在过去的九个月里
For the last nine months, I
我单枪匹马,力挽狂澜
singlehandedly saved my company
在华尔街的水火之中拯救了自己的公♥司♥
from being ravaged by Wall Street.
我是说,这些华尔街之狼想吞了我们的养老金
I mean, these jackals want our pension fund.
我大侃毒丸策略、焦土策略、投行策略
I'm talking poison pills, scorched earth, killer bees.
我把狗♥日♥的♥里根夫人的理念
And I'm pumping Nancy fucking Reagan
灌输给愿意听的每一个人
to anybody who'll listen.
眼下他们对我有半点感激吗?
Now, do they appreciate it?
狗♥日♥的♥里根夫人
Nancy fucking Reagan.
有吗?
Do they?
他♥娘♥的♥当然没有
Fuck no.
他们调转枪口,说我才是麻烦之源
They turn it around, and say I'm the problem.
说我固步自封
That I'm stifling progress.
我他妈固步自封?
I'm stifling progress?
固你个大冬瓜,你真♥他♥妈♥恶心
Bullshit, you're shitting me.
我是说,他们真♥他♥妈♥恶心
I mean, they're shitting me.
得了吧
Come on.
一个男人的忍♥耐极限不过如此,懂吗?
A man can only take so much, you know?
也许他们是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许是时候请老米奇出山了
Maybe it's time for old Mikey to move on.
我是说,你是干什么吃的?
I mean, what do you do?
你是干什么吃的?
What do you do?
你是干什么吃的?
What do you do?
我不认为你能胜任我的工作
I don't think you can deal what it is I do.
啥?
What?
嘿,听着,哥们
Hey, look, man.
凡是你能干的,我也都能干,明白吗?
Whatever it is you're doing, I can do it too, okay?
我是说,我厌倦了这种工作方式
I mean, I'm tired of this corporate bullshit.
我渴望完全的自♥由♥
I wanna feel free.
我想捧走超级碗,知道吗?
I wanna win the Super-Bowl, you know?
就算捧不走也要戳个洞上去
At least I wanna get a stab at it.
我认为你也只能这样做了
I think you might just have to.
我喝多了,跟你讨论这些屁话
I'm just drunk enough
to talk about this shit.
好吧...
Okay...
那么,告诉我我的新职业吧
Right, tell me what
my new profession is.
让我一旦开始工作,就忙碌不停吧
When do I start,
and let me at it.
职业杀手
Contract killer.
嘿,我的枪在哪?
Hey, where's my gun?
你他♥娘♥的♥...
You're fucking...
好吧,太他♥娘♥的♥对了
Yeah, fucking right.
噢,看看你在和谁会面
Oh, the people you meet.
你不是职业杀手,得了吧
You're not a contract
killer, come on.
并不是说我相信你是
Not that I believe that you are,
但是,说个悄悄话,不要外传
but hey, between you and me?
这是我的一点可以装逼的小秘密
It was kind of a
secret fantasy of mine
当我年少轻狂的时候,知道吗?
when I was little, you know?
职业打手,秘密特工,你懂的
Hit man, the secret
agent man, you know.
都是我渴望成为的目标,但是..
Two things I always
wanted to do, but...
我的梦想在办公室小隔间里破灭了
I ended up in that six by
six foot fluorescent cubicle.
好吧,好吧,好吧
Okay, okay, okay,
okay, okay, okay.
我们不妨试试,假设一下
Let's just say, hypothetically,
你是个职业杀手
you are a contract killer.
好吧?
Okay?
你是个职业杀手
You're a contract killer.
你明显看起来有点想喝两杯
You obviously have had
a little bit to drink,
但是我们先来演绎一下这个假设
but let's just
entertain this notion,
就一会,如何?
just for a second, okay?
我怎么才能下海入行?
How do I get into the biz?
我不认识任何职业杀手
I don't know any
contract killers
是真的想去当杀手的
that actually want to
be contract killers.
工作是不可能心满意足的
There's no satisfaction
in what we do.
有人干服务业
Some people trade
services for a living,
剩下的干商业,我们二者兼修
others trade commodities,
we trade both.
我们的工作就是自己的时间,汗水和技能
Our services are our
time, effort, and skill.
只是商品是人命罢了
The commodity is human life.
这是一种又偏激又到位的比喻,哥们
That was freaking
well-said, man.
我不是拍马屁,这说法真的很到位
I'm no dummy, and
that was well-said.
我想做打手
I'm gonna be a hitman.
我是说,职业杀手
I mean, a contract killer.
这听起来更专业
It sounds more professional.
如何?我想成为一名杀手
Okay? I'm gonna be one.
呯,呯,叮咯咙咚锵!
Bang bang!
噢,我得到了一份新工作
Oh, we got a new job.
那么让我问个问题:
So let me ask you this:
你下一个准备杀谁?弗兰克·卡斯帕
Who you gonna kill
next, Frank Casper?
你下一个目标是谁?
Who's your next mark?
是你
You are.
那些凶案目击报告称
Those that have
witnessed execution
世界上最痛苦的声音
say there is no sound worse
than the weeping of a mother
莫过于母亲看到儿子被杀时的啜泣
watching her son
being put to death.
他们错了
They're wrong.
还有一种更加痛苦的
There is one sound
that is worse.
那就是沉默
There is silence.
目测你又有工作指派给我了
I hear you
have work for me.
我要你杀一个人
I need a man killed.
大名鼎鼎的
High profile.
“日落大盗”索尼·加西亚
Sonny "Sundown" Garcia.
他是整个北美大♥陆♥可♥卡♥因♥贩子
He is the number one
cocaine distributor
排名南玻万
in the entire North
American continent.
他缔造了有史以来最有效最多产的
He created the most
efficient and productive
美国贩毒网
drug pipeline since the
era of the cocaine cowboys.
他的运输船每周成百上千班次
His pipeline ships over
a thousand keys a week
装载纯正的,原货的哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
of pure, uncut,
Columbian cocaine,
取道伯利兹与墨西哥
by way of Belize and Mexico.
他的美国销♥售♥网络
His U.S. distribution network
是最为错综复杂的
is the most intricate
and sophisticated network
毒品历史上前无古人后无来者
ever created in the history
of the narcotics trade.
这些令他成为北美供货老大
This all makes
him the number one
跻身墨西哥大毒枭
North American resource
for the Mexican cartels.
所以,我确信你明白
So, I'm sure you can understand
为什么他如此难搞
why he's a very
hard man to kill.
但是他必须得死,不惜一切代价
But he needs to be
killed, at any cost.
我要用自己的方法完成
I need the job done my way.
听起来很专业
It sounds personal.
对,是很专业
Yeah, it's personal..
我存在的意义就是让他不存在
My whole existence revolves
around the loss of his life.
我要他的死讯传遍全美国
I need his assassination to
be heard all over America.
将他深埋九泉
And I want him six feet under.
我这人很低调
I don't do loud.
必须用我的方式才行
It has to be my way.
我这人,很低调
电影精选列表