Have a family of our own.
不幸的是,我在半路遇上了错的人
Unfortunately, I met the
wrong person along the way.
他名叫索尼·加西亚
His name was Sonny Garcia.
那时候他还是个少年
He was a boy at the time.
日落大盗前的小盗
The sunrise before the Sundown.
一个男人的名声是无价的
A man's reputation
is worth everything.
他夺走了我的
He took that away from me.
他们给他一个选择,
He was given a choice,
而他让全世界相信那就是我的
and made the world
believe it was mine.
包括抚养我
Including those who raised me,
向我敞开心扉的她们
and opened their hearts to me.
而我,现在要让他也被选择
And I'm gonna give him another.
我的英特尔怎么才能
- How is the intel
I'm gonna gather
帮你报仇?
helping your revenge?
用你的英特尔会去对付那些养育了他的人
Because it will go to
those who raised him.
我在想,他们会给他两个选择,
I'm thinking they'll give
him a couple of choices,
而我很清楚他会选哪一个
and I think I know
which one he'll take,
那就是日落之时
and that'll be his downfall.
就是这样?
That's it?
这就是你报仇的计划
That's all you're gonna
do to get revenge.
那家伙杀了你的女朋友,老兄
The guy killed your
girlfriend, dude.
他大权在握
He's powerful.
我会宰掉他
I will kill him,
但是我要让他知道我承受的
but I want him to suffer
like I've suffered.
她在缉毒组工作
She's working with the DEA.
案情暴露,日落大盗变得格外小心
With the case exposed, Sundown
is being extra cautious.
现在,缉毒局找到他唯一的办法,
Their only way to him, now,
就是通过他的妻子
is through his wife.
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
而且他们骗她,让她觉得
And they've fooled
her into thinking
会因为同谋罪被判监狱服刑
that she can serve up to life
behind bars for complicity.
现在他们可以提供豁免,
They're offering her immunity
for further information,
只要她提供证词
as well as her testimony.
这会让墨西哥大佬损失一大笔收入
This will cost the Mexican
bosses a lot of revenue.
我要她暴露
I need to have her exposed.
只有这样
Only then will he be
他才会按照我所期望的,出来接受
他们给的选择
presented with the choice
I expect them to give him.
多少钱?
How much?
说你想要多少
Name your price.
第3种:声望
你让我开这些会简直是要我的命
You're gonna get me fucking
killed with these meetings.
你最好给我找点
You better have some kind of
像《真正男子汉》这样的节目参加
Witness Protection
Program to put me in.
你知道这些人是谁吗?
Do you even know who
these people are?
他们意在什么?
What they're capable of?
如果有人看到
If anybody gets
wind of this, now,
我就完了
I'm a gonner.
没事的
You'll be fine.
我们不是第一次这样做了
It's not the first
time we've done this.
现在,你告诉我们想要的,
Now, you tell us what we want,
然后大可忘掉这些过程
and you can put this
entire process behind you.
像承诺过的,我们会保护你
Like promised, we'll
take care of you.
该死说得对,你们会保护我
Damn fucking right,
you'll take care of me.
不要太自大了,加西亚太太
Don't get too
cocky, Missus Garcia,
你更需要我们
you need us more
than we need you.
现在,我们想和你合作
Now, we're willing
to work with you,
但是你要给出酬答
but you need to reciprocate.
我们需要逮个正着
We need him red-handed.
你会帮忙吧?
Can you facilitate that?
下一批货什么时候到?
When is the next shipment?
他如何把货入境?
How does he get the
goods into the country?
谁和他接头?
Who does he talk to?
靠,一个问题一个问题问,OK?
Just one fucking
question at a time, okay?
OK
Okay.
他一周出货两次
He makes about two
shipments a week.
有时候更多
Sometimes more.
从来不低于两次
Never less than two.
货通过南美
It comes in through
South America.
他通过墨西哥边境运送
He facilitates it through
the Mexican border.
每个人都与之勾结
Everyone's in on it.
每个人都得到报酬
Everyone gets paid.
所以基本是很安全的
It's basically foolproof.
我们已经掌握这些了,加西亚太太
We already know all
this, Missus Garcia.
我们需要知道他是如何运送到
We need to know how.
听着,我无法给你豁免
Now, I can't offer you immunity
如果你不配合
if you don't cooperate.
你告诉我们想知道的
So you tell us what we want,
我会给予你想要的
we'll give you what you need.
就这么简单
It is as simple as that.
别太自以为是
Don't get too cocky,
加西亚太太,我们对于你比你对于我们重要的多
Missus Garcia, you need
us more than we need you.
现在,我们愿意和你合作
Now, we're willing
to work with you,
但你需要尽力配合我们
but you need to reciprocate.
我们需要抓他个现行
We need him red-handed.
你会配合我们吧?
Can you facilitate that?
下批货什么时候到?
When is the next shipment?
喂?
Yeah?
他每次把货
He facilitates it
从墨西哥边境运送
through the Mexican border.
每个人都在船上
Everyone's in on it.
他一周出货两次
He makes
about two shipments a week,
有时候更多
sometimes more.
从来不低于两次
Never less than two.
每个人都获益
Everyone gets paid.
所以很安全
It's basically foolproof.
你是谁?
- Who was that?
艹,你在说什么?
The fuck are
you talking about?
可以是任何人
It could be anyone.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我自己会搞掂
I'll take care of it.
日你妹!
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥唬我?
You think you made me?
你杀了我,你什么都没了
You kill me, you
lose everything.
没人像我这样帮你赚钱
Nobody makes you
money like I do,
死墨西哥基佬
you fucking pop-tart.
这里是美国,不是墨西哥
This is America, not Mexico.
夫人
Señora.
我希望她没有怀孕
I hope she's not pregnant.
是的
Yeah.
她思想总是天马行空
She's very fertile.
我该挂了,嘿!
I gotta go, hey!
电影精选列表