-可不嘛 -好吧 我去跟他说
- Hell, yeah. - Er... Well, let me talk to him.
别逗我了
No, no, no. Are you kidding me?
-我先去跟我爸说 -行
- I gonna talk to my dad first. - OK.
谁还想要薄饼
你要不带孩子们参加公园的万圣节派对吧
他们都说挺不错的
维修工今天要来 希望是他
哪位
Hello?
是我
我给他们找了个旅馆
便宜 他们不嫌吵 我们也消停
马努在警♥察♥局门口抽大♥麻♥
我让罗斯去摆平了
他在警♥察♥局门口抽大♥麻♥
怎么样了
他们今晚遣送他回国
他都不能回来拿行李
-你还好吗 -还好
十天内我还会去看他 没事
我们不用去旅馆了 我不会打扰任何人
我要带孩子们出去 一起去吗
先让我尿个尿 然后悉听发落
尿尿 她把马努甩了
玛丽恩 今晚会不会有许多帅哥去你的首展
您确定她不是捡来的
难以置信我们是一个娘生的
好啦 孩子们 我们要去万圣节派对
OK, kids. Kids, we're going to the Halloween fair.
-万圣节派对 -你猜谁跟你们去
- Halloween fair'? - And you know who you're going with?
爷爷和小姨
Auntie and Grandpa.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Au revoir.
-再见 明戈斯 -再见 路上小心
- Bye, Mingus. - Take care. Take care.
好好玩
Have fun.
亲爱的 马努已经被遣送回巴黎了
Sweetie, Manu has been deported back to Paris.
你再也见不着他了
You'll never have to see him again, ever.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
明天 罗斯
Tomorrow Rose.
-你对我真好 -可不
- You really like me. - Mm-hm.
来吧
Come on.
肯定是落东西了
Forgot something.
又怎么了
我来修门铃的
I'm here to fix the buzzer.
门铃 亲爱的
Buzzer. Sweetie.
我跟他说
OK, I'll handle it.
你能等会儿再来吗
Could you come back a little later?
不行 再来至少要等两周
No. It won't be possible for another two weeks, at least.
那可不行 两周太长了
No, no, no. We can't wait two weeks.
-破门铃每次都吵醒孩子 -我知道了
- It wakes up the kids every time. - I got... Hold on, I got it.
拜托
Please.
你好
Hiya.
这系统自从规定下来后就没升级过
This system hasn't been updated since theprohibition.
得修多久
How long is it gonna take, do you think?
差不多两三个小时吧
About two hours, maybe three.
-这么久 -那还修吗
- Really? - You don't want me to do it?
不修我可去参加派对了
I just have a great party to attend.
没事没事 您修您的
No, it's OK. Just do it. Just do it, it's fine. It's fine.
好像我的服务无用武之地了
Looks like my services are no longer needed here, so...
那我先走一步 看看还要准备什么
OK, I'm gonna go early so I can check everything's all right.
-大家都去靠谱吗 -没问题
- Are you OK bringing everyone? - Yeah.
-那好 -再见
- OK. - Bye.
-能给我点喝的吗 -想喝什么
- Hey, can I have something to drink? - Yeah, what do you want?
印式拿铁 加低脂奶
Chai latte, low-fat milk.
一块糖
One sugar.
等着
Ok.
我希望能卖♥♥掉 这些花了我不少钱
I hope it sells. These prints cost me a fortune.
我也希望 否则这地方
I hope so too, or this place
很快就会变成第三世界了
will become a banana republic in no time.
好消息是我们找到接手灵魂的买♥♥家了
The good news is I think we've got a taker for the soul.
-真的 谁啊 -匿名者
- Really? Who is it? - Anonymous party.
-匿名 -没错 直接打款到...
- Anonymous? - Anonymous party. A direct deposit to the...
-我们来了 -都好吗
- Whoo-hoo! We're here. - Everything OK?
你好 明戈斯 很高兴见到你
How are you, Mingus? Nice to see you.
-我把尿不湿落出租车上了 -糟糕
- I left a diaper bag in the taxi. - Oh, no.
-你♥爸♥用车钥匙划人家车 -怎么可能
- Would your dad ever key a car? - Of course not. Impossible.
外面有个豪车车主说要起诉他
There's a limo driver outside who wants to press charges.
不是吧 我去看看
Well, that's... Really? I'll deal with it later.
爸爸 待在这
-露露 我们去吃自助 -我要看画
感谢你的到场
Oh, thank you so much for coming.
我们不会错过任何能见孙女的机会
We'll take any occasion to see our granddaughter.
