yet somehow you seem to exceed every expectation.
不过真是百闻不如一见
Does the same thing to me.
我也有同感
And I've known her all her life.
而我都认识她一辈子了
Hey, I like this guy. Has a good sense of humor.
我喜欢这家伙 他很有幽默感
Indeed he does, sir.
的确 先生
I trust your meeting went well?
您二位的会面一定很顺利吧
Not sure this is the time or place, Simon.
你现在出现恐怕不太得体 西蒙
I beg your pardon, Your Majesty.
不好意思 陛下
I love our country and was merely curious to know
我热爱我们的祖国 我只是想知道
how Lord Leopold accounts for the inverse returns
利奥波德勋爵会如何从
on our New Aldovia initiatives.
新阿尔多♥维♥亚倡议中获利
Ignore my cousin, Lord Leopold.
不用理会我堂弟 利奥波德勋爵
No, not at all.
不 没关系
He'll be a good practice for you, sir.
这也许对您是很好的历练
How so?
怎么说
Well, as King, you'll find
作为国王 您会发现
everyone has their own agenda.
所有人都有自己的小算盘
Keep a watchful eye on those who try to lead you astray.
要对那些会让您误入歧途的人保持警惕
I take offence to that.
这么说太失礼了
I take offence to you.
是你失礼在先
Emily.
埃米莉
I think what Lord Leopold has to say is very true.
我认为利奥波德勋爵说的非常正确
I have no doubt that Aldovia's future is secure.
我确信阿尔多♥维♥亚的未来一片光明
Thank you, sir.
非常感谢
I do believe our fortunes are about to change.
我们大概就要时来运转了
It's snowing!
下雪了
Fresh snow at Christmas is an Aldovian sign of good fortune.
圣诞季的初雪在阿尔多♥维♥亚象征着好兆头
A signal from your father, no doubt,
一定是您父王传来的讯息
that all will be well in the kingdom.
告诉您国家一定会好起来的
Indeed.
没错
In time to save my Christmas play tomorrow?
能来得及拯救我明天的圣诞表演吗
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
The strike will end.
罢♥工♥终会停止
And if you don't do your play this year,
就算今年不能
I'll make sure it happens next year.
我保证你明年一定能演
Mr. Zabala? Yes, Miss?
扎巴拉先生 有何吩咐 女士
Would I be able to ask you a favor? It's a pretty big favor.
能帮我一个忙吗 但这是个很大的忙
Of course, Miss.
当然可以 女士
I would be honored.
乐意至极
It's amazing.
这真是太棒了
I thought you might prefer this mode of transport.
我想你可能会喜欢这种出行方式
But sleighs can get chilly.
不过坐雪橇会有点冷
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, let's go and find the most perfect Christmas tree
现在 我们去找整个王宫都没有见过的
that the palace courtyard has ever seen.
最完美的圣诞树吧
Oh, this is perfect.
真是太完美了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What about this one?
这棵怎么样
It's a little bare on the side.
一边有点秃
This one's nice.
这棵很好
It's not really a cone, is it? What?
但这不算圆锥形吧 什么
Well, a Christmas tree should be a cone.
圣诞树一定要是圆锥形的
That was more of a triangle.
那棵更像三角形
Well, I always thought a cone was a sort of triangle.
我一直以为圆锥形就是三角形的一种
Finding the perfect tree is like finding the perfect man.
找完美的树就像找完美的男人一样
It takes time.
需要时间
And first Impressions can be deceiving.
第一印象十分重要
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Just because I stole your taxi a year ago
就因为我一年前抢了你的出租车
now means I need to freeze to death while we find a perfect tree?
我现在就必须为找棵好树冻得瑟瑟发抖吗
No geometrical imperfections here.
这棵形状完美
This one?
这棵呢
Yes.
这棵好
No.
不好
Tall, majestic, really the perfect tree. Totally wrong.
高大 雄伟 完美 完全不对
Are you sure this isn't the one?
这棵也入不了你的眼吗
Come on.
不是吧
That's... that's a runt.
这就是棵小侏儒
I mean, it's missing branches.
树枝七零八落的
It looks more like a tetrahedron than a cone.
比起圆锥体 更像个四面体
It's unique.
可它独一无二
Unique?
独一无二
It's special.
很别致
This is the one.
就选它了
As you wish.
听你的
Wow, that's a very... unique tree.
这棵树... 好特别
Exactly. It's perfect, right?
没错 它很美吧
It'll look great once we get the colored lights
等我们挂上彩灯和充气驯鹿
and those big, old, inflatable reindeer up there.
它会更漂亮的
When are we decorating?
我们什么时候开始装饰
The staff will attend to that.
工作人员会处理好的
And as things have gone back to normal with the crown this year,
既然今年王位回归正统
we will light the tree on Christmas Eve,
我们会在平安夜 国王演讲后
after the King's address.
点亮圣诞树
That's okay.
没事
Reindeer don't fly till Christmas Eve anyway.
驯鹿要到平安夜才会飞走
The decor mandate is white and gold.
装饰要求为白色和金色
No inflatables.
没有充气物
You're about to be Queen. Thought maybe you might have a say.
你可是未来的王后 我以为你有话语权
I'm pretty sure they'd rather treat me as an ornament myself.
我想他们更希望我做个花瓶
Richard, Amber, Emily!
理查德 安布尔 埃米莉
Your Majesty!
陛下
You're late! You're very late.
你迟了 太迟了
Late for what, Mother?
怎么回事 母后
An important pact we made a year ago.
我们一年前说好的
Are those toboggans?
您是指那些雪橇吗
Ready? That's it, kiddo!
准备好了 好了 小鬼
No! We're gonna go faster.
不 还能更快
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
Richard!
理查德
Please, Your Majesty. I beg you, slower.
陛下 请您慢一些
Faster!
再快点
You're crazy.
你疯了
Faster!
快点
Here we go!
冲啊
I can see your reflection.
我看到你了
You don't care for tobogganing?
你不喜欢滑雪橇吗
Not anymore than I care for you spying on me.
我更在意你对我的监视
I call it looking after the interests of Aldovia.
我是在保全阿尔多♥维♥亚的利益
Or for one Aldovian.
是保全某人的利益吧
Named Simon.
就是你自己
Yes, I get it.
够了
It's not that clever.
别以为我听不出你的弦外之音
King Richard may have been taken in by your little act.
理查德国王也许会被你的小伎俩所蒙蔽
I'm not.
但我不会
Come on, bigger wings, kiddo.
画个更大的翅膀 小鬼
I'm trying!
我在努力了
Angel's gotta fly!
天使可是要飞向蓝天的
Hey, you need more snow.
再给你点雪
You messed with the wrong girl! Don't!
别惹我 我错了
Your father's a miracle worker, cheering her up like that.
你♥爸♥爸真有本事 看她多高兴
Your father is a true menace.
你♥爸♥爸是个大魔头
He is brutal with those snowballs.
他打雪仗时从不放水
But I know what he's trying to do. All of you.
我知道他为什么这么做 还有你们所有人
Trying to make me forget that I'm
你们想让我忘记
meant to be starring in the Christmas play today
我今天本该和汤姆一起
with Tom. Did it work?
演圣诞剧 那你忘了吗
I won't allow it to.
我不想忘
I have every right to feel sorry for myself.
我有权为自己感到难过
Why is my costume here?
我的演出服怎么在这
电影精选列表