你不想 你过来就是想吵架
You don't want to fight? You came over here to fight.
我爱死她了 我只是说她有些问题
I love her to death. I'm just saying she has a few issues.
这没什么不好
It's great.
说不定她能成为下一个培根呢
Maybe she'll be the next Francis Bacon.
你自己也发现了
You recognise yourself
她整天看一些死亡方面的表演
that she's always watching those death shows and all that.
到底谁的问题 谁有问题
Look whose... issues. Who's got issues?
能借你的裙子穿吗 我喜欢这风格
可以
我想让你们看看美国的玩具都什么样
I'd like to show you some American toys
这样下次来的时候 就能给我带了
so next time you come, you can bring me some.
没怀孕
Negative.
玛丽恩? 玛丽恩
Marion? Marion?
来了 她可真让人头疼
怎么了
我能借这条裙子吗 大爱啊
想穿就拿吧
比我穿的大两号♥ 不过有皮带...
谢啦
-是谁啊 -不知道
- Who is it? - No idea.
你好 我是罗恩 蓓拉的丈夫
Hi. I'm Ron. I'm Bella's husband.
她让我来看一下
She asked me to come by.
我是明戈斯 蓓拉让你来干什么
I'm Mingus. Bella? Why?
看你女朋友啊
Well, your girlfriend.
看看我能不能帮上点什么
To see if there was anything I could do to help.
-改善她的病情 -病情
- With her condition. - Condition?
我在斯隆·凯特琳癌症中心
I have some very good oncologist friends
认识几位非常不错的肿瘤专家
at Sloan-Kettering.
能多几个人会诊总是好的
It's always good to get a second opinion.
脑瘤并不总是致命的
A brain tumor is not necessarily fatal.
脑瘤
A brain tumor?
脑瘤
A brain tumor?
脑瘤 亲爱的 你有脑瘤
A brain tumor? Honey, you have a brain tumor?
上帝啊 这不是真的
Oh, my God! No!
-抱歉 你不知道这个 -我毫不知情
- I'm sorry. You didn't know'? - I didn't know.
我就是觉得有点不对劲
I suspected something was wrong.
她一直大呼小叫的 总是和我吵架
I mean, all the yelling and screaming and bickering.
没法做出任何决定
And her inability to make a decision about anything.
健忘 胀气 但是...
And the forgetfulness and the flatulence, but...
你却没告诉我 你是在保护我吗
you didn't tell me. You were protecting me?
隐瞒病情 不让我受伤
Just hiding it so I wouldn't be hurt.
你真是个了不起的女人
You're an amazing woman.
现在走路都不稳 一瘸一拐的
And now the limping. The limping.
必须这样 我不能让你和孩子知道
I had to. I had to keep it... from you and the children.
我真是幸运 你真了不起
I'm so lucky. You're so amazing.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
-部分瘫痪吗 -是的
- Partial paralysis? - Yes.
只是部分瘫痪 来了又去 去了又来
It's partial. It comes and goes. It comes and goes.
我感觉很难受
Oh, I feel so sick.
你做过CT吗 片子在哪儿
Do you have a CAT scan I could look at
我可以给你看看肿瘤的位置
and locate the tumor?
没有 片子都在医院 真抱歉 亲爱的
No. No, they're at the hospital. I'm sorry, sweetie.
-在斯隆·凯特琳癌症中心吗 -在巴黎
- Sloan-Kettering? - No, in Paris.
难道他们不定期给你做CT监测肿瘤情况
Don't they CAT scan you regularly to monitor the growth?
他们不会 因为我没有医疗保险
Uh-uh. They don't, because I don't have health insurance and...
-你没有 -而且反正也已经没希望了
- You don't? - There's no hope, anyway.
亲爱的 我没有医疗保险的
I don't have health insurance, sweetie.
我会给你朋友打电♥话♥的
You know, I could call your friends.
能多几个人会诊总是好的
A second opinion is a good idea.
但现在我真的感觉很虚弱
But right now I feel really weak.
-而且我们需要谈谈 -当然
- And we need to talk. - Of course.
真的很感谢你
Thank you so much.
我需要放松 然后和他谈谈
I need to relax and talk to him.
不如进来和我们喝杯咖啡吧
Why don't you have some coffee with us?
不行 我们要说很多...
No. No, we have a lot of...
罗恩 进来和我们喝杯咖啡吧
Ron, why don't you come in for some coffee?
我的手 正常了 慢慢变正常了
My hand, it's back. It's coming back.
罗恩 想喝咖啡吗
Yes. Ron... Ron, would you like some coffee?
不用了吧
No.
