我妹妹必须搬出去 她不可理喻
My sister is out. She's out of her mind.
简直疯了 我再也不想见到她和她男友
She's crazy. I don't want to see her anymore and this guy.
他们需要搬出去 -你没听明白
They're out. - You don't hear me.
他们都得搬出去
They all gotta go.
什么意思 我爸爸也要撵走
What do you mean? Even my dad?
对 包括你♥爸♥爸
Even your dad. Yes, your dad.
他讨厌坐飞机 但还是大老远从巴黎来
He came all the way from Paris, he hates ?ying,
看我和露露 他不能走
to see me and Lulu. He can't go.
你怎么能当众和你妹妹吵起来
How could you argue with your sister right there?
这样我还能见到总统吗
I get to meet the next black president?
那我刚才就该忍♥气吞声任她宰割吗
Was I supposed to let her kill me right on the spot?
-是的 -不 我不想让你出丑
- Yes. - No. I don't want to make you look bad.
我一直做支持你的女朋友 我很支持你
I'm always a supportive girlfriend. I've always supported you.
搞什么 每次有人从你工作那边来
What the fuck? Every time somebody comes from one of your jobs,
我就会说 你好吗 见到你真高兴
I'm like, "Hey. How you doing? Nice to meet you."
我们互相妥协好吗 男女关系需要妥协
Let's compromise. OK? Relationships are about compromise.
你一直都是这么说的啊 马努和我妹妹
You always say that. Manu and my sister,
他们爱上哪儿就上哪儿
they can, like, fuck themselves everywhere in New York.
好吗 但是我爸爸得留下
OK? But my dad stays.
求你了 我不能让他住旅馆
Please. I can't put him in a hotel.
他会崩溃的 他会死的
He's gonna have a breakdown. He's gonna die.
求你了 让我爸爸留下 只让他留下
Please. My dad. Just my dad.
-好吧 你♥爸♥爸可以留下 -谢谢
- All right. Your dad can stay. OK. - Thank you.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
Yeah. It'll be fine.
-再见 明 -再见
- Bye, Ming. - See you later.
真的很抱歉 玛丽恩 原谅我吧
我现在得给你和马努找个旅馆住
都是马努的错 他最讨厌了
-有四个保姆的未接来电 -什么情况
不知道 我赶紧给她打一个
什么 你今晚来不了
So, what, you can't make it tonight?
好吧 我去接他们
All right. I'll come pick them up.
朝着中♥央♥公园走就能到家了
别担心 我知道怎么走
再见
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
欢迎继续收听
All right. We're back.
先生能调大点声吗 是我男友的节目
Sir, can you turn it up? It's my boyfriend on the radio.
-谢谢 -过去我一想起法国人
- Thank you. - You know, when I used to think of the French,
首先想到的就是德加 雷诺
I used to think of Degas, Renoir,
这些超现实主义者
the surrealists.
可现在我一想起法国人
But now when I think of the French,
想到的却是他们与电动牙刷做♥爱♥
I think of freaky sex with electric toothbrushes.
不提了 想想就头疼 一通听众电♥话♥
Don't ask. They're killing me. Oh, we've got a call.
威廉斯堡的辛西娅 你好 辛西娅
Cynthia from Williamsburg. How's it going, Cynthia?
你好 我就是想说我喜欢你的节目
Hey, I just want to say I love your show, baby.
喜欢得我男朋友都羡慕嫉妒恨了
I love it so much that my boyfriend is getting kind of jealous.
谢谢 宝贝儿
OK, baby.
您能再开大点声吗
Can you turn that up a little more?
-别的呢 辛西娅 -你真想知道吗
- So any thoughts, Cynthia? - You really wanna know my thoughts?
我们还是私下聊吧
Maybe not live on the radio.
限制级吗
Some X-rated thoughts, huh?
一想到你我就这样 宝贝
Always when I think of you, baby.
很荣幸得知有人对我动心思
Nice to know somebody's thinking X-rated of me.
当我得知你有个可爱的法国女友
I was sad to find out that
真是伤心欲绝
you have a nice little French girlfriend.
很抱歉 不过这是真的
Sad that you're sad, but yes.
-不要脸 -这是事实
- Bitch. - That's how it is.
辛西娅 有没有什么想告诉大家的
So, Cynthia, do you have anything you want to share?
任何政见
Any political views.
没 想买♥♥牛仔裤了倒是可以来Gap店
No, but if you ever need a pair of free jeans, pop into the Gap.
Gap店 服装品牌
克朗代克那家 找辛西娅就行
You know the one on Klondike? And ask for Cynthia.
克朗代克 位于加拿大北部
好的 好的 没准我还真会去
Oh, OK. You know what? I just might do that.
-是吗 -我正缺牛仔裤 得买♥♥裤子
- Yeah. - I need some jeans. I need some jeans.
