Loyal readers,
忠实的读者们
it's been
从我答应
349 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes,
我的真命天子阿尔多♥维♥亚国王
and seven seconds since I said "Yes" to the love of my life,
理查德·贝文·查尔顿的求婚到现在
Richard Bevan Charlton, King of Aldovia.
已经过了三百四十九天十一小时二十三分零七秒
But who's counting?
但记得清的...
Other than me and millions of people around the world.
恐怕只有我和数百万各地的民众
Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind year.
不用说 这是极为忙碌的一年
There's been a lot of back and forth between New York and Aldovia.
来回穿梭于纽约和阿尔多♥维♥亚之间
The long-distance engagement hasn't always been easy,
天各一方的婚约 虽然不太容易
but it's always been interesting.
但也很有意思
Let's welcome Amber Moore,
欢迎未来的阿尔多♥维♥亚王后
the future Queen of Aldovia.
安布尔·摩尔
There she is. It's Amber Moore!
就是她 安布尔·摩尔
Amber!xa0Amber! Can I have your autograph?
安布尔 请签个名好吗
I love you so much. I've never met a queen.
我很喜欢你 我从没见过王后
Somehow through all this insanity,
虽然历尽各种狂热
I'm still me.
我依然是我
Even though I'm about to become queen of a small country.
就算我即将成为一个小国的王后
Thank you for all your love and support this past year.
感谢你们一年来的爱戴与支持
Sharing my writing with all of you means more than you'll ever know.
向大家分享我的体会 意义深远
I promise to keep you posted on all my adventures to come,
我保证会继续上传自己的所有经历
especially our wedding
尤其是圣诞节当日
on Christmas day in Aldovia.
我们在阿尔多♥维♥亚举♥行♥的婚礼
What's with the sunglasses?
为何戴太阳镜
I don't want to get recognized.
我不想被人认出来
Yeah, I don't need a disguise.
我可不需要伪装
I feel like a brand new person.
感觉自己已焕然一新
Must be this fresh mountain air in Aldovenia.
"阿尔多♥维♥尼亚"的空气可真好
Pop,
爸爸
Pop, it's Aldovia!
爸爸 是阿尔多♥维♥亚
Yeah, Aldovenia has more snap.
这国名真不顺口
As Queen, can you change it?
王后能改国名吗
I'm not sure how open they are to change.
只怕他们并不愿意改变传统
Amber?
安布尔
I'm damn stuck again, okay? The samples were not good.
我又被困住了 那些样品很不好
Hey, you trying to steal our cab?
你想抢我们的出租车吗
Trying?
不是想
No, darling, Sahil has the cab.
朋友 萨希尔已经坐上车了
Okay, bye.
再见
If my daughter wasn't with me, I...
要是我女儿不在 我...
Pop?
爸爸
We don't need a cab after all.
我们不需要出租车
Looks like they sent the royal limos.
他们好像派来了王室轿车
There she is!
是她
Oh, so much for my plan to slip in quietly.
想偷偷离开的计划泡汤了
Look, it's the Queentobe! It is her!
看 是未来的王后 是她
Come, let's hurry before...
赶紧走...
Any comment on the King's initiative?
您对国王的倡议有何看法
Will it affect the wedding?
会对婚礼产生影响吗
Amber, look this way, please.
安布尔 请看这边
I am very happy to be back in Aldovia,
我很高兴再次回到阿尔多♥维♥亚
and excited for the wedding and Christmas,
婚礼 圣诞节 还有向往的生活
and living the dream.
都令我兴奋不已
Miss, sir, welcome to Aldovia.
女士 先生 欢迎来到阿尔多♥维♥压
Now, if you mind, quickly to the car.
请赶紧上车
Thank you.
谢谢
Amber, Amber, one more question!
安布尔 安布尔 再问个问题
What are you thinking about the wedding?
您对婚礼有何看法
The palace insisted that I greet you,
王室非要我来接您
and as you are now a member of the royal family,
鉴于您已是王室的一员
protocol must be observed.
