I don't. Do loud.
两百万美元如何?
Do you do two million dollars?
先付一百万,杀完再付另一半
A million now, and a million
when the job's complete.
在你杀他之前,我希望你动摇他的意志
Before you kill him, I want
you to shake him to the core.
就像他对我做的一样
Just like he did to me.
确保他感受到我所感受到的一切
Make sure that he feels
everything I felt.
首先,他有一队神经刀
First, he has a team of psychos
作为自己的御林近卫
he hand-picked for
his protection.
这些是他的最贴身随从
These are the closest
members of his entourage.
他们意气用事,心无旁骛
They act on impulse
and fear nothing.
他们是护送他去墨西哥的倒扣王牌
They're exclusive imports
sent to him from Mexico
由顶尖毒枭领导者创造
by top cartel leaders to ensure
来确保他们的首要目标“日落大盗”的安全
safety of their
primary interest, Sonny
"Sundown" Garcia.
“日落大盗”将他们视同己出
Sundown trusts
them with his life,
当然他也没理由不这样做
and he has no reason not to.
但是我想改变这一现状
But I want to change that.
我想让你把他们的地位降低到泥土里
I need you to reduce 'em
to nothing in front of him.
让他觉得不够安全
Make him feel vulnerable.
让他感受最深的恐惧
Make him feel the
deepest of fears,
知道自己的厄运就要降临
knowing his turn is coming.
他随身携带一把枪,无时无刻
He carries a gun, at all times.
那是他的私人武器
It's very personal to him.
那把枪是我给他的
I gave him this gun.
1981年,墨西哥,卡博卡
我希望你用这把枪把他杀掉
I want you to kill
him with this gun.
这是他杀我用的枪
It's the gun he killed me with.
但是你还活着啊
But you're alive.
就你这种经历过的人而言
A man of your experience,
我确信你知道杀死一个人不止一种方法
I'm sure you know there's more
than one way to kill a man.
行李箱里有一百万美元
There's a million
dollars in the trunk.
带上它们,远走高飞,工作开始
Pick it up, walk away,
and the job's on.
第6种死法:人生
嘿,你得赶紧下来看看
Hey, you need to
come down really quick.
查理被砍瓜切菜般宰了
Charlie just got killed
really good, man.
你想要多少钱?
How much do you want?
我他♥娘♥的♥有的是钱
I've got a lot of fucking money.
他们给你多少,我三倍返你
Whatever they're paying
you, I'll triple it.
你回去把那个下命令的人杀了
Kill the man who sent you to me.
一周前
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
我的回报呢?
Where's my balance?
我有个额外的工作给你
I have another job for you.
我他妈在你眼里算什么啊,哥们?
What the fuck do I
look like to you, man?
你欠我四千块
You owe me four grand.
你把钱给我,我转身走人
You pay me and I'm out of here.
在手套箱里
It's in the glove box.
什么工作?
What other job?
我要你帮我绑♥架♥一个人
I want you to
kidnap someone for me.
他♥娘♥的♥绑♥架♥?
Fucking kidnapping?
你脑子进水了,哥们?
Are you out of your
fucking mind, man?
我再做一次可要被三振出局了
That's three strikes for me.
要蹲20年大牢
That's 20 to life.
我怒操了那个和你老婆搅在一起的男人
I fucked up the guy who
was messing with your wife,
这是我所能做的极限了
well that's as far as I go.
我没有老婆
I don't even have a wife.
你的女朋友,好了吧
Your girlfriend, then.
管他是谁,反正已经打过了
Whoever, like I give a fuck.
刚刚这顿老拳就能让那哥们住院到死了
This just bought your buddy a
one-way trip to the hospital.
我根本不认识那人
And I didn't
even know the guy.
那么,意思是——
Well, so what--
你给我钱,让我打人
You just paid me all this
money to kick some guy's ass,
关键被打的你根本不认识?
that you don't even know?
为啥?
Why?
想看看你有没有胆接这个工作
See if you had the
balls for the next job.
啥也不说了,哥们
Whatever, man.
绑♥架♥谁吧?
Kidnap who?
索尼·加西亚的老婆
Sonny Garcia's wife.
哦,我♥操♥?
Oh, what!
你这是老寿星吊脖子——嫌命长啊?
You got some kinda
deathwish, pal?
回报包你满意
Payback, pure and simple.
那你为啥不直接干♥死♥他?
Then why don't you
just go after him?
为啥。。为啥反而去绑♥架♥他老婆?
Why, why kidnap the guy's wife?
噢,我自然会做的
Oh, I will.
但是开头我要先折磨折磨他
But first of all, I
want him to suffer.
感受我被折磨的痛苦
To suffer as I did.
之后我会把他老婆毙了
Then I will take his life.
这真是个有意思的故事
That's a real cute story.
我们说好,多少钱?
How much are we talking?
两万大洋
20 grand.
四万不能再少了
I want 40.
那么我就开车走人,再找个人来干
Well, I'll go outside and
I'll pick someone from the line.
想干这事的人排着队呢
They're queuing up for the job.
诺吧,诺吧
All right, fine, fine.
两万就两万吧
We'll do 20.
我还不知道自己对付的是什么,所以
I don't know how I'm
gonna do it yet, so,
你得给我点时间酝酿酝酿
you gotta give me some time.
我都给你安排好了
I've got it
all set up for you.
每周二下午3点整她都去做大宝剑按♥摩♥
She goes to the spa every
Tuesday at 3 p.m. sharp,
从无一日间断
and she never fails.
只是她一个人,没有司机
Just herself, no driver.
这是你能找到的她离开老公的唯一机会
It's the only time you will
find her out without him.
虽说如此,但亦有变数
Now, things can change.
所以我要你保持盯梢
So I need you to keep watch
在你动手前严密观察路线
on the routine
before you strike.
我之所以这样说是因为
I tell you this because failure
这项工作不允许失败
is not an option on this job.
“日落大盗”一般来说不在那里
Sundown is usually not there.
但如果事情有变,你就等死吧
But if one thing changes,
it could cost you dearly.
没有100%的把握,不要轻举妄动
Don't make a move unless
everything is as it should be.
“日落大盗”不是你能对付的了的
Sundown is no man to play with,
尤其是他的家人摊上大事的时候
especially when it
comes to his family.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
这家伙杀了你的女人
This guy kills your girl.
你为啥只绑♥架♥他老婆?
Why are you only
kidnapping his wife?
为啥你接个两万块钱的小活
Why would you fuck
up a 20 grand job
总是问那么多破事?
with all these questions?
记得保持联♥系♥
Now, I'll be in touch.
没问题
Okay.
行
All right.
第5种:爱人
18秒
18 seconds.
嘿,我需要支援
Hey, I need backup.
电影精选列表