-你好 薇洛 -爷爷奶奶好
- Hello, Willow. - Hi, Grandma. Hi, Grandpa.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
蟹棒哟
爸爸 这是奶酪
简诺特 这是我父母 卡罗和李
Jeannot, my parents, Carol and Lee.
明戈斯亲家
Mingus family!
我们是亲家 要亲亲哦
- 亲亲 -你们得亲他否则他会怒的
- Kiss. - You gotta kiss him or he gets mad.
-那是我妈 可不能舌吻 -亲亲
- That's my mother. No tongue. - Kiss!
你们共同点挺多 都生于60年代
You guys have a lot in common. You're both involved in the '60s.
-他们是维护公民权利的积极派 -是吗
他们积极维护美国黑人的权利
-我爱最后的诗人 -我们特别要好
- I love Last Poets. - No way! They were friends of ours.
最后的诗人 兴于美国黑人♥权♥利运动
我们能去看看画吗
OK, shall we look at the pictures?
-进展顺利吧 -是啊 好神奇
- It's going well, no? - I think so, it's crazy.
我跟你说
你朋友布拉德太可爱了
可他是同性恋
真的是同性恋还是...
真的 你先来见见明戈斯的父母
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我得带你去见个重要的人 快来
There's somebody important I need you to meet. Come here.
我也是个心理医生
So you know I'm a psychologist, too.
但我的专长是辅♥导♥儿童
But my specialty is that I work with children.
你了解弗朗索瓦兹·多尔多的工作吗
Are you familiar with the work of Franoise Dolto?
天啊 我在巴黎大学的论文写的就是多尔多
Oh, my God. I wrote my dissertation on Dolto at the Sorbonne.
爸爸 他们知道多尔多
-你什么星座 -双鱼
- What sign are you? - I'm fish.
双鱼座 有洞察力且易察觉他人的困境
Pisces. Insightful, sensitive to the plights of others.
天啊 太准了
Oh, my God. So much.
我要去拿点喝的
You know, I go to the buffet now to get something to drink.
你们也来点什么吗
Could I... Do you want something?
-我想来杯白酒 -来两杯
- I'd love a glass of white wine. - Two.
-我要红酒 -再来点奶酪因为...
-这画还行吧 -不错
- It's good, huh? - Yeah.
她妹妹真可爱
Her sister's lovely.
她怎么能是玛丽恩的妹妹呢
It's hard to believe she's Marion's sister.
你能行行好吗 今晚是她的专场
Would you back off? This is her night.
显然她一直忙于她的展出
Well, clearly she's been very busy with her nights.
-这是她十年来的作品 -卡罗
- It's over ten years of pictures. - Carol!
李 到这来
Lee! Come here.
有意思吧
It's funny.
玛丽恩真逗
大玩SM[虐待狂与受虐狂]
卡罗
Carol.
-事情还好吧 -不好 一点也不好
- It's going good, no? - No, no, no, no.
-非常不好 一件也没卖♥♥出去
No, it's not going good. I can't sell a thing. Nothing has sold.
-什么 -我认为对于这个主题
- What? - I think with the subject matter,
人们渴望更放纵的东西
people were expecting something sexier.
只可意会
Something. I don't know.
更放纵 可我从未裸睡过 谁干过吗
Sexier? But I never sleep naked. Who does?
-你裸睡吗 -不
- Do you sleep naked? - No.
太好了 约翰·凯利来了
Oh, this is good. No, no, no, John Kelly's here.
你得去跟他聊聊
I need you to go talk to him.
-那个约翰·凯利 -是的
- The John Kelly? - Yes.
-天啊 他很毒舌的 -我知道
- Oh, my God, he can be so vicious. - I know. Exactly.
所以我才让你把最棒的作品拿出来
That's why I need you to bring your A-game.
我觉得...
I think...
您说
Yes?
-我喜欢 -真的吗
- I like it. - Great.
-太谢谢了 -你为什么以自己为主题
- Thanks. Thank you. - Why did you use yourself as a subject?
首先 我很了解自己
I know myself pretty well, first of all.
我认为通过了解小我
And I thought through a study of
才能逐渐懂得别人
the microcosm I could start to understand others.
你是说你就是全部
So you're saying you're universal?
我不是这意思
No, I wouldn't say I'm universal.
你不会这么写的 对吗
You're not writing that, are you?
这句太狂了 可别这么写
It's so pretentious. Please don't write that.
我是说 我很不好意思跟陌生人接触
What I'm saying is I'm probably too shy to approach strangers
而我打心底
and I was genuinely
电影精选列表