To kings and queens... That's enough out of you.
敬国王和王后... 够了
Richard?
理查德
I'm sorry, Mother,
很抱歉 母后
but there is a threat to the monarchy.
但这对王室确有影响
Lord Leopold.
利奥波德勋爵
I'm sorry? What on earth do you mean?
这话是什么意思
The New Aldovia initiative has been failing
新阿尔多♥维♥亚倡议的失败
because you've been siphoning off the money.
都是因为你一直从中窃取私利
That's absurd.
一派胡言
People lost their jobs because of you.
因为你 人♥民♥丢了工作
And you lied to our faces.
你对我们撒了谎
You should be ashamed.
你应该为自己的行为感到不齿
I have an army of lawyers
这纯属诽谤
that shall right that slander.
我的律师团会证明我的清白
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不许去
You wouldn't dare.
你敢
She's deadly with that thing.
她可是百发百中
You'll never prove anything!
你不会找到证据的
Then why do I hear the dulcet tones of a glockenspiel?
那我怎么会听到悦耳的钟琴声呢
As in Glockenspiel Consortium.
尤其是钟琴财团
Yes, yes, I get it.
是 是 我明白
It's not that clever.
我会听不出这弦外之音吗
Mr. Little.
利特尔先生
Mr. Zabala.
扎巴拉先生
Take Lord Leopold to the dungeon.
将利奥波德勋爵打入地牢
There's actually a dungeon?
这真的有地牢
Oh, yes, there's a dungeon.
当然有
In the deepest, darkest depths of the castle.
就在城♥堡♥最深的阴暗处
Cool!
酷
Loyal Aldovians,
阿尔多♥维♥亚的子民们
I'm happy to announce that I am able to tear up the script
我很庆幸能将今晚的演讲稿撕毁
that I was given for tonight's speech,
那份演讲稿
one which glossed over the
处处不在掩饰
hardships that I know a lot of you have been facing.
你们许多人所遭遇的苦难
I can instead announce, thanks to the Queen-in-waiting,
多亏了准王后 我在此声明
that severe corruption is responsible
严重的贪污腐♥败♥
for our recent hardships.
正是引发这一切的罪魁祸首
It has been discovered and eliminated.
这一恶源已被及时发现并得以清除
The funds have been recovered,
资金已悉数追回
and every one of you will be paid...
每个人都将得到应有的酬劳...
She did it!xa0She did it!
她做到了 她做到了
Merry Christmas, darling!
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
... along with a Christmas bonus
... 所有勤劳的阿尔多♥维♥亚人♥民♥
for every hard-working man and woman in Aldovia.
还将在圣诞节得到额外奖赏
On behalf of the entire royal family...
我谨代表王室全体成员
Queen Helena,
海伦娜太后
Princess Emily,
埃米莉公主
Count Simon,
西蒙伯爵
Queen-to-be Amber,
准王后 安布尔
and the new Earl of Aldovia,
以及阿尔多♥维♥亚的新伯爵
Rudy Moore...
鲁迪·摩尔...
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
祝各位圣诞快乐
Let's celebrate with the lighting of the royal Christmas tree.
让我们点亮王室圣诞树 加以庆祝吧
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Now that's more like it.
这样才对
I believe I owe you a debt of gratitude.
我对你的感激之情无以言表
No, not at all.
不必客气
But, now that I've proven my mettle,
如今我已证明了自己的能力
and there being an open seat on your Advisory Council...
而您的顾问团又正好有一个空缺...
Don't push your luck. Fair enough.
可别得寸进尺 好吧
My goodness.
天呐
Mom's right here with us, Peanut.
妈妈和我们在一起呢 宝贝
I know, Pop.
是啊 爸爸
Do you, King Richard,
理查德国王
take the beautiful
您愿意娶这位美丽的
Amber Eve Moore to be your bride?
安布尔·伊芙·摩尔为妻吗
I do.
我愿意
Do you, Amber,
安布尔
takexa0Richard Bevan Charlton to be your husband?
您愿意嫁给理查德·贝文·查尔顿吗
I do.
我愿意
King Richard, you may kiss your bride,
理查德国王 您可以亲吻新娘了
Queen Amber of Aldovia.
阿尔多♥维♥亚的王后 安布尔
Ladies and gentlemen, our newlywed couple,
女士们先生们 请掌声欢迎
King Richard and Queen Amber.
喜结连理的理查德国王与安布尔王后
Bravo!
恭喜
How did you even manage to do that?
你怎么做到的
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道 完全不知道
Queen Helena,
海伦娜太后
hockey puck sliders painted red.
红鸭小卷 请品尝
Your Majesty, they are delicious.
陛下 这简直美味极了
So you're from New-York?
你是纽约人吗
Queens. Nice.
我来自皇后区 真不错
Ah! Congratulations!
恭喜
I'm happy, too.
我也很高兴
Excellent catch, Your Majesty.
接得漂亮 陛下
The only one wearing Sahil...
我的大作
is the cake topper.
只留在了蛋糕装饰上
Between me and you,
私下告诉你
your version would have been way better.
在我看来 你的婚礼版本好多了
Let's dance.
去跳舞吧
Conga!
康加舞时间到
Hey!
嗨
Come on, let's do this.
来吧 加入我们
Come on, Mrs. Averill.
别拘束 埃夫里尔夫人
All right.
好吧
Come on!
快来
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever.
谢谢你让我度过了一个如此愉悦的圣诞节
I don't think we'll ever be able to
以后的圣诞节大概都无法与此
top this one.
相提并论了吧
Well, you never know.
这可未必
There's always next year.
往后的日子还长着呢
I'm willing to try if you are.
我愿意和你一起创造更美好的未来
To Christmas.
敬圣诞节
And to you.
也敬你
Alone at last.
我们终于能独处了
电影精选列表