What kind of something?
什么事
A lead I wanna follow up on. A lead?
我想跟进一条线索 一条线索
More of a hunch.
也许只是我的直觉
Potentially a source.
但可能成为一个大头条
Wait, for what?
等等 什么
Discrepancies in the kingdom's finances.
这个国家的经济状况有点不对劲
That sounds way more fun than a bachelorette party.
听起来比单身之夜更有趣
Should've seen this coming.
我早该猜到会变成这样
It's two days before your wedding,
距离你的婚礼只剩两天了
your best friends just
你最好的朋友
flew halfway around the world to celebrate,
飞过大半个地球来为你庆祝
and you want to work?
而你却想工作
Yes. There's something
没错 这个国家
going on in Aldovia that doesn't make sense.
有些蹊跷之处
What does Richard say?
理查德怎么说
He's too busy going with the flow.
他已经应接不暇了
Please, I need your help.
拜托了 我需要你们的帮助
There's someone we need to find tonight.
我们今晚要去找个人
It's gonna be a bit of a mission.
可能要秘密行动
Be quite. We don't want them to see us.
小声点 不能让他们发现
The guest list, per your request.
这是您要求的宾客名单 请过目
Thank you, Mr. Little.
谢谢 利特尔先生
No.
不行
No, cross her off.
不行 把她删掉
Oh, I don't think...
我觉得这不...
Come on.
快来
This one.
这个
Does it say who said it?
有写寄信人是谁吗
Mr. Ernest Mason.
欧内斯特·梅森先生
Let us search the realm for one Ernest Mason.
那我们就去找欧内斯特·梅森吧
Your outfit's very incognito.
你这一身差点都让我认不出来了
Having the Queen-to-be spotted in a place like this
要是被人发现准王后来这种地方
would not be in keepimg with royal protocol.
可就坏了王室的规矩
If this Ernest guy isn't here,
如果这个欧内斯特不在这
can we please do something fun?
我们能不能去找点乐子
Yes, something that resembles a bachelorette party.
对 为你举办一场单身派对
I spoke to his wife on the phone,
我和他的妻子在电♥话♥里聊过了
she said that he's been
她说自从他丢了工作后
here almost every day since he lost his job.
几乎每天都会来这
Notice how she didn't answer my question.
注意到她如何回避我的问题了吧
Well, at least it's a bar.
行吧 至少这是个酒吧
Go ask the bartender.
去问问酒保
Oh, honey. Honey, please...
亲爱的 亲爱的 别...
Merry Christmas, lass.
圣诞快乐 小姑娘
It's darker than a dungeon in here.
这里可比地牢还昏暗
Why prevent us from the light of your pretty, pretty eyes?
为何不让我们一睹你的明眸呢
I have a light sensitivity disorder.
我患有感光性障碍
Do I know your voice from somewhere?
我似乎听过你的声音
I gotta go, sorry.
不好意思 我要走了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Walter!
沃尔特
Ernest Mason?
欧内斯特·梅森
Who wants to know?
你是谁
We have a friend here who'd love to ask you some questions.
我们的朋友想问你几个问题
What kind of questions? About your work situation.
什么问题 是关于你的工作
You some kind of reporter?
你们是记者吗
No, but she is.
不 但她是
First off, you're wrong about the royals.
首先 你误解王室了
They do care.
他们很在乎人♥民♥的生计
King Richard has barely slept
自从我来到这里 几乎没有见到
since I got here.
理查德国王合过眼
And I'm supposed to feel sorry for him?
那我是不是该对他感到抱歉
How much sleep you think I've been getting?
你以为我能安然入睡吗
I'm sorry, Mr. Mason, that's not what I meant.
对不起 梅森先生 我不是这个意思
It's just that they...
只是他们...
that we are all trying to find the best solution.
我们都在尽力寻找最好的解决办法
But you're one of them. Why should I trust you?
你也是王室的人 我为什么要相信你
Why else would I be here?
不然我为什么会来这
I want to understand what's going on, too.
