你想毁了我们,斯黛芬
You just fucking
destroyed us, Steph.
你说啥?
What do you mean?
你和缉毒组的对话
You're talking to the DEA.
你他♥娘♥的♥贱嘴
I beat the fucking case.
现在让我深陷险境
And now you're throwing
me back to the wolves.
你这小婊砸
You deceitful fucking bitch.
我没有和任何人说过
- I haven't
been talking to anyone,
我不知道你说的
I don't know what
you're fucking--
他们有录影带,斯黛芬
They have it on
fucking video, Steph.
什么录影带?
What video?
视频,音频,画面都有你,你和缉毒警♥察♥交谈
Video, audio, pictures, you,
talking to the fucking narcs.
你忘记你的承诺了吗?
Remember what you promised?
你要拿什么来交换我?
What were you gonna
trade me in, for?
豁免权?
Immunity?
你真的相信他们会兑现
Do you fucking realize,
当我被抓以后
that even if I did go down
不会把你带走
it wouldn't bring
you down with me.
你不可能豁免的
You already have your
fucking immunity.
和我一样!
With me!
我讨厌这样
I'm sick of this shit.
恨透了这种狗屎一般的生活
I'm sick of this fucking life.
我是说,什么破豁免?
I mean, what fucking immunity?
那是特么的啥意思?
What does that
even fucking mean?
我每天生活担惊受怕
That I get to live in hiding
这就是我要的生活?
for the rest of my fucking life?
我必须要说,索尼,我想去过正常的生活
I mean, Sonny, I'm just looking
for some fucking normalcy.
你明白吗?
Can't you fucking
understand that?
你现在把我放在什么位置?
Do you realize the position
you've put me in, now?
我才懒得管你,索尼
I don't give a fuck, Sonny.
你把自己孤立成这样的
You put yourself
in this position,
你逼我这样的
you put me in this position.
你从来没有为我们考虑过
You don't give a fucking
flying shit about us.
所有这一切都是
All this has ever been is about
你和你的毒品造成的, 索尼
is about you and your
fucking drugs, Sonny.
我说,我该不该给你这个豁免权呢?
I mean, would I give
you up for immunity?
为了这样的狗屎生活?
For a fucking life?
你会为了毒品而放弃我的, 索尼
You would give me up for
your fucking drugs, Sonny,
你自己心里有数
and you fucking know it.
你失去了所有,索尼
You're losing it, Sonny.
一周前
当心碰头
Watch your head.
要喝一杯吗?
Would you like a glass of wine?
我从不喝酒
I don't even drink wine,
但是他们说这是最好的
but they say this
one's one of the best.
法国进口
From France.
切尔西?
Chelsea?
好吧,那来一杯。
Yeah, sure, why not?
你干嘛想买♥♥个船呢?
Why do you
want to buy a boat?
咳,我就是这种人
Hey, I'm a guy.
我喜欢我的小玩意
I like my toys.
再说,这颜色挺配布加迪的,对吧宝贝儿?
Plus, the color matches
the Bugatti, right babe?
布加迪,哇哦
Bugatti, wow.
帅呆了
Impressive.
那么,你想拿它做什么?
So, what do you want for it?
唔,我还没想好
Um, I'm not so sure.
这是我爷爷的,他刚去世没多久
It's my grandfather's,
and he just passed.
我飞去香港接管他的财产
I flew in from Hong Kong
to manage his estate.
我不知道要怎么用它
I don't know what
to do about this.
不过我还是做了点研究
But, I did some research.
这艘船好像值50万
This boat, it's apparently
worth over half million.
我可以给你20万买♥♥它
I'll give you $200,000 for it.
不会再多了
Not a penny more.
20万太少了
- 200 K's too low.
有买♥♥家愿意付更多
Some other buyer's
willing to pay more.
他们人在哪儿呢?
Where are they?
他们正在筹钱
They're waiting for
financing to come through.
让我来解决你的麻烦吧,亲爱的
Let me save you
the hassle, honey.
这不会发生的
It's not gonna happen.
没人会为这玩意掏钱的,不会在现在这样的经济环境下
No one is lending,
not in this economy.
我的很多客户已经有20年
I've got clients who can't meet payroll
连基本收入都不能保证
on a 20 year mature business
只是因为JP·摩根宁愿
because JPMorgan would rather
在马来西亚吉林特上赚4个点
earn four points on
the Malaysian Ringgit.
所以,你要是真以为有人愿意再筹钱去买♥♥这么一条二手船
So, if you think anyone is
lending for a second-hand boat,
我劝你还是趁早别做梦了
then I got a Borneo
gold mind outside.
现金才是王道,伙计
Cash is king, honey.
他就在筹钱
He's in finance.
50万
Half million.
听着,半小时后我还有个会
Listen, I got a
meeting in half an hour.
让我把这桩事儿给你说明白
Let me make this simple for you.
跟我一块去银行取钱
Follow me to the bank, I'll
pull out a hundred thousand,
我立马就给你10万
give it to you right then.
18个小时内,另外10万
I'll have the other hundred
我再从列支敦士登的银行汇给你
wired from a bank in
Lichtenstein in 18 hours.
怎么样?
Deal?
喂?
Hello?
我听说你有条船要卖♥♥?
I heard you
have a boat for sale?
你不是那个卖♥♥船的?
Are you not the one
selling the boat?
你一定是找错人了
You must got the wrong person.
这真是奇了怪了
Well that's weird,
我绝逼听到是你说要卖♥♥船的
because I definitely heard you
was the one selling a boat.
事实上,我听说
Matter of fact, I heard
you've already sold it
你这星期已经是第五次要卖♥♥了
five times this week, alone.
真正的物主啥时候回来?
When do the real
owners get back?
你是怎么拿到我的号♥码的?
How did you get my number?
别担心,我又不是联邦调查局的
Don't
worry, I'm not a fed.
但是咱们得谈谈
But we need to talk.
谈什么?
Talk about what?
谈谈你怎么在一周时间内赚一百万
Talk about how you
can make millions in a week.
坐吧
Take a seat.
要不要先把门关上?
Don't you wanna close the door?
我一直在观察你的骗局
I've been following your cons.
令人印象深刻
Pretty impressive.
包括船还有别的一切?
With the boat and everything?
不过我喜欢的是那些画
But the one I like
is the paintings.
这对我而言是真正的好东西
That's a real good one for me.
让我不解的是
What gets me, is,
你是怎么想出这么多纷繁各异的点子?
how do you keep coming up with
all these different ideas?
你说一周赚一百万
电影精选列表