一切都得按规矩来
My name is Mr. Louis Zabala,
我叫路易斯·扎巴拉
and I am your personal attache.
是您的私人随从
And may I say, Miss, it will be an honor to serve you.
能为您效力我深感荣幸 女士
And you, Mr. Moore.
还有您 摩尔先生
Amber!
安布尔
All right.
太好了
Amber, please, look back!
安布尔 请回头
Amber, one more! Amber, one more picture, please.
再拍一张 安布尔 请再来一张
Well, beats the Cross Bronx Expressway.
不亚于跨布朗士高速公路
I'll say.
那当然
I can't get over the fact this is gonna be my home.
真难以相信 我要在这里安家了
That makes two of us.
我也是
Hey, Louie. Sir?
路易 什么事
All this stuff free?
这些是免费的吗
Of course, sir. Please, do help yourself.
当然 先生 尽情享用
When you shipped all your stuff over,
你打包行李时
that was one thing,
我还没有意识到你就要离开我了
but now... Pop.
可现在... 爸爸
I'm gonna come visit New York all the time,
我会经常去纽约的
and you can come here whenever you want.
你也可以随时到这来
Imagine your mom could see her little princess.
要是你妈妈能看到她的小公主...
A queen.
成了王后
She'd flip.
她会高兴疯了的
She would definitely flip.
绝对会发疯
You gotta be kidding me.
这样的宫殿是真实存在的吗
Not bad, huh?
不错吧
Amber!
安布尔
Emily! So good to see you again!
埃米莉 真高兴又见到你了
I have so much to tell you.
我有很多话想告诉你
First, I received high marks across the board. Shocker!
首先 我的各科成绩全优 震撼
Best of all, my school's...
最棒的是
Christmas pageant is coming up. I've been cast as the lead role!
我将在学校的圣诞表演中担当主角
That's so cool.
太好了
Oh. Mrs. Averill, Mr. Little.
埃夫里尔夫人 利特尔先生
Ms. Moore. Welcome home.
摩尔女士 欢迎回家
Is this her? Princess Emily?
她就是埃米莉公主吗
Pleased to meet...
幸会...
I heard a lot about you, kiddo.
久闻大名 小鬼
The Princess shall not be addressed as "Kiddo."
请不要用"小鬼"称呼公主
I am gonna bet that you are the famous Mrs. Averill.
你肯定是大名鼎鼎的埃夫里尔夫人
Rudy Moore, put her there.
鲁迪·摩尔 握个手吧
He looks different in person.
他和照片里不一样了
I thought he had a goatee.
他不是蓄着山羊胡吗
He shaved it for the wedding.
为了婚礼 他全剃了
Oy-way. Good grip.
厉害 好有劲
Well, shall we?
我们走吧
Mr. Moore, have you ever been inside a palace?
摩尔先生 你去过王宫吗
I went to Caesar's Palace once.
曾去过凯撒的宫殿
Now, I know, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas,
虽然我不愿多提陈年往事
but let me tell you, there was this one time...
但我得告诉你...
Pop, Pop, we can tell that story later. Come on.
爸爸 这事以后再讲吧 我们走
No. Too bright.
不行 颜色太鲜亮
Too... too tropical.
异域风情太浓厚
No.
不行
Too whimsical.
太怪异
It has to be... regal.
必须得是富丽堂皇的
New, but traditional.
既新颖又不失传统
Youthful, but classic.
既清新又不失经典
Rhododendron is a nice flower.
杜♥鹃♥花就很不错
Amber. It's so lovely to see you.
安布尔 见到你真高兴
We're having a welcome reception tonight in your honor.
我们今晚要专门为你举♥行♥一个欢迎晚宴
And you must be...
您一定是...
Rudy Moore, great to finally meet you!
鲁迪·摩尔 很高兴终于见到您了
We're gonna be family.
我们是一家人了
It's a brave new world.
世界真是不一样了
Hey, before you know it,
很快...
we'll be sharing grandparent duties, me and you.
我和你就会成为外公和奶奶了
Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore,
摩尔先生 您远道而来
电影精选列表