说不定哪天我就去了
I'm not gonna tell you when but it just might happen.
好了 新闻时间到 再见 辛西娅
All right. Time for the news. See you later, Cynthia.
示♥威♥者橡树精灵
The protester known as the Oak Fairy
从中♥央♥公园的树上摔了下来
has fallen from his tree in Central Park.
可惜他没有如支持者所愿飞起来
Though he could not fly as many of his supporters believed,
其脚部骨折但目前状况稳定
he is in a stable condition with a broken foot
我们期待后续报道
and we expect a statement soon.
看啊 玛丽恩 我采到些大♥麻♥
Look, Marion. I have some grass.
没人知道这不是采自中♥央♥公园
Nobody knows it's not from Central Park.
你们的衣服怎么回事
What's happening with the costumes?
老师说他们要求有血 露露是只死兔子
Their teacher said they asked for blood. Lulu is a dead bunny.
-什么死不死的 -可我喜欢当鬼公主
- Guys, no dead anything. - But I like being a dead princess.
我知道你喜欢死人 吸血鬼什么的
OK, I know you love the dead, the vampires and stuff,
可是装死人一点都不好玩
but being dead is not cool.
-死人会腐烂 对吗 -嗯
- Dead people rot, right? OK? Yes. - Yeah.
虽然有很多帅哥出演吸血鬼
And vampires, I know a bunch of cute guys played them in movies,
但我保证这一点都不酷
but I promise you it's not cool, OK?
你们知道吸血鬼的牙上粘的什么吗
You know what comes out of a vampire's tush?
腐尸的血
Rotten digested blood.
-真恶心 -是吧 恶心吧
- Ew! - Ew! Yeah, exactly.
所以没人想当死人
So you don't want to be a dead person.
因为死亡是件很悲伤很孤独的事
Because death is very sad and lonely.
当有一天
And one day
你♥爸♥爸死了 你会非常伤心的
you're gonna see your papa die and you're gonna be very, very sad.
懂了吗 快乐地活着才对
All right? So what's cool is to be alive and happy.
好不好 好吗
Ok? Ok?
那我们回家洗白白 好不好
So let's go home and clean this up. OK?
-再也不装死人了 -玛丽恩女士
- No dead anything. - Er... Miss Marion?
-怎么了 -我觉得你不该那样
- Yes? - I don't think you should do it.
-哪样 -出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
- What? - Sell your soul.
你说这事啊 还好啦
Oh, it's OK. It's fine.
万一被坏人买♥♥走了呢
But suppose the person who buys it is a really bad man, you know?
那个馆长向我保证
My gallerist's promised me
绝对不会把我的灵魂卖♥♥给恶魔
she's not gonna sell my soul to the devil.
顶多卖♥♥给暴发户
Just a rich motherfucker.
别忘了 我还得还你钱呢
And remember, I need some money to pay you.
我懂的
OK, say no more.
现在大家经济压力都比较大
We are all under economic pressure.
-我懂的 -好的
- I understand. OK. - OK.
-那就好 -再见
- All right. - Bye.
-祝你叔叔好 -谢谢
- Good luck with your uncle. - Thank you.
爸爸 还好吗
嗯 我在做油煎薄饼
孩子们这是怎么了
我得把他们洗干净
这些血淋淋的怪兽都是谁
进来
Come in.
请不要在你的节目中牵扯到我的家人
Please don't use my family in your show.
拜托 我说话有分寸
Come on, I was being nice and respectful, all things considered.
那你还在你的艺术展上提你前任们呢
You use ex-boyfriends in your show.
这两码事
That's different.
来一口吗
你是酒鬼吗
Are you an alcoholic?
这条牛仔裤正合适你黝黑的翘臀
There's a pair of jeans for your skinny black ass.
我还得赞助你去Gap店呢
I'm saving you a trip to The Gap.
我绝对不会再联♥系♥那姑娘
I was never gonna call that girl up.
也绝对不去Gap店
I was never going by The Gap.
谢谢你的牛仔裤
But thanks for the jeans.
-不客气 -感激不尽
- OK, you're welcome. - Appreciate it.
我得找条裙子
You know, I have to find a dress
我还是觉得喝酸奶过敏起的疹子没好
and I think I still have hives from the yoghurt.
哪有什么疹子 不过你的胸貌似大了
No, no, no hives. But your boobs have been getting a little bigger.
是啊 有些酸胀 不知道为什么
I know, they hurt. I don't know why.
-别停下来 -什么
- Keep doing that. - What?
我喜欢这感觉 就好像...
Oh, I like that. I like that. That's like that...
那个 你要不
You know what? Why don't you
让你♥爸♥和孩子去公园吧
send your dad with the kids to the park?
给咱俩点时间
Give us a little time.
你想让我爸带着孩子出去
You would let our kids with my dad,
就是为了亲热
who you were about to evict, just to get some?
电影精选列表