Who are you?
张三
My name's John Doe.
好,张三先生
All right, John Doe.
我在下车之前
How would you like a
bullet to your face
朝你脸上打一枪你看如何?
before I get out of this car?
现在,我算是知道你是怎样一个人了
Now, I know all about you.
所以我才要求这场会面
That's why I've asked
you for this meet.
我的车你是怎么进来的?
How'd
you get in my car?
得了吧,你是警♥察♥
Come on, you're a cop.
你知道那些小计俩
You know how that works.
那么,你想提供什么活儿?
So what's your offer?
首先,把枪放下
Put the gun down, first.
放下枪吧,我知道你是什么样的人
Put the gown down, now,
I know your reputation.
那么,咱们来听听你开的条件
So let's hear
about your offer.
我有个工作提供给你
I got a job for you.
你会赚一大笔钱
You can earn a
shitload of money.
听起来像是个双赢的局面
Sounds like a two-way street.
你能从中得到什么?
What's in it for you?
为啥总是有人要问我能得到什么呢?
Why does everybody
ask what's in it for me?
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
因为,你总是会得到
'Cause there always is.
一些东西
Something.
是复仇
Revenge.
那就是我想要的
That's what's in it for me.
他妈的复仇
Fucking revenge.
我要以牙还牙,以眼还眼
I want to take everything away
夺走这家伙的一切
from this man I
seek revenge from,
包括他的生命
including his life.
但在这之前,我要先夺走他的自♥由♥
But before I do that, I want
to take away his freedom.
我这20年,都是为了他
I did 20 years in
there because of him.
唯一令我坚持活下来的
The only thing
that kept me alive
动力就是复仇
was the thirst for revenge.
他要感受我曾受过的相同痛楚
He needs to feel
everything that I felt.
我们曾经一块在马路上奔跑
We used to run the
streets together.
我们出来混的不为别的,就为了出头
We came up from nothing,
and were going places.
我可以为他赴汤蹈火
I was there for him
through thick and thin,
他也可以为我两肋插刀
and so was he for me.
但他跟我一直都还是一点差异
But there was always
something different about him.
那次我不能扣动扳机
I couldn't put my finger
on it at the time,
但我本可以目睹子弹的射出
but I should've seen it coming.
等到我真正弄清时,已经晚了
When I truly realized,
it was too late.
我猜是爱情打败了理由
I guess love defeats reason.
他夺走了一切
And he took it all.
我的爱人,我的人生,我的金钱
My love, my life, my money.
最后,是我的自♥由♥
And ultimately my freedom.
现在轮到他了
Now his time has come.
你说的这神秘人到底是谁?
Who is this mystical
man you speak of?
“日落大盗”索尼·加西亚
Sonny "Sundown" Garcia.
侬晓得伐
Do you have any idea
他们早就想抓这家伙了
how long they been
trying to get this guy?
没门
Not likely.
关于此人,我知道得远比你多
You don't know
him like I know him.
我可以全盘告知
I can serve him up
on a plate to you.
你马上就能提升你梦寐以求的职称
You'll get that promotion
you've always been after.
你这是拖我下水的意思了?
That's where you've
got me pegged wrong.
我对我现在的职位很满意
I am very happy where I'm at.
所以呢,你还是自己搞定日落大盗吧
So you can have
Sundown to yourself.
好吧,算你狠
Okay, cool.
看来我也能拿到那百万美元了
Maybe I'll take that million
dollars that's there, as well.
没人知道没事
Nobody knows it's there.
走进去,拿好,直接出前门
Walk in, pick it up,
straight out the front door.
小菜一碟
No questions asked.
一百万?
A million dollars?
还是他妈的免税的
Tax fucking free.
哦泄特
Oh, shit.
第1种:自♥由♥
他一周两次收♥货♥
He gets
shipments twice a week.
其中一次特地选周六晚上
Saturday nights in particular.
那时候条子忙于处理其他琐事
The cops are too busy with
everything else to be bothered.
外包装看上去像给酒吧运送的普通白酒
It looks like regular
liquor deliveries to a club,
所以没人会注意
so no one thinks anything of it.
保险箱就在他办公室那幅画的后面
The safe is right behind
the painting in his office.
这点没人知道
No one knows it's even there.
连他的亲信都不知
Not even his closest men.
他的那些保镖
His guard is lower
than it will be
跟我那时候比起来弱爆了
after I really start on him,
所以现在是你出击的最佳时机
so now's the right
time for you to strike.
不出几周,我保证
In a few weeks, I can assure you
事情就大不一样
things will be very
different for him.
所有人都不许动!
Nobody fucking move!
所有人都跪下!
All of you, on your knees.
快点!
Now!
快跪下!不然打爆你们的脑袋!
On your fucking knees, or
the next one's to your head.
快跪下
On your fucking knees!
老子只给俺媳妇下跪
Not even when I
proposed to my wife
你个傻缺
did I get on my
knees, cocksucker.
胆敢乱动的话,就赏你们两颗子弹
Don't you fucking dare, or
you'll take two to the head.
你们好啊,几位帅哥
Well, well, well, boys.
很抱歉打搅了你们的派对,不过
Sorry to crash your party, but
据说这里有可♥卡♥因♥
I heard this was
where the coke was.
是不是?
Am I right?
小弟不才,只会泡巧克力牛奶
I'm more of a
chocolate milk kinda guy.
这逼装的
Good one.
逼格登月
Very good.
算你们走运
Fortunately for you,
老娘我不要可♥卡♥因♥
I don't want your coke.
也不喝你的巧克力牛奶
Or your chocolate milk.
我要的是墙上那幅画
But I do like the painting
on the wall, though.
我呢,一直对精美的艺术品感兴趣
I've always had a thing
for beautiful art.
把他们铐起来
Cuff them.
我的律师会让你吃不了兜着走
My lawyer's gonna
tear you to pieces.
瞧瞧,我们发现了什么?
What do we have, here?
莫非是应急用的百万美元保险箱?
An emergency million-dollar
stash, maybe?
芝~麻~开~门~
Open sesame.
你以为你能堂而皇之带走我的钱吗?
You think you're gonna
walk out with my money?
玛德你一定是疯了
You must be fucking crazy.
有人看见钱了吗?
Does anyone see
any money, here?
我可啥也没看见
'Cause I don't see a damn thing.
电影精选列表