威尔希尔和格拉汉姆
Wilshire and Graham.
我出动了
I'm going in.
缉毒组!放下武器!
DEA, drop the gun!
放下武器!
Drop the gun!
放下武器,放下武器
Drop your gun, drop your gun,
放下
Drop you--
放下武器!
Drop your gun!
哎哟,我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
把手举到我能看见的地方
Put your hands
where I can see them.
把狗♥日♥的♥手举起来!
Put your goddamn hands up!
操尼玛!
Fuck you!
操!
Fuck!
日了狗了
Fuck me.
噢,我日
Ah, fuck.
啊,我日
Ah, fuck!
夫人
Se?ora...
出了点问题
A little hiccup.
活儿要迟些做了
Let's delay the operation.
你说的“活儿”是指
You mean the
operation that's currently
医院里在进行的手术吗?
taking place in the hospital?
你现在成外科医生了?
Are you a surgeon, now?
你他♥娘♥的♥在说什么?
The fuck are
you talking about?
你打中了她
You shot her.
我说过是去绑♥架♥她,不是射杀她
I told you to kidnap
her, not shoot her.
现在她在重症监视病房♥
Now she's in intensive care.
我给了你特别的忠告
I gave you specific
instructions,
但你却没有听取
which you did not follow.
我想知道的是
All I wanna know from you,
就是啥时候,到哪去,取我的钱?
is when and where
do I get my money?
问的好
Good question.
眼下,我的问题是,谁会先找到你?
Now, my question to you is
who's gonna get to you first?
是我还是索尼·加西亚?
Me, or Sonny Garcia?
这种事情本不该发生的,斯黛芬
This shouldn't
have happened, Steph.
我不该将你卷入这样的命运漩涡之中
I shouldn't have gotten
you into this life.
现在,一切都结束了
It's over, now.
再也不会有痛苦了
There's no more pain.
对我来说,事情也快结束了
It'll be over for me as soon.
但我还有些事情要料理
But first I have to
take care of something.
我们黄泉路上再见
I'll see you on the other side.
我爱你
I love you.
一周前
俱乐部的生意怎么样了?
How's the
club business going?
药品生意怎么样了?
How's the
pharmaceutical business going?
五百件货下周过来
Got five hundred
coming in next week.
能吃下吗?
Can you take it?
不能
No.
太吊了,我会分开它们...
That's cool, I'll split it..
依然不能
It's still a no.
我们开门见山地谈吧
Let's cut to the chase.
他请我过来是给你捎个消息
He sent me here to
give you a message.
老大到南方来了?
Boss down south?
对你并不满意
Not very pleased with you.
想知道你哪里做的不好吗?
Wants to know you haven't
handled that situation?
老板同样想知道
He also wants to know
你为什么不接他的电♥话♥,索尼
why you're not taking
his calls, Sonny.
唔,首先
Well, first of all,
告诉他我不接他的电♥话♥
tell him I'm not
taking his calls
是因为我阐述过我的观点在先
because I've already told
him what my decision is.
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
他希望发动战争
He wants a war,
他倒不如真的发动起来
he might as well bring it on,
因为我已经做好准备
'cause I'm already preparing
to bring it to him.
你把我的回复
You give him my message.
大声而清晰地捎给他
Loud and clear,
因为这是我第一次认为他没有理解我的意思
because I don't think he
understood me the first time.
其次,你不要直呼我的大名
Secondly, don't you ever fucking
refer to me as Sonny again,
不然我给你脑子里搁俩子弹
or I'll put two in your head.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house.
他给你一周的时间
He's giving you one week.
一周的时间,否则他就亲自处理了
One week, or he
handles it himself.
二者选一,机会留给年轻人
The choice is yours.
我已经做好选择了
My decision's been made.
夫人
Se?ora.
这可不够友好呀
That didn't seem
pretty friendly.
你是哪根葱?
And you are?
噢,抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我叫塞妮娅,你呢?
I'm Sénia, and you?
你莫非总是喜欢
You always make it a point
各种八卦别人的生意工作?
to snoop on other
peoples' business?
我不管这叫“八卦”
I wouldn't call it snooping.
一切事情自然而然就吸引了我们的注意力
Some things just naturally
draw our attention.
一些人也一样
And so do some people.
那是你太太吗?
Is that your wife?
真是美丽的女人
Beautiful woman.
你和谁做伴?
Who are you with?
我的右手
Just me.
你是怎么进来的?
Then how did you get in?
一个女人可以实现她想要的一切
A woman can achieve
anything she desires.
不是一切都可以达到的
Not everything is attainable.
也许有些是的
Maybe for some.
但是我可以得到我想要的一切
This woman can get
everything she wants.
非诚勿扰
Fucking do not even play.
喔,怎么回事?
Whoa, what the fuck?
哦,我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我会擦干净的
I'll clean it up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
伊夫圣洛朗牌的?
Is this Yves Saint Laurent?
我喜欢有品味的帅哥
I love a handsome
man with good taste.
噢,嗯,我很抱歉
Oh, um, I'm sorry.
我不应该在你的,呃,女友面前说出自己的想法
I shouldn't speak my mind in
front of your, uh, girlfriend?
一切尽在不言中,嗯哼?
Some things are better
left unsaid, huh?
女友?
Girlfriend?
噢,不,不,我不认识这婊♥子♥
Oh, no, no, I barely
know this bitch.
无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
我能请你喝杯饮料么?
May I buy you a drink?
喔,没问题
Oh, I think you may.
唔,你首选武器是什么?
Well, what's
your weapon of choice?
哦,抱歉,这是种美式问法
Oh, sorry, I guess
that's an American thing.
你喜欢喝哪种饮料?
What kind of drink do you like?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你喝什么我就喝什么
I'm having whatever
you're having.
成么?
Is that okay?
明智之举,宝贝
That's a
good choice, baby.
电影精选列表