has to register their financial information
都必须在档案库登记
with the Hall of Records database.
财务信息
How do we get in there?
怎样才能登入档案库
You're the one with the King for a fiance.
你不是还有国王这张王牌吗
I don't want to ask Richard about this.
不到迫不得已
Not unless I really have to.
我都不想因为这件事而麻烦理查德
Why not?
为什么
Do I detect trouble in paradise?
神仙眷侣也有难言之隐吗
Wipe that stupid look off your face.
别再摆出这幅蠢样子了
We could break into the Hall of Records.
我们可以黑进档案库
Or kidnap the records keeper,
或者绑♥架♥管♥理♥员♥
toss him in a dungeon, and hope he gives up the passcode.
把他扔进地牢 让他说出密♥码♥
Or you could leave it to me.
或者你们可以交给我
How long have you been out there?
你在外面听了多久了
Long enough to get the gist.
足够让我明白你们在调查什么了
Chances are Aldovia's public
阿尔多♥维♥亚的公共防火墙
firewalls aren't exactly state of the art.
也许并非坚不可破
And I know a thing or two about hacking.
而我刚好略通黑客技术
Are you saying you could get us in?
你的意思是你能帮我们登进去
Well, let Princess Emily get to work.
那就让埃米莉公主赶紧开工吧
If I can create a network interface
只要将进入数据库的流量
that catches the traffic to the legitimate server,
导入我创建的网络接口
I can backdoor the access.
就可以获得访问权限
An interfacing server-traffic-catcher, of course.
拦截数据的网络接口 有道理
So obvious.
显而易见
You think you can crack this?
你觉得你能行吗
Yes, it's gonna take some time.
可以 但需要点时间
Perhaps all night.
可能要一晚上
No problem.
没问题
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我有一样的想法吗
Bachelorette party?
单身派对
To the bride!
敬新娘
And may we all find our own happily ever after.
希望我们都能找到属于自己的幸福
Miss Moore. Miss Moore!
摩尔女士 摩尔女士
Sahil, go away.
萨希尔 走开
I am not Sahil.
我不是萨希尔
Now, get up, get dressed,
赶紧起床 穿好衣服
and follow me to my office.
跟我来办公室
Richard? Amber, what are you doing here?
理查德 安布尔 你怎么在这
I have no idea. You don't know?
我不知道 你也不清楚原因吗
Not a clue. Mrs. Averill asked me here.
不知道 埃夫里尔夫人让我来这
Your Highness, thank you for coming.
殿下 劳驾您莅临
What can we do for you?
找我们有什么事
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
我也不愿给你们带来坏消息
but we have been hit by a rather severe public relations snafu.
但我们遇到了极其严重的公♥关♥危机
This is exactly what we don't want.
而这正是我们不想见到的
That's absurd. That's Amber's bachelorette party.
一派胡言 那是安布尔的单身派对
Is that Simon?
那是西蒙吗
It wasn't a party.
那不是个派对
We were investigating.
我们当时在调查
Investigating?
调查
Investigating what?
调查什么
The discrepancies in the royal finances.
王室财政为何有所出入
Excuse me? What?
你说什么 什么
I'm afraid that Ms. Moore
摩尔女士恐怕
does not understand her role within the royal family.
还未搞清自己在王室的位置
Oh, no, I get it.
我对此一清二楚
I'm supposed to smile, and nod, and do as I'm told.
我就应该微笑颔首 言听计从
I understand, I just...
我明白 只是...
I don't agree.
我对此不敢苟同
Well, I suggest that you cease from any further investigation
我建议您立刻停止进一步调查
and any activity pertaining to your blog immediately.
不再发布博客
No way.
不可能
Your Majesty?
陛下
Sir?
先生
I...
我...
Really, Richard?
真的吗 理查德
Amber! Amber! Sir! Sir!
安布尔 安布尔 先生 先生
Give her some space. Let her calm down.
给她点空间 让她冷静一下
And meanwhile, Lord Leopold
利奥波德勋爵
has sent some notes for tonight's speech.
送来了今晚的演讲稿
Still at it?
还没完吗
Not exactly Mr. Robot, are you?
比起高明的黑客
More like Mr. Slowbot.
你的速度更像个行动迟缓的老者
Silence, Simon. I'm getting there.
闭嘴 西蒙 就要成功了
It takes a lot of work. A concept quite foreign to you, I know.
这需要费不少功夫 显然你对此一无所知
Anything we can do?
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Develop malware for me
帮我开♥发♥一个病毒
to drop into their RDP.
入侵他们的远程桌面协议
Is Ms. Moore not here?
摩尔女士在这吗
I thought she would be.
我还以为她会在这
Well, if she's not here, where is she?
她如果不在这 那究竟去哪了
She must be located!
一定要找到她
Sahil will find her.
萨希尔会找到她的
What are you doing there, Princess Emily?
你在这做什么 埃米莉公主
Showing Amber's friends my new game.
向安布尔的朋友们显摆我的新游戏
And you, Count Simon?
你呢 西蒙伯爵
Uh, I was just, um...
我只是...
He's bothering us.
他在烦我们
We'd all feel much better
如果您愿意多待一阵子
if you could stay longer.
想必大家都会很开心的
I'd love to, but I'm afraid I'm compelled to depart
我也希望如此 但我必须在婚礼结束后
immediately following the wedding.
马上离开
I assure you, things will stabilize.
我保证 一切都会稳定下来
Your Majesty, excuse me!
陛下 恕我失礼
Have you seen the Queen-to-be?
请问您见到准王后了吗
She's missing.
她失踪了
Your Majesty. How may I assist you?
陛下 需要我帮忙吗
Amber is missing.
安布尔不见了
Mrs. Averill indicated that she would be in conference
埃夫里尔夫人说过她今天早上
with Miss Moore this morning.
与摩尔女士有约
And it was requested that I not attend.
而且拒绝让我参加
In conference, Mrs. Averill?
有约 埃夫里尔夫人
Oh, it was a press and protocol issue.
事关媒体公♥关♥和王室规矩
It was discussed and resolved.
都已顺利解决
Well, subsequently, Miss Moore did not show up for her fitting.
可是摩尔女士在此之后并没有来试衣服
Now, Sahil cannot create magic
现在 萨希尔可没法
with a run-away bride.
对落跑的新娘施展魔法
Well, I sincerely hope we won't have to cancel the wedding.
希望婚礼不会因此取消
Cancel the wedding?
取消婚礼
Who will wear the gown?
那婚纱该给谁穿
Put an alert out!
启动警报
Ms. Moore is missing!
摩尔女士不见了
Amber!
安布尔
Amber!
安布尔
Miss Moore!
摩尔女士
She has vanished!
她消失了
Amber!
安布尔
Richard.
理查德
There's a situation.
我们有麻烦了
A calamity.
大事不好
I could always sniff out
我总能猜中
the name of the record keeper's favorite pet.
档案记录员最喜欢的宠物的名字
Maybe that's the passcode.
没准那就是密♥码♥
Gross oversimplification.
那未免过于简单
Did you try one, two, three,
你试过123
four, five? Zip it, Simple Simon!
45吗 闭嘴 头脑简单的西蒙
Look, I don't mean to beat a dead horse,
听着 我不想最终徒劳无功
but the dungeon option...
但地牢依旧是个选择...
Shut up!
闭嘴
电影精选列表