You said the
millions in the week.
怎么做?
What's the job?
索尼·加西亚,外号♥“日落大盗”
Sonny "Sundown" Garcia.
他有的是钱,而我呢就想从他身上捞一笔
He's worth a fortune, and I
wanna rid him of some of it.
我要做的就是洗钱
I wanna do a money
laundering job.
通过融♥资♥融券
I'll bankroll it.
先从小钱开始,慢慢的就会让他掏大钱
Start him off small, build
him up to the big take.
他已经在悬崖边上了
He's got a competitive edge.
只要你轻轻一推
Once you get him
where you want him,
他就万劫不复了
he's all in.
可他要是不上钩呢
What if he doesn't?
要是他没上,那不是还有一包两百万的款子么
If he doesn't, there's two
hundred grand in that bag.
如果咱们的小把戏失败了,咱们就赚咱们的服务费
If the job don't come off,
we'll call it services rendered.
那我要是直接拿了这两百万消失呢?
What if I take the 200
and disappear right now?
很简单
Well, that's easy.
我找到过你一次
I found you once.
如果我不得不再找你一次
If I have to find
you a second time,
这只会让我更加兴奋
it'll really
fucking irritate me.
我会让你明白的
I'll let you know.
你♥他♥妈♥这么做
You fucking do that.
第2种:金钱
罗斯科来了
Rosco's here.
谁他妈放你进来的?
Who the fuck
gave you the okay?
可没人跟我说这是个私人聚会哦
No one told me this
was a private party.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
快他妈给老子滚
Get the fuck out of my club.
小心点,日落大盗
Be careful how
you move, Sundown.
这可能意味着你的末日
It could mean the end of you.
然后,这个咧
And this?
会记在你的账上
Is on your tab, by the way.
我在我的俱乐部里从不记账
I don't hold
tabs in my own club.
我在别处也不会记账
I don't hold tabs anywhere.
那是你的事
That's your kind of thing.
你妈是个傻♥逼♥
Your mom is güey.
滚
Fuck off.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么还呆在这儿
What the fuck are
you still doing here?
我是位女士,有点礼貌行么
I'm a lady, please be polite.
我已经付过账了
I already paid for my drink.
我要把它喝完
I'm gonna finish it.
你喝完,所有的账都是你的
You finish that drink,
the whole tab is yours.
听起来怎么样?
How's that sound?
不用找了
Keep the change.
罗斯科对你挺好
Rosco's paying you well.
你有没有想过那是因为我对他也挺好?
Did you ever think that
maybe I pay him well?
你有没有想过也许我知道他做了啥?
You ever think that maybe
I know exactly what he makes?
我确信你知道
I'm sure you do.
但你知道我为了洗白他花了多少钱吗?
But do you know how much
money I clean for him?
每个人都有为自己洗白的人
Everybody has their cleaners.
但没人像我一样
Not like me.
那又是什么让你变得如此特别?
And what makes you so special?
我可没这么说
I can not tell you that.
我只是为罗斯科打工的
I work for Rosco.
不是你
Not you.
10万,对吧?
Hundred grand, right?
多久周转一次?
What's the turnaround?
48小时
48 hours.
回报有多少?
The return?
12万是给你的
120 back to you.
那你的是多少?
And to you?
你能拿12万那才是最要紧的
120 to you
is all that matters.
你被人雇来洗你自己的钱
You're being paid to
launder your own money.
你干嘛在乎我是怎么赚钱的?
What do you care what I make?
很公平
Fair enough.
12万,就像承诺的那样
120, like promised.
很好
Impressive.
这是20万,来看看你怎么用它
Here's 200, let's see
what you do with it.
你好
Hello.
去哪儿了?
Where've you been?
我给你弄来了更多产品
I've got more product for you.
我好忙
I've been busy.
忙啥呢?
Busy with what?
大宗交易
Bigger transactions.
有多大?
How big?
比我之前给你做过的任何一单都大
Bigger than what I've
been doing for you.
我得走了,晚点打电♥话♥给你
I've got to go,
I'll call you back.
等等,别挂
Wait, wait, hold on.
咱们在谈多大的款子?
How much're we talking?
这不正是重点所在吗?
Wasn't that the
whole point of this?
听着,我得去赚钱了
Listen, I've
got to make money.
钱到哪儿,我人就到哪儿
I go where the money is.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
那么钱在哪儿呢?
And where's the money?
我觉得你应该知道
I think you know that.
我有了一个更大的客户
I have a bigger client.
比我还大?
Bigger than me?
你这傻♥逼♥死哪儿去了?
What're you, fucking stupid?
我可不在乎
I don't really care.
我们在谈多大一笔钱?
How much are we talking?
至少五百万
Five million minimum.
要签条款吗,现在签还是压根不签?
What is your term, now or never?
停下你所做的一切
Stop everything you're doing,
我可以赚一千万
and I'll make it
ten million dollars.
好
Okay.
一周前
你们都跑哪儿去了?
Where you all going?
快他妈坐下
Sit the fuck down.
伙计,把她搞定
Get her done, partner.
该死
Damn.
我听说你们这帮家伙在这儿藏了一大笔钱
I heard that you guys got
a lot of money hidden here.
传说是真的咯?
Are the rumors true?
不,这儿没什么钱
No, ain't no money up in here.
没钱?
No money?
嗯哼
Huh.
你们把所有的麻醉品都藏在这儿
All the dope that y'all been
pushing up in this place,
然后
and there is no money?
怎么了,没话说了?
Nada, zip?
我什么都没藏
- I didn't push nothing,
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what
you're talking about.
哼
Hm.
炉子
The stove.
阿♥拉♥美达仓库,一个钟头
你是谁?
Who are you?
我只是想给你介绍个活儿
I just wanna
make you an offer.
啥都不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
啥都需要担心
I worry about everything.
我问你个事
I asked you a question.
你是谁?
电影精选列表