进来坐吧 喝杯咖啡
Yeah. Come sit with us. Have some coffee.
我们需要谈谈 亲爱的 你忘了吗
We need to talk, sweetie. Remember?
我们是得谈谈你的癌症
Yes. We can have our cancer talk.
罗恩 想喝咖啡吗
Ron, would you like some coffee?
-喝杯咖啡太好了 -好的 来这边
- I'd love some. - Great, great, great. Just come this way.
-就在这边 -但是我有脑瘤
- Right this way. - But I have a brain tumor.
知道 我们会谈...
Yes. We will...
你好 我是罗斯
Oh. Hello. I'm Rose.
-就像玫瑰一样 -我是罗恩
- Like a rose. - I'm Ron.
就像...
Like um...
咖啡在这边 罗恩
Yeah... coffee's over here, Ron.
罗恩
Ron.
哥们 我是马努 见到你很高兴
Hi, man, I'm Manu. Nice meeting you.
-就在这... -你家人在这儿真好
- Right... - It's so nice your family's here.
-我知道 -给予你支持
- I know. - Such support.
他们都很支持我
They're very supportive.
你不记得了 你确实有长CT的片子
You know what? You do have a CAT scan. Remember?
-我没有 -一个月前你在浴缸里滑倒了
- No, I don't. - A month ago you slipped in the tub
虽然没撞到头
and you insisted that we have a CAT scan done
但你坚持要做CT
even though you never hit your head.
那是在我有肿瘤之前了
It was before the tumor grew.
我知道放在哪儿 坐着别动
I know where it is. Just sit tight.
我忘在医院里了
I left them at the hospital.
你有没有发烧 来 看着我的手指
You don't have a fever? Here, follow my finger.
-好的 -眼睛动就行
- OK. - Just with your eyes.
现在转头头部 做的不错
Now turn your head. That's good.
你的CT扫描结果
Got your CAT scan.
我看快点...
Let me take a quick...
我不能没有你 不能没有你
I can't lose you. I can't lose you.
-我没看到有什么肿瘤 -那这儿呢
- I don't really see anything at all. - What about this here?
-不 那是... -这些洞呢
- No, that's... - Those holes.
那...那很正常
That's... that's actually normal.
如果没有这些洞 你的智力发育会极为迟缓
If you didn't have these holes, you'd be severely retarded.
-它们很小啊 -这太有趣了
- They are pretty small. - Oh, this is interesting.
这很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
事实上根本没事 我是说...
Oh... actually, nothing. I mean...
罗恩 你还好吧
Ron, are you OK?
-这片子你留着吧 -不行 我们要留着
- No, just keep them. - No. We're keeping them.
我需要留着它们
It's... I need to keep them.
为什么他不能留着呢
Why not? Why can't he keep them?
因为我对这些片子有感情...
Because I'm attached to those...
这是在我得病之前拍的 我想留着
It was before I was sick. I want to keep them healthy.
-留着这些我还健康的片子 -我觉得
- The healthy pictures of me. - You know what?
你应该来看看玛丽恩的展出 就在今晚
You should come to Marion's show. It's tonight.
地点是苏珊·凯尔妮美术馆
At the Susan Kellner Gallery.
你们家人都去吗
Will the whole family be attending?
-对啊 都去 -谢谢您能去参观
- Yeah. The whole family will be there. - Thank you for coming.
我现在需要休息
OK. I need to rest now.
-拜拜 -把这个给我吧 谢谢
- Bye. - Let me get this, please. OK.
-真是疯了 -再见 见到你很高兴
- Insane behaviour. - Bye. Nice to meet you.
你真是太不够意思了
You were so fucking unsupportive.
是因为那个贱♥人♥我才不得不编故事
I had to make up that lie because of the bitch.
她打算给房♥东打电♥话♥撵我们走
She was gonna call the landlord on us.
你为什么要这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
你竟然说你有脑瘤 脑瘤
A fucking brain tumor? A tumor?
那又怎样 说不定我真有脑瘤
So what? You know what? I might have a brain tumor.
因为我动不动就头疼
You know? Because I always have headaches
也一直想呕吐
and I'm throwing up all the time.
我说不定真有脑瘤
I could have a brain tumor!
你非得装死我们才能保住公♥寓♥吗
Do you have to fake your death for us to keep the apartment?
你知道会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
罗斯 遮住你的屁♥股♥
我受够你光着身子乱晃了
小夫妻又开始吵架了
玛丽恩 露露拉便便了
Marion, Lulu stinks.
亲爱的 别动
拉的便便真好
-给你 -给爸爸
电影精选列表