我也想查明究竟其中原因
This whole "New Aldovia" Initiative,
"新阿尔多♥维♥亚"倡议
it's a fraud. It was supposed to be a way
就是一个骗局 这倡议旨在
to get the country to invest more money back into itself.
让国家增加境内投资
That be the case,
如果真是这样
the money should actually stay in Aldovia.
那资金就该用在阿尔多♥维♥亚国内
I was a foreman for Derryville
在德里维尔建筑公♥司♥倒闭之前
Concrete for 25 years before we were shut down.
我已经当了二十五年的工头了
If companies like yours
如果你们这样的公♥司♥
aren't getting a piece of the pie, then who is?
并没有最终获益 那获益者究竟是谁
Well, a new company, Meadowlark.
是一家新公♥司♥ 叫梅朵拉克
They absorbed all the contracts in our zone.
他们包揽了我们区里所有的工程
I even heard their bids were higher than ours.
我甚至听说他们的竞标价比我们的还要高
An Aldovian company?
是一家本土公♥司♥吗
Well, on paper, maybe.
表面上或许如此吧
But my boss said that them and another couple of companies
但是我老板说 这家公♥司♥和其他几家
formed at the start of the initiative.
都是在倡议提出时成立的
All a bit fishy, if you ask me.
要我说 这多少有点蹊跷
What are you planning on doing anyway?
你们打算怎么做
Getting to the bottom of this.
查清♥真♥♥相♥
Thank you for your help, Mr. Mason.
谢谢你的帮忙 梅森先生
It's a good start.
这是个好的开始
Call me Ernie, Your Highness.
叫我厄尼吧 殿下
There she is! With the hat!
是她 戴帽子的那个
Amb? I think we got trouble.
安布尔 我们好像有麻烦了
Amber, Amber! Oh, no.
安布尔 安布尔 糟了
What do we do now? We're trapped.
我们该怎么办 我们被包围了
Follow me. I know a way out.
跟我走 我知道出去的路
Or, you can stay here and be picked clean by the vultures.
或者你也可以留在这 被这群秃鹰吞噬
What...
什么...
You tipped these people off, didn't you?
是你告诉他们我在这的 对吧
If I tipped them off, why
如果是我走漏了消息
would I be trying to help you escape? Let's go.
我为什么还要帮你脱身 走吧
You with us? Yeah.
你是和我们一起的吗 是
Come on. Thank you.
来 谢谢
Long live the Queen!
王后万岁
Did you follow us here?
你一路跟踪我们到这了吗
We're fighting on the same side here.
我和你们的目标一致
I don't know what angle you're playing,
我不知道你在打什么主意
but I know you're playing one.
但我知道你肯定有所图
This is my car, come on.
这是我的车 快来
Get in! What happened to the Lamborghini?
快进去 你的兰博基尼呢
Ferrari. Don't ask.
那是法拉利 别问了
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Not much on Meadowlark Enterprises.
梅朵拉克公♥司♥的网站上没什么可用的信息
Just a public web site with no physical address.
只有一个官网 连具体地址都没有
It's like someone's scrubbed the records.
就好像有人刻意删除了所有记录
There's no footprint.
一点痕迹都没留
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点能耐了吗
Remind me again why you're here?
你到底为什么在这
Hello? He saved your ass from the paparazzi?
你忘了吗 是他帮你拜托了那群狗仔队
You really have a way with words.
你可真会说话
Well, I am a writer.
我好歹也是个作家
Hey, check that out.
看这里
Looks like Meadowlark is getting the lion's share of the contracts
看起来梅朵拉克和这两家公♥司♥
with these two other firms:
是那些合同的最大受益者
Geller Inc.,
盖勒股份有限公♥司♥
and Houghton Alexis.
和霍顿·亚历克西斯公♥司♥
Those must be the others that Ernie was talking about.
这些肯定就是厄尼说的那几家公♥司♥
Do you know anything about those companies?
你听说过这些公♥司♥吗
No, but I do know that any
没有 不过我知道
company involved in public works projects
所有参与公共建设项目的公♥司♥
电影精选列表