zabala?
真是绝世美裙 你说是吗 扎巴拉先生
I think the opinion of the bride-to-be
我认为 准新娘的想法
is much more important than ours.
比我们的都重要
Well, as I said about the sketch,
就像我看到草图时说的那样
I think it's a little elaborate.
我觉得这过于华丽了
Nothing is too elaborate for a queen.
对于一个王后而言 多么华丽都不为过
It... it sets the image.
这样才能彰显您显赫的地位
Not to mention the amount of work that went into this.
更不用提我在这条裙子里倾注了多少心血
Furthermore, this gown was Queen Helena's sole request
再者 这身婚纱是海伦娜太后
before she hands over her son and her crown to you.
把她儿子和王冠交给你之前的唯一要求
Very true.
这话不假
One Coney Island bloodhound,
一份康尼岛热狗
and a blonde with sand.
一杯咖啡 加糖加奶
You're my hero.
真是雪中送炭
So, you bonding with the chef yet? Where is he?
你和厨师关系不错啊 他在哪
Eh, she.
是她
Out shopping with the staff.
她和手下出去采购了
Oh, I needed a break.
我需要休息一下
Yeah, a lot of mutual, uh...
同为厨师
respect between us.
自然彼此尊重
Eh, different styles.
只是方式不一样
There's a lot of things that are different here.
这里确实和我们那不太一样
You feeling it, too?
你也这么觉得吗
I feel like it's my wedding, but it's not my wedding.
我知道这是我的婚礼 但却不像我的婚礼
All this pomp and circumstance.
这些隆重的仪式和排场
It's like, at this point, I'm almost dreading the big day.
这让我对婚礼当天的一切都很忐忑
It's your wedding.
这是你的婚礼
Your special day. Nobody's gonna ruin it.
是你人生中最特别的一天 没人能毁掉它
There somebody I need to straighten out?
有什么人需要我去搞定的吗
No.
没有
I just always thought that my wedding
我一直认为
would be about being with the person I love, with...
我的婚礼只要有我的爱人
with all the people that I love there with me.
和所有我爱的人在场就够了
Christmas without Mom is always gonna be hard.
没有妈妈的圣诞节难免令人伤感
But getting married without her...
但她无法目睹你成婚...
I guess we're both feeling that, huh?
我想我们同样难过 对吧
Hey, I've got something for you.
我有东西要给你
I planned on giving it to you on your wedding day, but...
我本打算在婚礼那天给你的 但...
I think you could use an angel on your shoulder.
我觉得你需要一个守护天使陪着你
She would be so proud of you.
她一定会以你为傲的
So proud.
非常骄傲
And...
还有...
Voilà! What do you think?
这个 你觉得怎么样
Far better. It's perfect.
好多了 完美
If I can't dress myself for my wedding,
如果我不能决定自己的结婚礼服
at least I can make you shine.
我至少可以让你变得美丽动人
If you want me to place a mouse in the vicinity of Sahil,
如果你希望我在萨希尔身边放只老鼠
please let me know.
尽管说
Don't tempt me.
别引诱我
So what's this play about?
这出戏是关于什么的
The story of Princess Froon,
是福伦♥公♥主的故事
a fair maiden who granted Santa Claus his magical powers.
一个赐予圣诞老人魔力的年轻女人
The most famous Aldovian Christmas story.
阿尔多♥维♥亚最著名的圣诞故事
You haven't heard of it?
你没有听说过吗
Not yet.
还没有
Come on, sit down.
来吧 坐下
Okay, so.
好了 是这样的
Princess Froon was coveted
大家都对福伦♥公♥主
for her ability to grant magical powers.
赐予魔法的能力垂涎三尺
One day she was captured
有一天 她被一只叫格伦德尔的
by a big, hairy ogre named Grundel...
高大 毛茸茸的食人魔抓住了
Like Shrek! Nothing like Shrek.
像史瑞克 一点也不像史瑞克
Grundel traps Princess Froon inside a castle made of ice.
格伦德尔把福伦♥公♥主困在了一座冰城♥堡♥里
Like Frozen?
像《冰雪奇缘》吗
Not at all.
一点也不像
Grundel was going to eat her for breakfast,
正当格伦德尔准备把她当早餐吃掉时
when his pet turtle...
他的宠物乌龟...
Turtle? Yes.
乌龟 对
His turtle found a little baby in the woods.
他的乌龟在树林里找到了一个婴儿
And when he brings the baby to the castle,
在它把婴儿带回城♥堡♥之后
she cares for it and nurses it back to health.
公主无微不至地照料他 使他恢复了健康
Her kindness melts the
她的善良打动了食人魔的心
ogre's heart and he falls in love with her.
因此 食人魔爱上了她
The end?
就这样
No. The ogre sets the princess free,
不 食人魔放了公主
so then she turns the baby
之后她将魔力赐予了那个婴儿
into Santa Claus.
他变成了圣诞老人
And she kisses the ogre to say goodbye and thank you,
公主吻别了食人魔并向他道谢
and he turns into a dashing knight in shining armor.
食人魔变成了英俊潇洒的白马王子
The end.
全剧终
And it's all true?
这是真实的故事吗
Obviously.
当然
How else do you think Santa got his magic?
不然你觉得圣诞老人的魔法是从哪来的
He couldn't have just been born with it.
他不可能生来就有魔力
Who's playing your knight in shining armor?
谁会扮演你的白马王子
No one special.
不是什么特别的人
Just a boy.
就一个男生
A boy, huh?
普通男生吗
He's really shy.
他很害羞
His name's Tom Quill.
他叫汤姆·奎尔
Sounds cute.
听起来挺可爱
Don't be silly!
别傻了
Shut up! I didn't say anything.
别说了 我什么都没说
You're so totally blushing right now.
你看你脸都红了
Time to find the most perfect tree on the mountain.
是时候到山上找一棵最完美的圣诞树了
Are you serious?
真的吗
Didn't you fall off last time you rode?
上次你不是从马上摔下来了吗
Yes, but these horses are much better natured
是的 但这些马比你上次骑的
than your last.
更加训练有素
What about the wolves?
那遇到狼怎么办
No wolves, I promise.
不会有狼的 我保证
But you need to watch out for yetis.
但你要小心雪怪
If I wasn't more excited about
如果这都不算
this than anything in the world,xa0
全世界最让我兴奋的事
I'd be worried.
我大概会觉得自己有问题
电影精选列表