What happened?
怎么了
We're in.
我们进去了
We did it.
我们做到了
What's it say about those three companies?
那三家公♥司♥的记录如何
Each are listed as a division of this... Glockenspiel Consortium.
它们均为... 钟琴财团的分部
Glockenspiel?
钟琴
What's that?
那是什么
It could be a parent company, or a shell,
可能是母公♥司♥ 或是空壳公♥司♥
used to funnel the money to a foreign entity.
用于向境外转移资金
You have a disturbing knowledge of underhanded activities.
你对非法活动未免太了解了吧
That would explain why
这就能解释为何
so little of the money's staying in Aldovia.
只有少量资金留在阿尔多♥维♥亚境内了
Perhaps if we dig a little bit deeper into Glockenspiel...
如果我们对钟琴财团再深挖一点...
Oh, my.
天呐
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Would you look at that?
我说什么来着
Now is hardly the time to be smug.
现在可不是沾沾自喜的时候
Amber?
安布尔
Amber!
安布尔
Amber, are you here?
安布尔 你在这吗
Amber!
安布尔
Amber.
安布尔
Amber, I'm so sorry, I've been such a fool.
安布尔 对不起 我真是太傻了
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
Emily?
埃米莉
No idea about what?
不知道什么
How much of a fool you really have been.
你到底傻到什么程度
If you're talking about how I've
如果你指的是
fallen out with Amber,
我和安布尔不和一事
I have a pretty good idea.
我早已心知肚明
You've fallen out with Amber?
你和安布尔闹矛盾了
Is that why she's missing?
这就是她消失的原因吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
Just when she needed me most,
在她最需要我的时候
I caved in to the crown.
我却向王室规矩低了头
After Father died...
父王死后...
and you left us to go soul-searching,
你留下我们独自去自省
I was so angry with you...
我当时对你非常生气...
Oh, Emily.
埃米莉
... at first.
... 开始时确实如此
But then I realized this life we find ourselves in,
可后来我意识到 我们的人生
the titles and responsibilities we bear,
我们肩负的头衔与责任
can overwhelm any person,
可以压垮任何一个人
especially a good-hearted one.
尤其是心地善良之人
And I've allowed it to happen.
而我却任由这一切发生了
You accepted your title
你义无反顾地
with eyes wide open. With the best intent.
接受了这个头衔 并且一心为民
And that's the brother I love.
这才是我敬爱的兄长
I've made such a mess of everything.
我把一切都搞砸了
You're only guilty of being manipulated. Horribly.
你唯一的过错只是被完全操控了
I suspect you're too good to even see it.
你过于善良 甚至没有意识到这一点
Are you telling me you suspect Mrs. Averill
你的意思是你怀疑埃夫里尔夫人
of intentionally driving a wedge between Amber and me?
故意挑拨我和安布尔的关系吗
Her loyalty to protocol
她对规矩和传统的忠诚
and history may have unduly influenced her.
让她偏离了初心
But there are others in the palace with even worse intentions.
但在这宫殿之中 还有更加心怀不轨之人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Thanks to Amber, we know where the money's going.
多亏了安布尔 我们知道了钱的去向
Don't do a thing until I find Amber.
在我找到安布尔之前 什么都别做
There's only one place she can be.
她只可能在一个地方
Amber.
安布尔
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Talk to me.
我们谈谈吧
Now you want to talk?
你现在想和我说话了
You had nothing to say
在埃夫里尔夫人的办公室里
when I needed you in Mrs. Averill's office.
在我最需要你的时候 你却没为我发声
I know.
我知道
They want me to give up everything, Richard.
他们想让我放弃一切 理查德
My voice, my career.
我的声音 我的事业
Forget about everyone else. This should be about you and me.
别管其他人 这是我们俩之间的事
I always thought that you would support me,
我一直以为你会支持我
and this week has just been so tough.
这一周实在太艰难了
Amber, please...
安布尔 求你...
Just let me finish, okay?
让我说完 好吗
Everything is changing.
一切都变了
I feel like I'm losing control and...
我感觉自己无法掌控人生 而且...
I'm not used to living like this.
我无法适应这种生活
This fishbowl, this distance between us.
这种毫无隐私的生活 我们之间的隔阂
I know it's hard, Amber.
我知道这很难 安布尔
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我知道
And everything is changing.
但一切都在改变
For both of us.
对你我而言都是
But there is one thing that will never change...
但唯一不变的只有一点...
My love for you.
那就是我对你的爱
I'll put you before the crown, I'll put you before everything,
我爱你重于江山 我爱你重于一切
but if you have to
但如果你为了和我在一起
sacrifice a single thing to be with me...
不得不做出牺牲...
your talent, your creativity...
牺牲你的才华 你的创造力
your determination...
你的决心...
I don't think I could live with myself.
这让我难以接受
I need you, Amber.
我需要你 安布尔
And Aldovia needs you, too.
阿尔多♥维♥亚也需要你
We need to get back to the palace, now.
我们必须马上回宫殿去
Oh, Amber!
安布尔
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Is everything all right? No, not at all.
出什么事了吗 没事
What's happened?
怎么了
Let's start with the wedding. There are gonna be some changes.
开始准备婚礼吧 但将有所变动
Changes?
变动
Yes, to protocol. Everything, right down to the gown.
对 从礼仪到服饰都会改变
It's gonna be our wedding, so Richard and I are taking it back.
这是我们的婚礼 应该由理查德和我做主
I don't think you understand.
您似乎还不明白
Go on.
请继续
I know that it has to be grand,
我知道这场婚礼必须隆重盛大
and royal, and magnificent,
彰显王室气派
but it also has to be about us.
但我们才是这场婚礼的主角
And I'm half of us.
而我就是其中之一
So my gown,
所以由我来选择婚纱
my shoes, my jewelry, and...
鞋子 珠宝 以及...
my menu...
必须采用我爸爸...
prepared by my dad.
制定的菜单
With all due respect...
请恕我直言...
this outburst here, now,
您在婚礼前夜
on the eve before your wedding, it's...
作出如此巨大的变动
Long overdue.
确实为时已晚
Amber is right.
但安布尔说得对
And I'm the worst offender.
而我成了其中最不和谐的因素
I got so caught up in the protocol, the pomp, the ceremony,
礼仪 盛典 仪式让我分了心
that I've lost sight of what the wedding's really about.
忘记了这场婚礼的真正含义
Christmas is about family.
一家团圆是圣诞节的主旨
And your wedding...
而你们的婚礼...
is about the love between you...
代表着你和理查德
and Richard.
对彼此的爱意
Everything else is secondary.
没有什么比这更重要
Which means, Mrs. Averill,
埃夫里尔夫人
you will stop trying to disrupt the Queen-to-be and her work.
不许再干扰准王后 亦或插手她的工作
Protocol be damned.
礼仪规矩又算的了什么
Here, here.
说得好
And as long as the memory of your dear father is respected,
只要你们时刻谨记前任国王的遗志
a little modernization should be no threat to the monarchy.
向现代化靠拢 不会有损王室的英名
电影精选列表